Amber Week 2

CeCiMom

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

seem like her sympathy game is working on nick and others

first time i seen this type of gameplay work so well :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Amber is making me physically sick.

Amber ~ Kail ~ Daniele are running the show.

Where are the guys? They seem to all be weenies and not have any influence in how the game is shaping up.

Go Amber...you have support! Don't listen to the evil fans of BB. You can't please everyone, but you are one great person. God knows it, I know it and you know it. God Speed, chica!

I'm a woman, but not anywhere near my period. Shoot I can't support a woman or I'm on my period. If I don't, I'm a bitch and catty. I can't win.

F-it...I'm over these message boards of bb. They ruin my experience. Good luck and have fun all. That's what it's all about. Quit being mean and just have fun.

glad she has your support cause uvp not a fan of hers :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Dick just said Amber's fan base is a bunch of emotional women on their periods.

Don't you believe him Amber... I am a fan, and I am not emotional and as far as my period goes, well, I'm not on it is all I have to say about that...

Dick just said Amber's fan base is a bunch of emotional women on their periods.

loollllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

I just heard her telling Mike about the street meth she was addicted to. She has not stoped talking for 30 minutes straight. She doesn't even take a breath.

she need the money to support her drug habit. :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Archived