Eric

New York

Single

Talent Management Assistant

Favorites

Films

Clue, Billy Madison, Pee Wee's Big Adventure

TV Shows

Scrubs, America's Most Wanted, How I Met Your Mother, All reality shows, The Price Is Right

Actors

John Krasinski, Bill Cosby, Adam Sandler, Adam Brody, Zach Gilford

Actresses

Minka Kelly, Mandy Moore, Rachel Bilson, Michelle Monaghan, Parker Posey

Hobbies

Watching UFC, Karaoke, Xbox 360, bowling, board games, fantasy sports, musical theater

Sports to Play

Wiffleball, football, baseball, racquetball, shuffleboard, broomball

Sports Teams

NY Yankees, NY Jets

Outdoor Activities

Amusement parks, concerts, building sand castles

Bands/Musicians

Allister, Nerf Herder, Alkaline Trio, Beastie Boys, Queen, Vince Mikey, Billy Joel

Songs/CDs

We're Not Gonna Take It by Twisted Sister, Born In the USA by Bruce Springsteen, Another One Bites the Dust by Queen, Semi-Charmed Life by Third Eye Blind, SuperThug by N.O.R.E.

Foods

Jello, chicken, spaghetti, French fries, jelly rings, pizza, McDonalds, sweet & sour sauce, Dunkin' Donuts

Cereals

Fruity Pebbles, Lucky Charms, Fruit Loops, Frosted Flakes

Cookies

Oreo's, Entenmanns's Chocolate Chip, Cr

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe that's because his favorite movies are Clue and Pee Wee's Big Adventure, and some of his favorite sports are wiffleball and shuffleboard...oh and one of his favorite songs is Another One Bites the Dust. Funny guy that Eric... :hahohi:

Based what I've heard on the feeds I thinking America wanted Eric to push for a Daniele nomination. There's a small chance it also could be Jess, but I'm going with Daniele.

It was heartwarming to see how much his family is supporting him. His brother has almost that same nasally voice, but -- what -- a bit more mature maybe? Sounds like Eric had a definite plan going in.

I haven't heard him revealing just how much show history he knows, and I can't think of anyone he has ignored or who has banned him from their 'space.'

I think he's doing okay as AP - at least so far.

I'm growing fonder of Eric. He seems to be setting himself up well in the house and has established relationships with everyone. Some of the hgs have barely spoken to some of the others...that's not good strategy if you ask me. Eric is likable, non-threatening, funny, goofy and often sarcastic...if he weren't so overly wordy when he speaks, I'd like him more. I get the impression he's pretty smart too...and probably a lot of what we see of him is strategy.

here ya go eric :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Poor guy... I feel like the whole America's Player thing really was the last thing he wanted to happen, but I'm glad he's taking it all in stride. I hope we (America) warm up to him a bit more as the season progresses. Even though he's not my fav, I want him to stick around for a while. I have a feeling he'll grow on me.

Archived