Julie Chen

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd think Dick would be a great host. Above all else, he really does enjoy the game of Big Brother. My only problem would be his speaking/ presenting voice. He would be great for comentary, but I'm not sure about comp hosting. Julie may have flubbed a few answers, but her voice was pretty clear.

Maybe Jack and Dick could host together.

• 1 month later...

i was always a fan of keeping her but bb needs a new host

• 1 month later...

Would Love to see someone whos active and involved like I see with the Host in BBAU.. Perhaps they could get Gretchen Massey to go from House Talks to Host.. I bet she could do the job.. I have always been impressed with her skills on the Web casts.. And thats a Live show also isn't it?

and BB has its re-edits of lots of things.. When it comes to some of the competitions I think its understandable.. Especially when they have someone who is illertatre trying to read the witty banter on the instruction sheet..

Thats one Huge reason why I am a big advocate of "Big Brother" becoming a character on the show.. where he can give them the rules himself Instead of the pretty girls being like Ohh Pick me to read the rules..

Archived