Evel Dick Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If Dick wants ANY chance to win the veto he needs all the help he can get, especially against Danielle! danielle will kill him in this competition.

shes small,but shes got fight in her.

i just dont see dick being a good competitor at all.

no thats 100% speculation! how can you tell?

:animated_scratchchin:

he didn't threaten to "crush" jen's neck(actually the word was snap, i think). he said "if he was a girl...." and he was just answering jen. she deserves it...sorry, just my opinion. she is rude and self-centered ...and anytime she gets called out on anything, it's all excuses. i CAN'T. STAND. HER.

I don't not like Dick (yes, those two negatives cancel out lol) but I just don't like he keeps going after Jen. I didn't perceive her as "threatening" on the live feeds towards Amber and Dustin. She wants to keep nominations the same.

I would rather Dick stay over Daniele though. MORE DRAMA!

Point ranjake. Anyways, emotions are coming out. And I would imagine that Dick is not the only one in the house right now that feels like taking Jen down a notch or two, especially after the threats she has just made. The only difference between Dick and the others right now, is that he has vocalized it.

Oh I dunno LisaL, I would imagine they would let Dick stay around for at least as long as they let Howie follow April around & yell at her in BB6 so that would prolly be until the house votes him out

I hope not.

Archived