Suggestions For New Twists

bearpawz

Yes it's still early and yes as everyone keeps telling me, when someone is voted off it will be more interesting. But I don't think BB can wait any longer. It's plain old boring and it's time for the producers to take drastic measures by adding a twist that actually adds something to the show.

Suggestion; Once the voting is completed, the HG with the most votes is shown who voted against them and then has to choose one of those players to compete against in a pre-determinded task. The winner stays, the loser goes home. Might make people rethink their vote.

What do you think?

Or do you have an idea?

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I said this last year and I'll say it again....

There should be 3 houseguests nominated for eviction by HOH and America should be able to vote one off them to safety and leave the other 2 to compete for POV and the saved houseguest cannot be put up on the place of one of the nominees. This could work for at least the first month or so when there are alot of houseguests.

Another variation would be HOH nominates 2 people and American nominates 1 person and all 3 compete in a pre-POV competition where only the 3 nominees compete and instantly remove themselves from the block. The POV and eviction would then follow as it is already established.

Both options would allow for more competitions and more action on some of the more inactive days in the house.

the week where hg dont which which comp is for pov or hoh. only after the second comp will the type of comp be reveal

Get rid of any twist involving twins, family, friends or foes.
i second that 100% also add on america votes

With the sofa rather than the two chairs this year, I think when they do the inevitable "double eviction" week they might do something along these lines...

... might...

The HoH is determined by a major endurance comp - and it's revealed it's a double eviction week.

The HoH then nominates THREE people for eviction.

The Veto becomes the "Super Veto" with the winner able to save a nominee AND name the replacement.

The three nominees then face eviction. The HoH will have the sole vote in determining the first evictee (though this could be done by America instead), with the second evictee (from the remaining nominees) chosen in the regular way.

There should be 3 houseguests nominated for eviction by HOH and America should be able to vote one off them to safety and leave the other 2 to compete for POV and the saved houseguest cannot be put up on the place of one of the nominees. This could work for at least the first month or so when there are alot of houseguests.

horrible idea, sorry.

• 4 weeks later...

There need to be better twists to keep things interesting...

I'd like to see the POV changed so that the POV winner can not only take someone off the block, but also would be responsible for selecting the replacement instead of having the HOH choose the replacement.

It would make it harder to back door people and would give people an incentive to actually play and win the POV.

Any other ideas...

Your suggestion has been discussed many times on different boards. I think the consensus is that this would making HoH almost worthless because the PoV winner would be, by far, the most powerful position in the house.

I'd suggest a twist of getting people in the house that actually want to be in there to play the game and not pose for the camera and get air time. How about going back to the old days of having real people on the show from all different age groups, races, and stations in life.

I liked when America could vote for the HGs that were on the block.

I cant really think of a twist I like. I wish they brought it back to how it was season 3. BUT for next year since they are so adament on twists I think they should have one from every season. A pair of exes, a pair of friends, switching twins, dna related, enemies, maybe throw in an allstar player. Could be interesting.

I'd agree if America wasn't so stupid as to try and fix the votes. All it takes is someone like Chicken George's wife to screw the whole thing up.

Personally, I think HOH's job is to choose the initial people that get put up. They have that "Coupe de tat" that allowed someone to overthrow the HOH's nominations. But it'd be nice to give a random houseguest the opportunity to use the POV and then chose who gets put up as a replacement. Maybe not every week, but perhaps a special POV that someone could win. Who knows.

They need new twists. They do the same stuff all the time and these people sit around expecting it from week to week.

I think it was suggested that there could be different levels of POV but you didnt know which one it was till you won it. So one would be you could take someone off but you were not safe, the other you would be safe and the last would be you chose the nominee. That could possibly work.

I'd agree if America wasn't so stupid as to try and fix the votes.

Yeah, the jury vote is the best way to go... I should have been a little more clear in my post...

Season two would be my model season to go off of....

Maybe they could win a mystery prize during a competition, and then have the choice to give it away or keep it without knowing what the prize is. So if you kept it, you'd either get someting good or get screwed.

Maybe the box would have a slop pass, or a week of slop, or nomination replacement pass or you'd instantly get nominated... or maybe you'd instantly become HOH. The possibilities could be endless. Hmm..

I think both had its advantages. Without being golden if someone used it on another player it really showed some dedication to them to put themselves at risk. Also it could eliminate all the backdooring which kinda bores me. I think it was Danielle in season 3 who said put up two people you want to go home and one of them will. Its like people dont have the ball to do it! So many times we have seen the pawn go home!

I think it would be cool if the video feed in the HoH was removed and instead they hid a monitor in another room with access to the live feeds. Then tell one person who wins America's Choice where it is and see what they do with it. Only Diary Room sessions have an expectation of privacy, so Big Brother could have a "snooping" twist and it wouldn't violate any rules.

Archived