Sequester

CeCiMom

funny how my post included others but everyone here is responding to the "nobody likes jen" line.

people... it was a funny. a joke.. ha ha :bangin: the whole post was! yet nobody came to the defense of anyone else.. just jen... how odd.

anyways... take it for whatever you want. if you cant find humor in anything at all, after all summer long.. wow.

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It interests me how much they think Jen will be "the most hated hg ever!"

Look, Jen was a pain, but she wasn't the worst ever. She may have been annoying, but some might think Dick could fill that role.

Also interesting how we've now seen the sequester house 2x when TPTB said it would be only once. Guess they read the boards and found out we wanted to see more.

I always thought Dani could be really witty and funny when her mood would allow..

I always like how Jen remained cool and collected when she was the subject of attacks..even when she broke the rules of eating she really didn't go that psycho...

When it shown through on the rare occasions..Dani had a better personality than Jen IMO....

IMO, Daniele had more of a personality than Jen.

All Jen showed was her body. With all those skimpy outfits.

I really do believe she broke the food restraint to make BB

history and to be known through-out the rest of BB to come.

Bravo.

* Applaud Now *

Just wanted to cue you all in .

It looks like the same one they showed in the clip of the HG in sequester. Simi Valley is north of LA.

Last year they started out in Mexico but after hurricanes they ended up in Palm Springs.

Archived