Julie Chen

I don't know anything about this, and I don't know if it's a repeat or new... but while flipping through my on-screen guide trying to figure out my late night TV viewing schedule, I discovered that Julie Chen is going to be on the Late Late Show tonight.

She's listed as the first guest, and they usually go in order, so she might be one of the first guests on the show after Craig Fergurson's opening monologue.

Like I said, not sure if it's a repeat or not, or even if it's worth checking out, but for those of you who are interested.

Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson (http://www.cbs.com/latenight/latelate/)

CBS

12:35 AMET/PT

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Does she dress herself? Did she not realize that she wore this SAME OUTFIT like two years ago in Seasons 6, and everyone blew her up on the forums about it? I mean, it's bad enough that she wears that pirate-shirt, but then she has to add in those oversized white rocks on her neck. Ick, Julie. Ick, ick, ick.

"But first..." Ah, Chen-bot.

• 4 weeks later...

Tonight Julie Chen messed once again during HOH competition. Tonight was with the american player (who cbs does not want american people to tell eric who to nominate, because cbs knows that there is enough people out there that would vote for him to put up people from his own alliance :lipsrsealed2: ) and Jen a couple weeks ago who was so excited and giving it away that she knew that she was going to win ahead of time. Ok now on to Julie Chen outfits they are nasty. Tonight the top and bottom white and paige color doesn't match and the red belt thing just did not go with the outfit. America should choose what Julie Chen wears. :animated_scratchchin:

LOL...we always get tickled at how she sits facing one way with her arm very unnaturally draped over her crossed legs, then turns with the camera. Hide her waist? She is very thin in my opinion. I think she stands like someone just out of broadcasting school...lol.

AND for the most part...I think she look nice.She's very attractive and usually dresses very nice. (Tonight I didn't like it though...haha.)

Funny thing is I told my mom I didn't think she has a wide ass. But then my mom said she doesn't either, but that Chenbot probably thinks she does, hence the blatant posing and the way she sits and the way she just moves like the robot her nickname implies. She's got to be the worst host ever. I'd rather the Pirate Master dude hosted the show. We all know he's available since CBS prematurely canceled the show.

I just think it wastes time on the show to have her on there...honestly it doesn't add anything in my opinion. Her writers are awful. The questions asked are predictable and so are the answers.

The repetition bothers me more than anything Julie does. So many shows and they're still explaining everything word for word. If the show's been on this long, the audience knows how it works and any new viewers can pick the rules up without having to be told verbatim while the other 99% roll their eyes and scream at the TV for them to hurry up and get the show on the road.

I heart Julie. BB would not be the same without her. Ohhhhh god, can you imagine the thread bashing a new host and the hell that unlucky person would go through being compared to JC? (P.S. JC stands for Julie Chen...Sorry Jameka, I don;t believe that god has a place in this game.......the only kneeling in the BB house should have been (insert HG name here) in front of Nick)

:animated_wave:

Dep

I agree yadayadayada.

She's got to be the worst host ever. I'd rather the Pirate Master dude hosted the show. We all know he's available since CBS prematurely canceled the show.
It would be nice to get somebody new nice Julie as host has gotten old and she messes up (they should have somone other then Julie to the competition). Also, it would be cool to give a job to the Pirate Master host.

Nah, I'd rather they just brought Pirate Master back. :(

As much as I hate the Chenbot, too many people like her, so she's going to stay until her husband trades her in for something younger. Chenbot wouldn't be so bad if she pulled the stick out her ass and got a little more genuine like Jeff Probst. I think the best option would be to revamp the whole televised script. Change things up instead of doing it the exact same way every single episode. Then the Chenbot stays and the show isn't so monotonous in-between house footage.

EDIT: Sorry, there was a typo in there. I meant "Jenuine."

Julie Chen is married to Les Moonves.

From Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Les_Moonves):

Leslie Moonves (born December 23, 1948 in New York City) is President and Chief Executive Officer of CBS Corporation. Moonves served as co-president and co-chief operating officer of Viacom, Inc., the predecessor to CBS Corporation, from 2004 until the company split on December 31, 2005. Prior to this he was President of CBS Entertainment from 1995 and President of Warner Bros. Television from 1993, where he green-lit the hit shows Wings and Survivor. In his early career, Moonves sought to be an actor. He is a graduate of Bucknell University.

Archived