July 31, Live Feed Updates

12:20 HOH

Dustin Amber Jameka and Jen in HOH and Dustin asks Jen to leave

Again Jameka talking about ED's escapade...

Dustin bitching "like we owe him something" "talk about fracturing the group"

Amber saying she wants Zach gone next week but wouldn't mind if Jen and Kail get HOH and put ED up.

Dustin saying they need to stay on course with their evictions ..Amber saying she's sick about the Nick thing.

Dustin saying once the dust settles he hopes they can come together as agroup like they did "two nights ago"

In the small bedroom and Dani says Jen says "can we talk when no one else is around" and Dani says OK.

Dicks saying "she needs to go" Dani "that's nicks girlfriend you're talking about"

Nick saying she's going to look stupid on TV and Zach agrees.

Jen bashing

Dick informs them that Jameka isn't going to use the POV anymore since she didn't read the bible enought "an God didn't talk to her"....Daniele "Are you fucking serious" "I'm speechless"

Nick joking about Dani eating a taco and then breathes on his face and ate chocolate in front of him and Nick says that hit him in the heart.

psycotic Jen death talk from Dick.

Dick saying his goal is to get her out....

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:32 BBT

Eric is going to dye his hair up in the HOH courtesy of Jen.

Dani, Nick and Dick and Zach in the bedroom again.

Dani is whispering, saying Jen asked to talk to Dani when alone later. Dani said okay.

Dick says Jen is "sucking dick" now, giving her hair dye to Eric. Jen needs to go.

Dani: That's Nick's girlfriend you're talking about!

Dick: Sorry, Dude.

Dick says Jen looks like a "complete and total stupid twat."

Dick: Guess what! Jameka's not going to do that anymore. Use the POV.

Dani: Shut up! What did she say?

He tells how Jameka said she didn't pray enough and listen to the answer.

Dani asks if he is being serious. He says yes.

Dani: OMG. I have no comment. No comment.

Silence

Dick: Boy, I know how to quiet down a room.

Dani: I'm speechless. After this week!

Dani (mocking Kail): That really dug down deep in the soul! (about Jen)

Dick: Yeah, if you had one. It should dig down deep. You are piece of shit of a human being, and I hope you die a long, slow horrible death!

Zach: What are you talking about?

Dick: Jen. My conversation that dug down deep in the soul.

Dick took the unitard yesterday and hid it.

Jess asked Dick to give it back to her, so that she could give it to Jen.

Dani: Oh, cause it would be on her?

Dick says he apologized to Jess and gave it back.

Dani: Take it again!

Zach: Cut a hole in it!

Dani: NO, he's gonna--never mind.

Zach: Can we stitch a cucumber into it permanently?

Dick: I think I'm going to avoid that, because if I do, I'm opening up a whole can of worms, that--

Zach asks if they can put hot sauce in it.

Dick says he is completely done with Jen, and he just wants her out. Then he leaves.

Zach talks about his favorite Braveheart moment.

Eric asks what is going on with Amber? She says she threw everything up. She is "really good at throwing up." She is a "good thrower upper."

Eric says he enjoys throwing up, but he has an unusual technique. He slaps his neck, which messes up his equilibrium and then he gets nauseous and throws up. He has a friend who spins and vomits.

The dye is "supposedly black."

Eric says he is going to "do the mohawk first," and then if he hates it, he will shave it like Dustin's. He says that the sides won't be bald like Nick's. He will have short hair on the sides.

Eric tells a story about Zach, about a game that they were playing, and Zach got all upset when Eric was going to get food, so Zach ran and got Eric food and apple juice. (This was a game of "pretend spin the bottle that didn't exist"). Then Jen told him that she couldn't play because of her breath, so he ran and got mouthwash for Jen!

Jameka: He may very well be into voyeurism.

Jen: May be into what? Boys?

Jameka: Voyeurism!

Jen: What's that?

They explain (like she doesn't know! --Cat)

Dani and Dick are having yet another father/daughter talk. Jess is nearby.

Dani is saying she is shocked and mad that Jameka isn't going to automatically play POV any longer for the person who draws her name.

Dani: I'm really mad.

Dick: She's a liar!

Dani thinks she hears a radio.

Dick says he has heard that before.

Dick: Jameka showed her true colors today. Dustin showed his true colors at the POV. Amber is a complete idiot. Kail is an emotional wreck. She's just a wreck, period. This house is a pain in the ass.

Dani; Oh, my gosh. You have no idea. You're crazy. You don't help them make it that normal, might I add.

Dick: Well, these people--

Dani: This week has been really, really hard for me.

Dick: I know.

Dani says she was told that she is "very, very normal" and strong during her psych session.

Dani says everyone in the house brags about their psych score. She says she was the smartest--they told her that!

(Jess is there, too. She speaks up)

Dani says on the math test, Amber told her she only answered four questions.

Jess laughs.

Dick talks about the meeting that the "three of them" weren't invited to earlier.

Dani tells again her story of walking in and seeing them in the bathroom.

Jess: That bathroom??? (Jess has had bathroom meetings before. -ed)

Jess: That is rude!!!

Dani says that she went into the DR and asked if she could just sit there, as she didn't want to be around anyone. They told her yes, they would just say she wanted to talk.

Dani: He said, we'll let you hang out all you want. (In the DR)

They wonder if Zach has a secret, as he was last minute and has so many different things on his application.

(I'm out for the night--Cat)

12:47 BBT

Dick and Dani outside still griping about Jameka's POV.

Dick saying "jameka showed her true colors with the pov"

Dustin showed his true colors" and Amber is a wreck.

Dani "everyone is nuts" and says the pychiatrist told her she "was normal" and strong person.

Dani laughing about everyone saying how they're the smartest and so is Jess.

Dick saying they had a long meetiing and how they were excluded. Dani Dick Jess Dick Zach Kail and Nick..Jess joking "oh no we're stuck with him" about zach..

Dani says she asked if she could sit around the DR so she caould be away from everyone else. They let her.

Dani "jess you and I are the only normal ones here now"

Zach bashing about how he got on the show and how he was only interviewed one time. "he was last minute"

dick says how can they have last minutes decision when they have months and months to prepare...

Dani says Jameka was a finalist in season 6 and Jen wa supposed to be "on survivor" but couldn't go because she got in a car accident..and CBS save her file Dani says "that's her story" Jess- "and she's sticking to it"

Jess thinks CBS expected the girls to be more catty with each other as Dick ponders what would they do without the Jen and Dick Drama.

Dick ragging on Amber saying she 's one of the ose person "who think they are smarter than they really are"

Laughing how Amber cries at anything.

kail bashing..........

Dick saying "she has no opinions that are his own" "maybe her husband beats her into submission" Dani-"no comment"

Dick whipsering into Dani's ear.....giggling....

"what happen today can be looked at inciting someone" so I won't be doing that again Dick says about the iced tea incident Dick saying message boards are going crazy about his Iced tea..

Dani leaves and Dick tells her Dani will be better off with Nick gone and Jess say "i don't know" doubting a Nick eviction is a sure thing saying people may change their minds.....

dick saying Amber told him Nick told her that they "fucked up" and would have been true to the group. Jess says "no he wouldn't"

Dick saying it's hard because "nick is a very likeable guy" unlike the other three saying four weeks it will be harder..

Dick saying Dustin and jameka exposed thenselves....Dick saying if she knew it was going to flip to nick from Zach she wouldn't have used it. Jess says she knew..but Dick says she didn't....she used only because she wanted Zach out.

Dick "stick to the 7 until it gets to the 7" at that point "all bets are off"

1:11 BBT

Pondering about the upcoming HOH and rehashing about Jen throwing the POV.."we already knew it"

Dick asking BB to throw down all the balls so they can have fun gain

Jess saying not to bother as "Happinees in the house is gone"

Dick is telling Jess "dustin is playing both sides with kail" and with Jen and how he guarnateed her she wasn't going home because he's was "going after Zach"

Dani comes out and her and jess talking about all their bruises.

1:25 BBT

Outside Jess Eric Dustin Dani and Dick outside talking.

Eric -"there's a 98% chance I'll look like a retard" in the next several minutes when his hair is done[i say 100% chance]

1:34 BBT BBT Zach bashing going on saying they doubt he's ever had a girlfriend,,upstairs in HOH jen has Eric's misshapen head under the faucet in the tube to get off all the dye. She's now conditioning it.

Daniele and Dick in BY. Laughing and chatting. Dick tells Daniele that both Jameka and Dustin have proved they are fake. Jessica is now joining them asking if she is interupting and dick says no you are totally welcome. Jameka also joining now. Eric joining also. Looks like the LNC is convening in the BY. Jessica and Jameka are screaming as loud as they can.

Daniele dising Kail. Dick starts to say something derogotory about Kail and we get FOTH

Eric goes in to get a jacket and is talking to Jen in bathroom. Tells her she is totally fine and all is well but for her to try not to run her mouth or she might change their ideas. Tells her once another couple of weeks goes by people will be able to tell more by who is left in the house. She asks if they are still getting rid of Nick and he says he honestly doesn't know for sure but thinks so.

Eric is telling Jen that EVERYONE hates dick and want to see him gone. Tells her that Amber and Dani are having issues now also. She tells him she wants to stick with him, Jameka and Jessica. He tells her to try not to incite the others.

5:05am BBT Nick in hotube and Dick comes out and Nick says he never wants to talk to Jen. Eric & Jessica talk in bed to each other

5:21am BBT Nick heads inside and says goodnight to Dick as he does laudry as Eric & Jessica talk gameplay but it turns to laughter and laughter and Jessica tells Eric to tell the house anout stories and Jessica laughs. Nick & Dick then talk in Kitchen about Shoe size.

5:24amBBT Nick tells Eric/Jessica he can hear them giggling. As Dick to 2 SR then kitchen. (it is very hard to hear Eric/Jessica whispering) Nick has gotten into bed. Dick cleans Kitchen.

5:27amBBT Eric leaves Jessica and Jessica throws a celebration moving her legs wildly waking Jameka. Jessica & Jameka are know talking Jessica is laying with her legs up in the air. As Eric talks to Dick and tells him tat he saw Zack and he had skid marks going all down his pants and it was fresh and smelt Dick laugs about it. Jessica is talking to Jameka about Zack's skid marks Jessica is laughing uncontrolably. Eric tells Dick not to worry about Kail or Amber. Eric heads to bed as Zack walks by back to bed. Dick then talks to self outside that "Jen is a Bitch.". as Eric,Jessica,& Jameka laugh. Jessica asks Eric before he leaves for bed whats your middle name he says Scott. Eric leaves and Jessica & Jameka laugh again uncontralbly.

5:33am laughing stops and Jessica tells Jameka im going to bed im taking my mic off. Dick is only person not in bed. Dick has a smoke outside on patio and comments on the very slow cameramen and says "what a drama filled day i have to get that bitch out. She brigs out the worst in me."

5:37am Dick and says to cameras "i, getting tired its been a very drama filled day" Dick puts top on hotube. and talks about the jen/Dick areument. Dick says "he wants to throw his house on its ass by putting Dustin & Amber up, it would be so much fun." Dick then brushes his teeth.

Ok,

Dick at Night Show Has GUESTS

Dicka nd Nick in BY, Nick in Hottub and Dick doing laundry. They have a little chit chat(cant hear it).

Dick then starts to fold towels and Nick changes his drawers.

They then go in the house Eric , Zack, and Nick are up. Eric starts to tell Dick about a blowout story in the Bathroom, I think (jenn did it) wasnt clear. It was fresh.

Eric goes to bed,

Zack goes to the bathroom,

Dick goes outside for his end of evening chat with the feeders. Telling how Jenn is a *ucking *itch

Yadda YAdda

(will post video link when done if he says anything good)

5:40am BBT time Dick heads to bathroom as we hear him spit 3 times into toliet then starts peeing and mic cuts out. Dick comes out of BR and washes his hands (water only) and is laughing about something. Dick remerbers he was in the middle of cleaning dishs awhile back and goes back to washing. Dick curses some about Jen as he finshes the dishs. Dick goes to hisroom/jen & kail's room and changes pants, makes his bed.

5:46am BBT Dick closes door to that room and gets into bed. so Dick is going to sleep.

5:47am BBT All houseguests Asleep.

5:55am BBT seems like Jessica is having a nightmare she keeps rollin ovver side to side in her bed.

6:02am BBT Kail or Jen has woken up due to Dick cough & gas he just had they are having trobe getting back to sleep whoever they are.

9:10am BBT All houseguets still asleep

Im Out heading to Drivers Ed.

7:30am bbt

Everyone is sleeping still, recharging their batteries for another fun filled day in the BB house!

Ok, who put sleeping pills in the slop?

1034am BBT: Still sleepin... someones moving around on the round bed, but cant tell who...

1037am BBT: Kail is awake! She heads to the BR and we get a close up of the Occupied sign on the WC...

1042am BBT: Kail making coffee (She did wash her hands after the WC, not just a quick rinse) then she goes and kicks back on the hammock

Kail is up and went to the loo... washes hands with soap and water (yay!)... leaves BR comes back to get mic... heads into kitchen, places mic on counter, gets stuff out of fridge... heads out to BY... grabs a ppillow and goes out to lie in hammock...

Archived