• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think CBS has run out of ideals........maybe next year before BB9 (if there

is another BB season) maybe they could have a contest or something and

ask America what kind of twist it should be, and anounce it after the HGs are

in the house.....or the twist .....that there isn't a twist........any way CBS

has to do something pretty good after this BAD season............... :confused:

How's this for a new twist...a new POV that would make the holder of that POV the new HOH. I say holder as opposed to winner, so as can give this new POV to someone else if you did not want the HOH position.

In fact, from the spoiler info, I would not be too surprised if that was the twist for today's POV. Can't be Coup d'etat as BB7 proved that sucked. In the spoiler, supposedly can remove both nominees...this new POV I'm thinking of would do that.

It just needs a name. Maybe Absolute Power POV?

Did they announce coup d'etat before last season, I don't remember?

In any event, I think the absolute power veto I mentioned could turn the game on its ear. Think about it, everyones thinking maybe 1 of 2 people may go out, and instead 1 of them is flipped into the HOH position. Then the HOH who nominated them and the people that advised that HOH would be in serious trouble just after they were all in so much power.

Have a couple other twist ideas, but want this one to stew a little longer for discussion :)

I love the idea of the POV being the power...........what if only the nominees and the HOH got to play and the winner either kept or got the HOH........sure would keep things moving.........and you would have to really use strategy to pick the nominees, not so much personality stuff........who do you want to go up against that week in order to keep your power.

Okay volzilla, I was agreeing.

Only without the option of giving the HOH to someone else.

Next time I will say, "I agree with so and so."

Well, if did this Absolute Power Veto with only the nominees and the HOH competing, then it would have to be a total surprise. If the HOH had an idea about it, they would just nominate people in their alliance so as then keep thngs they way they want them.

I'd do it like a normal POV, but not tell anyone about the absolute power until right before the competition. If told before hand, might alter who players decisions for who might play for it.

OK , Here is my Idea to keep the show fresh, how about for the pov comp, like today, it would contain a second pov. I know that at one time there was a chance that the pov could not be won, how aobut offering 2 pov's up , OH just to see the faces of the NEW NERD HERD, their jaws would drop. to think that dani and dick have the chance of both staying. lol

Now That would be unexpected.

OH absolutely volzilla...it would definitely have to be sprung on them. Tell them about it at the beginning of the season, but not tell them when it would happen. Each week they would be worried it was that week it would be sprung on them! It would be good.

good points, I wasn't thinking about how they could just use each other........but, if they started it at the very beginning do you think it might cut down on the alliances?...........and then, just let them know that it could happen again, whenever. If nothing else, it certainly would make them think about who they're putting up on the block (knowing they could be the next HOH) and if they put up 2 from their own alliance, one would be gone.......... :animated_scratchchin:

Another good idea volzilla.

They never know from week to week if it's a regular POV, Absolute POV, or Impossible POV. Definitely would cut down on backdoors and make alliances shakier.

Instead of just Veto competitions they should make it Coup D'etat every week with everyone involved. The person who wins has a choice of taking 1 or both people off the block AND they get to choose who goes up in there place. This will cut down on predictable weeks when 1 group wins HOH and you know someone from another group will be going home.

that would be cool, evil.........and, they should keep it a secret!.......no one knows who has it until right b4 the voting, then, everyone has to make their own vote without discussing it with anyone :animated_shocking:

Archived