July 10, Live Feed Updates

Feeds back

Some HGs Up.

Small bed room lights are off and several HGs are sleeping.

Eric, Dick, Jen and Mike in kitchen.

Dustin and Kail are up but not on feeds at the moment.

Rest of the HGs are sleeping.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

(got you covered Jem!)

11:50am BBT

general chit chat going on in the kitchen still... talk of eating the heel of bread loaf, liking the smell of burnt toast... questioning why BB wakes them up early some days, only to have them lay around, do nothing and take naps because they are tired...

then FOTH house starts, been that way for about 10 minutes now...

12:00 noon BBT

feeds are back, lots of HGs up now

F1/2 on the kitchen, F3/4 Jen Kail in HOH

Joe liked the song they played to wake them up... Dick/Eric/Mike(?) discuss grilled cheese, someone says it's a 'mom meal'

Dick: it's something she'd make when I was sick

F3/4 switch to Jessica/Joe outside, both still trying to wake up

Dustin: I feel weird, like someone died

Jessica: if someone died on the outside, would they tell you?

Jen is excited that it is cloudy outside because she is sick of hot days. (It is also cloudy here in Santa Barbara, CA located 100miles north of the BB house...damn you California).

Vortex since 11:53AM BBT

I am going to baking so I'll be in and out of my computer room so hopefully there's at least another person or two out there who can help update.

Thanks GeorgeCTV

Feeds came back around noon BBT.

Joe and Jessica are in the backyard, talking about their parents marriage. Joe says he got the feeling that somebody died yesterday. They talk about what would happen if they found out that someone in their family died. Joe says that is the only way he'd voluntarily leave, but he says he talked to his grandparents and his grandfather is touch-and-go. He says there would be no hard feelings if he missed his grandpa's funeral.

12:08 BBT

Kail and Jen laying out in backyard. Jen is applying tanning lotion while talking to Dick? (can't hear him) about how the wrestling got started last night. Earlier Jen moved the lounge chair and we got a "nice" view of her butt (she picture thread). Now she's talking about how she participated in a bunch of activities during high school...

12:06 bbt

Jen in a bikini, happy it's overcast because it won't be so hot out... her goal for the day, get rid of a tan line

Kail joining Jen outside

Joe repeating Carol's name, saying how an old woman would say it...

Dick goes outside... Jen shares that she did 'cheer' and wrestling...she was considered 'wierd', because she did everything in school... they were like pick something Jen...

Kail has already come outside and layed down while Jen is still getting herself settled

Dick goes back inside... Jen/Kail talking about the clouds

12:14 BBT

FOTH, lasts only a minute.

Dick is back outside with Kail and Jen now, talking about a pool part that's missing or something, but he quickly leaves. Kail & Jen continue to talk about their makeup.

Carol joins Kail and Jen outside, they briefly talk about how they sleeped and Carol's weird dreams, then they discuss the mascot at Carol's university and how tall the mascots have to be.

12:14bbt

Joe in kitchen sharing with others about stuff you take(all I heard was 'niacin'?)... makes you itch, but then you can pass a drug test... then we get FOTH for a minute

12:23bbt

Carol has joined Kail/Jen, Nick is outside other part of yard working out

C: I thought my boyfriend was muscular, then I came here and saw Nick

K: I think we've been dropped in the land of models... click your heels three times and... (wrong movie theme for BB)

kitchen

Dick to Eric: so you've wrestled in highschool/college?

E: nope... but I've watched alot, so even if people here are bigger..

Zach off camera: I could get you with an arm bar

E: in all sincerity, I could take you down with a rear naked choke hold in under a minute

Zach is OBVIOUSLY challenged by this... they move to the back yard after a bit of talk... Eric STILL talking, setting the groud rules...

12:28bbt

shake hands, and... Dick doing play by play...

Carol/Kail/Jen watching, Joe adds that it is yummy

Zach looks to have the advantage.. Dick protecting the chess pieces

Zach has Eric in a head lock, Eric comes close to pant'sing Zach... Round 1 goes to Zach

Dick is impressed with Eric's ability to hang with Zach... time 12:30bbt

resting between rounds... Eric's arms almost appear double jointed when he is stretching... Zach resting on the tea cup

12:26 BBT

Eric and Zach are wrestling in the BY.

Looks like Dick is refing.

Kail, Jen and Carol sitting in the chairs watching. I believe Joe is sitting on the couch. I can hear him but not see him on the feed

Got a nice view of Zach's buttcrack. The girls are giggling over the wrestling match.

Dick, Joe and Eric retreat to the patio

Eric weighs 150, Zach is 225

E:he went from eating a grilled cheese to 'you think you can choke me? LETS GO"

D: and don't think this is over... a tie is him losing, and he's not going to like that...

12:37bbt

Eric in the kitchen with Carol, wondering if she saw the match with Zach

Dick/Nick in Storage Room... talking about a female apologizing(not sure what they are refering to)

D: she's on a distant planet.. figured I'd let you know

they return to the BY

Dick to Kail/Jen: I think Zach is going to be on a mission, to beat up Eric lol

F3/4 Eric in bathroom resting now talking with Jessica/Daniele

J: kick boxing? it would be fun to kick someone in the face... (I love when HGs make random comments, even if they are hopefully joking lol)

12:41 FOTH

back for a few seconds, when Eric says...

E: did any of you get to drink with them during finals week?

Jess: no, that's what we were talking about

FOTH again

12:45bbt

Dick walks to bathroom, comments about doing cannon balls to Jessica(doing makeup)/Eric, then returns to the BY to practice golf

J: as long as it isn't cold outside... you have me to thank for the sun coming out

E: what? you are the reason it was cloudy, because you hurt me last night!

J: you aren't close to the sun like me!

Eric now trying to flirt with Jess, asking if she's going to wrestle with him again

E: are you going to wrestle me again?

J: no

E: Daniele said you were

J: then she's a liar... I'm saving all my energy for the competitions

(I sense Eric is wanting attention)

E: looking at the shower reminds me of last night when I exposed myself to the country

12:49 bbt

Daniele in kitchen making coffee, Nick sitting at counter watching her

Jen outside figuring out Friday is the 13th

(HGs appear to be able to kid each other alot)

someone asks Jessica if she ever stops talking, Jess replies shut up

Eric goes back out...

E: could someone please stop me the next time I get carried away? It takes me 30 mintues to catch my breath, I'm so out of shape

Jen: I think you won, you got his pants down

E: I think I did better against Zach than I did Jen(wrestled her last night?)

Daniele/Nick/Zach in kitchen

D: I'm a flamingo part time at the zoo... I want to go to the zoo... I had a pass last year at the San Diego zoo

Nick wants to go to Disney... says Universal is closing in May or June, Dani disagrees, Zach teases her about knowing everything

Talk of Delorian..

Z: think of all the hot chicks you could pick up with that? you only need one though, right?

N: that one over there

12:57bbt

F3/4 Dustin/Zach/Nick/Dani in kitchen

Dani has a scare on her forehead(?)... brother pushed her off a porch swing, her lip is crooked, and she fell off stairs when she was little

F1/2 Mike/Dick opposite side of BY hitting golf balls back and forth, can hear Eric talking to Kail/Jen on lounges about his girlfriend and their different opinion on issues

That group that was just in the kitchen (Zach, Nick, Dustin) were just telling Dani that they were playing a game yesterday, starting in the morning. Everytime Jen said the word "I" both Zach and Nick had to take a drink of whatever liquid they had. Whenever she said "you" Dustin had to take a drink. Dustin went through two glasses. Zach went through 7 - and had to pee twice.

Feed 3 - Zach is making a potential deal with Carol. He will get her off the block (vouch for her) if she will vote however he wants for the next two weeks. He says she needs a strong partnership with someone but doesn't appear to be suggesting himself - yet.

Apparantly Zach asked Jessica to join him for a while the other day -- didn't have to be a date, just to get to know each other. Her reply was "I have plans" and jumped in the hot tub with Joe. He says she hasn't spoken to him any more than that since the season started.

1:15bbt

Joe/Jessica move to the workout room

Carol/Zach talking strategy outside

Z: I think you have 4 votes

C: if I get HOH, there is only one person I want, and I think you know who it is...

Z: ?

C: Evil Dick... he's vulgar...

Z: I don't think you could get him out

C: I think we could... (plane flies over)... and that's the honest truth... (pause) you think that many? 4, besides the ones I mentioned?

Z: I'm realizing things, there are pluses and minuses to both of you being here

C: there are to everything in this game

Z: I like that you are trying, when she is laying around

C: I told you already that I have to try

FOTH for 5 seconds

Z: if you can prove it to... for the next two weeks, you need to vote the way I want you to vote, who ever it is.. if you are HOH, then you don't vote, so you are in the clear

C: deal

Z: let me think about it...

C: deal, I tried hard not to think about it yesterday, not talk about it...

Z: problem with you is...

C: I know, I talk to much about home

Z: (can't hear, Joe?)

C: he wants me here for his own personal reason

Z: you are solid.. I thought you'd be solid with Jess, but she hasn't said two words all week.. I said let's get to know each other, and she said 'I have plans', then she got in the hot tub with Joe all night

C: I think I have Eric, we talked yesterday a bit, said he won't make decision til day before, he sees more reason to keep me than Amber... it's not secure or solid yet, but..

Z: let me think about things.. that's a pretty good trade

C: that's a really good trade, since I think I'd agree with you

Z: there's the thing though, would you actually do it

C: well, I'm not a liar, most horrible horrible liar.. that's how I was raised, parents disciplined me, so

Z: let me think about it

C: ok, you've got time

Z: if you had someone solid partnering up with you

C: why can't you be my partner?

1:23bbt join others in the BY

1:35-1:40bbt

F1/4 on Zach hitting golf balls

F2/3 on Mike hitting golf balls

no feeds on the other 12 HGs where ever they are

1:41bbt

F1/2/3/4 switch to Jess/Joe/Carol in the gym

1:42bbt

F1/2/3/4 switch to the kitchen, Dani, Eric, few others there

1:46bbt

Kitchen Dani sharing with Amber the story of the guys playing the drinking game yesterday with Jen's use of "I" in her conversations... the two of them doing dishes/cleaning up the kitchen a bit

Talk of rain outside... Mike comes in

D: you going to shave tomorrow for the event?

M: no tomorrow is the world's strongest man event

mention of Ambucks coffee again by Dani... who goes off camera... Amber putting glasses away, Mike teasing her about sleeping all day... send her back to Vegas... you put away dishes though

A: I'm good for something

2:12bbt

kitchen-Kail, Dustin, Amber, Nick, Zach

discussion of their world strongest man competition

Dustin explains the planned comps:

Town Taxi-pull HGs around on couch

Drunken Villager-get spun in tea cup, then race across lawn

Dustin: I'll drop out when we have to bench press Daniele

Dustin is missing chewing gum... loves speriment, packed a TON of it, but it wasn't allowed to be brought to the house

Kail expected gum wouldn't be allowed, so she brought life savers

2:20bbt

F1/2/3/4 on Jameka, Jessica, Nick outside lounging, Amber went inside to get Jam's mic for her

Dani and Joe on the hammock talking

(I need to leave on an errand for a bit)

all feeds have been on Dani and Joe in hammock talking. He thought her birthday was July 20th and she said no, it's August and i'll be 22. He said she shares a birthday with someone. she said yes, mike. it'll be a double party.

Archived