Sequester

CeCiMom

• Replies 395
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i do think some of the jury house footage was staged for the show, however i do think is the correct jury house. janelle had to go to a hotel last year rather then sequester. so i think they made the jury house local as to save on hotel costs, before having to send people to the sequester house.

Seems to me, that in past seasons, once the evicted HG's got to sequester, they got along fairly well. And, the house always looked clean and orderly. I can't really recall too clearly how the camera action was in previous seasons, whether it was all remotes and black windows or not, but I don't think it was.

As far as the timeline for all of them arriving, we'll never know.

My take on Jess/Eric? She was happy to see him, and unhappy to see him, all at the same time. She wanted him to get further in the game, and she definitely looked bummed that he didn't. But Eric got a big hug, and a smile, so that means to me, that the fires of romance still burn!

Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone know if the evicted HG goes to sequester the night they get evicted? I know they used to wait a day to do all of their interviews, but since they don't do the interviews now I'm curious when they go.

It looks like it because I noticed that when Jess and Eric arrived at the sequester house they were wearing the same clothes they were evicted in. ;)

I thought the jury house footage looked totally fake too!!

The only one who seemed at ease was Dustin, and he is a BORN actor....did anyone notice Eric had that same twitchy look on his face and he couldn't sit still at all??

Jessica looked plastic and they ALL looked weird sitting together on the couch..lol

Jen actually looked like she had made some doody in her pants....the stunned look on her face... :animated_rotfl:

It was like they were being fed lines....or reading from a teleprompter....definitely hinky, IMO.

How about the part where Dustin goes into graphic detail about all the noises coming out of Jessica and Eric's room at night......I puked a lil in the back of my throat over that one...and my kids laughed themselves silly. :stop:

Sorry if this has been covered, but does anyone know if the evicted HG goes to sequester the night they get evicted? I know they used to wait a day to do all of their interviews, but since they don't do the interviews now I'm curious when they go.

the last one to be interviewed... jen... showed up in the same clothes that she left the house in!!! and.. she interviewed in! so i am guessing she wore the same thing for uhhh 2-3 days?

YUCK!

the last one to be interviewed... jen... showed up in the same clothes that she left the house in!!! and.. she interviewed in! so i am guessing she wore the same thing for uhhh 2-3 days?

YUCK!

I read/viewed/heard something earlier in the season that she was dirty like that, as in hygiene.

Also, I found it weird if the jury are supposed to be hidden from the public that the sequester house would be on/near a golf course ( background when Jess & Eric were lovey at the pool )

YUCK!

Jen left the house Thursday evening wearing an peachy/orange coloured tank and grey or beige shorts. She was interviewed on House Calls Friday afternoon, wearing a blue tank top and black shorts. My guess is she was taken to sequester after HC.

Archived