CeCiMom

Amber-701673.jpg

Amber Tomcavage

Las Vegas

Separated

Cocktail Waitress

Favorites

Films

Alpha Dog, Set it Off, Full Metal Jacket, Four Brothers, Happy Gilmore, An Inconvenient Truth, Alcatraz, Charlotte's Web, Charlie & the Chocolate Factory

TV Shows

Court TV, Forensic Files, The New Detectives, Full House, Saved by the Bell, Three's Company, Family Matters, Rugrats, That's So Raven, game shows, Price is Right

Actors

Adam Sandler, Kevin Spacey, Nicholas Cage, Samuel Jackson, Jack Nicholson, Brad Pitt, Mark Wahlberg, Eddie Murphy, Will Smith

Actresses

Drew Barrymore, Meg Ryan, Julia Roberts, Cameron Diaz, Jennifer Aniston, Jada Pinkett Smith, Lindsey Lohan, Hilary Duff

Hobbies

Bowling, computer, movies, swimming

Sports to Play

Basketball, softball, golf

Sports Teams

Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Atlanta Braves, Ohio State Buckeyes

Outdoor Activities

Swimming, laying out, walking my dog, going to the park with my daughter, miniature golf, water parks

Bands/Musicians

Avril Lavigne, Justin Timberlake, 3 Doors Down, Linkin Park, Dogg Pound, Rage Against the Machine, Guns N' Roses, Beyonce, Tupac, Notorious BIG, Snoop Dogg, Jodeci, Boyz II Men

Songs/CDs

How's It Gonna Be, Irreplaceable, The Reason, Patience, Children's Story, Poison, Bad Day, Animal, Magic Stick, What Goes Around Comes Back Around

Foods

Salad, quesadillas, tacos, nachos, tiramisu, chicken fingers, fettuccine, soup, sandwiches, mozzarella sticks, cereal, fruit, vegetables, ice cream, milkshakes, yogurt, crab legs, eggs with cheese, chips and salsa

Cereals

Froot Loops, Chex, Cocoa Krispies, Cookie Crisp, Grape Nuts, Total, Oreo Os, Cap'n Crunch, Honey Bunches of Oats

Cookies

Chips Ahoy, Lorna Doone, Fudge Stripe, Girl Scout, Oreos, Vienna Fingers

Candy Bars

Almond Hershey, Kit Kat, Symphony, Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, Almond Roca, Snickers

Alcoholic Drinks

Vanilla vodka & 7 Up, white Russian, Kahlua & cream, Boddingtons, Bloody Mary, Midori sour, margarita, pina colada, Bud Light, Corona, Blue Moon

Non-Alcoholic

Iced tea, apple juice, orange juice, water, hot chocolate, Gatorade, pineapple juice, tomato juice, Coke, Sprite, Mr. Pibb

• Replies 246
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't know if this has been mentioned in any other thread or not.............

Has anybody else noticed that Amber looks like that Long Island Lolita girl.........I think her name was Amy Fish or Amy Fisher or something.........

Not long ago, Amy was on ET. I crack up everytime I see Amber! It must be the hair or something. :animated_rotfl:

OMG TheGreatXL! I laughed so hard when I read your post, I almost peed my pants. LOL!

:pray2: God, make Jen nominate Amber this week, again...oh, and give Amber laryngitis so we don't have to hear the same ol' tired sob stories she told this week, all of next week, okay?...Amen :angel_not:

Dear God,

Please please please keep Daniele, Dick, and Amber safe this week and let Jen put up Joe and Eric this week and Joe goes...

Thank you...

Dep,

I just don't think she will put up any of the other guys and I really don't want Dick to go... LOL... It could be Joe and any of the other guys except Dick...

right now she the most annoying hg to me :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

god let me down

She needs to sit a little more like a lady on national TV. If she was at home who cares but here I don't want to see her crotch all the time.

She needs to sit a little more like a lady on national TV. If she was at home who cares but here I don't want to see her crotch all the time.

Yeah, she does appear to have a problem keeping her legs together....Dirty Hooker

Archived