Is BB8 a Good or Lame Season - Why?

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Seeker... Arnold decided he didn't want to return to the show... I think there is something about it up in the BB in the media thread... And welcome aboard... Happy posting... If you have questions please ask and I am sure someone will get back with ya ASAP...

Yeah, from his myspace he was most recently in australia. I too assumed that meant that's where he played but....I know that is where he was (is) a phys ed teacher. I also know (from his myspace) that he was on MTV before.

I appreciate you getting back to me so quickly...it just took me forever to find it....apparently I need to play around with my settings so I am not spending hours going through posts that I might have read and responded to!

I have to say that I do like the new direction the show is going with the America's player. This year and the people are way more interesting than the All-Stars which I loved and watched and read off the boards religiouslylast time around. I want to see ED do well. We shall see!

people who have the feeds are USUALLY the only people who complain about it being boring. and it happens every year. it seems like you buy the feeds expecting it to be exciting the entire time, 24/7.

but people who dont have feeds and only watch the show, seem to like it alot more.

food for thought.

I agree. The show is alot more exciting when you aren't paying for it. Although I personally never regretted buying Season 6's feeds.

I don't think there will ever be another Season I like as much as six, but I'll still watch every year.

I havent watched the feeds hardly at all or read up on stuff and I am still bored with this season so far. I just dont have anyone to root for yet. I do like a couple of people, and love to hate at least one, but dont really care who wins or loses

I think this is the worse group of houseguest BB has ever had, I am sure they are losing viewers. I wish the producers would do something to spice things up a bit.

I am about to be bored to tears, so sorry I ever signed up for the feeds.

While I agree the HG & feeds have been pretty boring thus far (with the exception of Dick winning HOH last week sry but that was the most exciting show in years & had me screaming WOOHOO at the TV), I think each year the feeds are boring for the first1/3 or so of the season when there are too many HG in the house to follow. To me the feeds always get better about midway when friends have to turn on each other & the scheming gets more interesting to watch. Hopefully that will be the case this year too :grin2:

No. Boring was Erika and Boogie. I quit feeds 2 years ago. Used the BB Feed Patch and chewing gum. Worked great. I decided it was unhealthy to expect other humans to tap dance for me 24/7. Afterall, as entertaining as I am... I can only do it for 23 of 24 hours. Normal humans cannot compare.

You may think they are boring but I think like others have said it will liven up in a couple weeks.

However, I have wached BB from season 1 and my husband has thought I was crazy, but this year Dick really caught his attention and he has started watching BB for the first time. My husband identifies with the relationship between Dick and Dani since he has been been estranged from his daughter for two years who is about the same age as Dani. I really believe that it is the young adult phase where we think our parents are really stupid, but in a few years when we are 25 or 30 we realize our parents are much smarter than we realized!

I've gotten the feeds since season 5. I've loved all the previous seasons' feeds (even the beginnings), but this year is a yawn. So, I'm not on the bandwagon of "the feeds will get better" this year. Sadly, I think BB is dying a sad slow death. Booo!

I still enjoy watching the feeds. When it gets boring, I take the time to do something in my real life. This year I have more time to myself than in some other seasons, but that's ok too. I guess I'm a true addict.

last weekend and this weekend i have slacked off and did other things rather than watch the live feeds.... and i have come back to PMs saying "where have you been?? you missed it! this happened and that happened!!!"

so while i agree that it has been a bit boring, (which all seasons have been the first few weeks) there is still action that happens.

will it get better? i dont know, time will tell. i will say that giving them everything from day one is really stupid. they should have to earn it like they did in previous seasons. and make them hand wash their clothes! give them something to do!

I don't watch as much this year but I'm working more then normal so that has something to do with it...but the last few nights listening to Kail and then Dick repeat the same shit 400 times was annoying so I turned off the feeds

Because the producers are trying so hard to pick over the top people in hopes we will be so entertained week after week, but all they manage to do is probably pick those people who were over the top on interview but can't provide us with entertainment while in the house. Most hg's throughout bb history find it easy to adapt to the situation...it isn't suppose to be like that.

I don't think it is boring this year. Most years, the real backstabbing doesn't happen until a little later. In fact, most years I have a hard time remembering the names of the first and second people voted out of the house, after a while. I suspect that will be the case this year, too.

Also, they don't seem to be handing out the alcohol like water, as they did last year. I don't know if this is because Daniele is underage, or if it is because people complained, or if it is because they are so tight with money this year that they don't want to supply that much alcohol to that many people so soon. Trust me, if it gets too dull, they will start handing out the booze, and someone will end up kissing and/or fighting.

That's normally true, but I don't think any of them are incapable of becoming major backstabbers. I think Jameka, Jess, Eric, Amber, Dustin--all of them are capable of it. So, hopefully the house won't get boring even if the people leave who have become major house personalities right off the bat. I don't think it is going to turn into Maggie and Ivette together at the end, or Boogie and Erika. (I've got a fork ready to stick in my eye, though, just in case!!)

i dont think it's lame...there are some really boring moments (ok lots) but i do remember this being something people have complained about every year

changing the subject just a moment...i just wanted to say that in my kids bathrooms (which are painted bright lime green) i have the same striped color towels that they are using in the BB house this year, and its just really weird to see MY towels wrapped around these people.......i bought mine at TJ Maxx last year i wonder if BB shopped the clearance rack too or if they paid full price

anyway, yes, sometimes its boring, but that gives me time to covet the funky shaped bowls they use, i want those

Archived