July 10, Live Feed Updates

1:08 BBT FOTH for several mins

1:11 all Feeds back to dinning table people talking when Jameka starts singing again and foth briefly.

Now Danile is talking about her DR session she was woken up to do and we get FOTH

Eric trying jump rope with looks like a strip of cloth.

Eric says his ears are still killing him from his pool mishap.

1:20 BBT in the bedroon Daniele says she is wide akake since BB woke her up for a DR. Brief Talking Zack and Nick who are in bed or in Nicks case on the floor.

All four cams on them now Daniele is talking to Amber. Laughing about something I can't hear. Amber says "this is so fucking rdiculous..they're so loud" they can't close the door. You hear Jameka and Dicks voices pretty clear. Now nether Daniele or Amber can't fall asleep.."that sucks"

Daniele went and joined everone who's awake at the table.

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:28 BBT Mike joined the group at the table talking about his/father height. Joe yappin like a mad man without stopping

I think they are talking about their physicals Eric and Dick had to strip to their underwear while Mike said all they did was check his blood pressure.

Dick said he wasn't wearing any since boxers give him wedgie and if someone else does laundry and be embarrased from skid marks. Dick talking about anal chaffing and Jameka offering him use to her vasoline..thank God the camera switched {disgusting}

In the bedroom Danile still whinning about being woken up. She needs a moment to regroup. Can't believe how loud they are.

Joe and Dustin talking out on the hammock about a TV show finale.

We have a wrestling match going on in the dining room between Jen and Eric with Jameka giving the play by play and Mike, Zach, Jessica, and Dick looking on and cherring for no one in particular. Jen seems to be a pretty strong girl. But then again this is eric we're talking about. And Jen is comes out the winner.

Durring the critique of the match, Eric tries to convince everybody that he was'nt really trying and was just goofing around.

Dick and Joe on the patio smoking and talking game. Dick says that if he gets HOH, the outcome will be very unexpected. He says how he generally likes everybody in the house, but could easily cut the numbers in half (people he thinks should go). As usual, Dick does most the talking and Joe really doesn't seem to have a real opinion about anything except not getting put on the block. Dick assures him that he wouldn't go up if he gets HOH.

They end they're convo and go back inside where the convo is random and not very interesting.

Joe braggs about his picture again and says how good he looks and that it looks like a glamour shot.

He thinks maybe they photoshopped it. I think maybe he's trying to make Jen feel worse about her picture.

Jenn says "they didn't photoshop mine, not one bit" and starts again about how terible it looks and how rude it is due to the fact that it is a picture that everyone sees all the time.

Mike and Jen are still up. Sitting at the kitchen counter. General chit chat - nothing BB related at the moment.

Neither one is 100% sure that we can hear them on the love feeds. Mike's guess would be yes.

He notes the time as 3:40 and they both shift to the bathroom. Jen heads on up to the HOH room and Mike to the round bed he shares with Dick.

5:10 AM:

There asleep, it's actually the first time I've been on so far at this time where someone hasn't been awake, usually Dick of course.

5:44 AM:

Yep they're still asleep, and sadly, I'm still awake.

7:00 AM:

Still asleep, and yes I am still awake...

8:50 BBT all still asleep, a little tossing and turning going on (the sound of them sleeping is making me tired, I want to go back to bed!)

9:24AM BBT somebody was just up and walking around, i think that it was carol, but then he got back in bed. so they are all still sleeping.

It is 1020AM in the Big Brother house and only 1 HG (Dustin) is awake, but is in the restroom therefore all 4 feeds are blank. Good lord HGs. (I must admit I was a little happy because I slept myself until JUST now so I guess I shouldn't be hypocritical, but, I want my entertainment, damnit).

Dustin washing hands after using restroom.

Kail talking about how she is surprised Dustin and Amber can share a bed because it is so small. Dustin says it is a full sized and he has no problems

Kail talking about where she will sleep when she loses HoH! Dustin talking about sleeping area restrictions aka "No one can sleep on the couches"

She says, "If you win HoH, Amber can go with you, then I get a whole bed!"

Kail tells Dustin that Jen thinks she can just stay in the HoH room with whoever wins. Dustin shakes his head NO.

Edited to add

Kail: "Is today our 11th day?"

Dustin: "No, it is day 10"

They then do the math and agree it is day 11 inside the BB house.

Dustin: "Amber and I don't talk about the game, we connect. She'll just be like...'Your breath stinks'"

Kail laughs and is surprised they are so close together. Kail asks if she ever feels romantic for him (he is gay...awkward). Dustin says that is the benefit of being a homosexual because people can be honest with him because he feels that in romantic relationship there are more secrets than in friendships.

Kail asks if straight men are awkward around him. He says usually no. Dustin says he does not act as flamboyant as "some people" (a jab at Joe, perhaps). "where as some people, it is different and with some straight men, it is different."

Kail talking about one time she was shopping and there was a girl and a gay guy sale associate and he helped her pick out the perfect shoes. She says she would always goes back to him.

Dustin talking about how some gay butcher fashion and the guys push the envelope with fashion. Dustin feels they are "pushing the stereotype way too far!"

Jen is up in the HoH restroom brushing her teeth.

Edited

Nick is up, using restroom.

Kail and Dustin talking about FASHION for a while now. (Though I'm a gay man, this convo bores me...other HGs please wake up).

"It moves on a horizontal and vertical" - Dustin in regards to fashion.

Dick comments that BB did not do the "wake up thing" and Kail says, "Not yet..." and smiles.

Dustin has an older brother Derek whose birthday is tomorrow and another brother Mike.

He starts going through all his families name and we get Vortex. Vortex for family information and perhaps a wakeup call? We'll see how long it lasts...

Archived