Evel Dick Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 413
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I agree, DB, but you don't want to risk her getting "lucky" again and being put back in HOH... maybe let her think she's a pawn with the real target being Zack to gain her trust... put up Jen and Zack, save Jen with the Veto, replace her with Kail and blindside her.

Use her the next week on Zack or Mike, then get rid of her.

C"MON DICK!!!!

I just do not get how everybody likes Dick so much. He has proven himself to be classless (love the old high school "finger flip off", real classy). Also, he has shown he has no respect for women by the way he spoke to Jen. I don't care for the girl myself, but he was way out of line.

While I do want Jen gone I think the focus should be on Kail & her minions.

I totally agree. Dick may be the only one so far to see the trouble that lies ahead with Kail. They should all try to nip that in the bud ASAP.

i thought i would help with the chant, just because If Dick wants ANY chance to win the veto he needs all the help he can get, especially against Danielle! danielle will kill him in this competition. shes a competitior!

Dick just tried to talk to Daniele and she got mad and went into the bedroom. I know Dick is on her side and wants her to stay but she is such a little baby brat.

Archived