Is BB8 a Good or Lame Season - Why?

it lame cause all hg are afraid of dick. if jen goes the season is over cause then other hg will just hand dick the money :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply
people who have the feeds are USUALLY the only people who complain about it being boring. and it happens every year. it seems like you buy the feeds expecting it to be exciting the entire time, 24/7.

but people who dont have feeds and only watch the show, seem to like it alot more.

I think that's it exactly, I don't have/watch the feeds, and I find the show is great, I haven't been bored with it yet at all..I think having the feeds, and watching 24/7 would get boring after a while, but when you only get to see it for an hour a day, 3 days a week, you look forward to it... at least I do :)

This is my first year with the internet feed.. While I enjoy the behind the scenes, I was wondering. In previous years did all four cameras always follow the same discussion? During key moments in the house this year it seems the cameras are always focused on one act, instead of two or three discussions.

I asked the same question a few weeks ago because this is my 1st year with the feeds also. I was also surprised that all 4 cameras would be on same thing while other stuff was happening in the house. The responses I got basically said that this is typical...and that usually nothing else is going on or they don't want us to see something because they may air it for tv. I don't know....but it's frustrating when you hear or see other stuff happening and you can't watch it.

I don't have the feeds this year and don't really miss them. I do watch the BB After Dark on Showtime when I can't sleep.

I do think they need to stop getting the people that want to be or are models,stars,etc. Get more people in there that need the money and are regular people.

about the only time that they are on more than one room at a time is during the sleeping hours. where they have 4 rooms on the 4 cameras. although it is usual to see 3 rooms on 4 cameras.

One thing they need to do is have a long talk with the cameraman that has the hots for Jen. I got really tired of watching her exercise last night on BB after Dark.

Totally agreed. Stupid camera man kept going up and down her body with the camera too. I eventually just went to bed.

I know that I have learned this -- they are definitely on a time-delay. The feeds prove it all the time if you have one on quad and one on a specific feed (reloader). Sometimes the single feed is running ahead of the quad, sometimes it's the other way around.

i somewhat like it. i know most time i watch cam 1 and then they take me to better action :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

it lame cause all hg are afraid of dick. if jen goes the season is over cause then other hg will just hand dick the money

Archived