July 31, Live Feed Updates

Amber, Jess and Jameka are in the LR eating.

Amber: You have no idea. You have no fucking idea. I saw it. All that.

Jameka: That's unacceptable. I'm sorry. If anything is unacceptable, that is unacceptable.

Jameka says she doesn't get it (what happened).

Dick brings Amber outside to talk with her. (Gee, I guess Daddy has to take care of things for her--Cat)

Dick says that Dani is going through so much with this situation and "that bitch" (Jen) and Dani could use Amber as a friend.

Amber says she has tried.

Dick: Amber hates me, she said.

Amber says that she is going to tell Nick that she knew, eventually. Nick made a comment to her, and she won't say what the comment was. Amber says in the bedroom when she was upset, Dustin made a comment--

Dick interrupts and says Dani told him about it. Amber keeps trying to say it. He says he's heard it.

Amber says it again.

Dick; Get off. I'm saying this from my heart. You need to get off of that!

Amber says she would like to tell Nick what happened. (Dick says Dani told Nick the truth).

Dick says everyone says things they don't mean, and he's not saying Dani and Amber are best friends. He says that she is going through a lot and needs friendship from Amber. He says look what Dick has gone through--she's a "tough nut to crack."

Dick tells Amber not to repeat this to a soul, and makes Amber promise.

He tells that Dani wants to leave the house.

Dick says he told her not to let the bitch run her out, and Dani said it wasn't just Jen.

Dick: She's cried to me so many times.

Amber says she would like to be there for Dani, but she isn't going to force herself on her.

Dick: She really needs a friend, more than she needs a dad.

Amber: Ok.

(Why does everyone comfort, protect and pet Dani? She's not even very nice most of the time. --Cat)

Amber asks if Nick knows that Dick wants him out?

Dick says he told Nick the "truth from his side," which is that he wanted the nominations to stay the same, and Jameka used the veto and it got flipped around, and "it is what it is."

Dick says Nick told him he knows it was a group decision.

Dick told Nick to speak to the group. Nick said he "isn't Joe" and isn't like that. Dick says that isn't what Joe did.

Joe went from person to person.

Dick says that Nick isn't flipping out like they feared.

Dick: If I'm wrong, I'm really really sorry. But even if I'm wrong, it's not worth the risk with her. (Keeping Nick would not be worth the risk).

Dick says Dani needs a friend to fill the void Nick will leave.

Dick: It's not about who will miss him more or who loves him more...

Amber: It's not about that!

Dick says that Dani can be a pain in the ass, and so can Amber.

Dick says Jess comes off as the most even-keeled one, but carol was there, so she must have some serious shit.

Dick says he doesn't know how the hell Kail got in there.

Dick: Jen. Have you met a more self-absorbed, self centered, heartless girl?

Dick says that Jen used Jameka's religion, faith or whatever you want to call it, using it to her own benefit by throwing the comp was bullshit and Jen is a piece of shit.

Dick says it comes so easy to Jen that you know it works like that for her outside the house.

Dick: She's gonna end up a fucking stripper in the next six years, after Vanna fires her after watching this thing.

Dick asks why Jen talked to Dani in the first place!

Amber tells Dick that Dani started with her first.

Dick says Amber wasn't in there. She doesn't know.

Amber is silent.

Amber says that she was there from the get-go.

Dick says it started before that, and Dani was stewing about Jen.

Jen "attacked Dani" saying "I never stole anyone from their fiancee."

Silence from Amber.

Dick says he isn't trying to "get Amber in the middle of anything." Dani will just need someone. They can help each other.

Amber: Yeah. I agree. I know that and I'm more than willing to do that.

Amber says she has tried, and she guesses she'll wait until it dies down enough to be "right."

Dick: Dani's hard on the outside and soft on the inside. She's a little girl. She's 21.

Amber: I know.

(I think Amber had a kid younger than that, right??? --Cat)

Dick says that Dani made it worse for herself because of the boyfriend situation--"her own twist to this thing."

Amber: ummm hmmm

Dick: That's all. I wasn't going to yell at you or anything.

amber: I knew that.

Amber says she needs something for her headache.

Dick: Make sure Nick is okay.

Amber: No, I can't with him. He hates me right now.

Amber says that Nick told her "You guys fucked up."

Dick says not to take it personal--Nick was talking to the group. He meant they could trust him (Nick).

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ED now pleading Dani's case to Jessica.Dustin out in BY now listening to ED's version of what happened with JenNick now up in HOH room telling his version to kail.Nick now telling Kail his version of the fight with Jen up in HOH room.

Jen & Kail on 2 feeds in the HOH plotting & talking about how they have been wronged.

Jess on the other 2 feeds listening to Dick plotting & talking about how he has been wronged.

Jen goes outside the HOH to do ab class solo. Kail laying on HOH bed listening to music.

Dick asks Jess if everybody thinks he is a nutcase yet. Jess says "I don't". Dick says he is waiting for a scolding from BB. Jess says No way they would have already called him in. Dick says they can't lose him in the house with all the excitement he causes. Jess say Dick would get a lot of warnings before anything happens. Dustin comes up & asks if Jen said anything to provoke the tea spill. Dick tells him how Jen was attacking Dani. Dustin says things are going to far & they need to stop. Dick says but it made good TV. Dustin says Showtime hates them because the tea incident happened before After Dark came on & all these people have bought Showtime but all they have gotten to see is Zach's wiener.

Dustin is doing come weird rolling-around acrobatics in the yard. Jess & Dick kidding around

Dani & Nick whispering in the tinyroom with the lights out. Nick says he wants to ask Dani a question but it's hard for him to ask & he's really putting himself out there... long pause...........

Nick: When you look at me do you think that guy is really attractive cause when I look in the mirror I think WOW it doesn't matter what haircut that guy has he is a good looking cat.

Dani: I think I just threw up in my mouth.

Nick says he's feeling good about this week & to "expect the unexpected".

Dick & Jess hanging out by the HT. Jen is hovering around them & there is no eruption. UGH & then Jen asks if Jameka went to bed & here we go again. At least the words are being spoken quieter (for now). More blahblahbitchblah. Every time Dick shuts up for too long Jen says something to him to egg him on & we get more blahblahbitchblah.

Dustin goes to BY and tells Dick this is going to far. Then he laughs and says it is just now 10 o'clock and showtime missed it. (guess he doesn't know what time showtime is airing because it was sure on there) Nick is telling Dani's side of the story to Kail. Trying to convince her Jen was the instigator and at fault.

Jessica is questioning Dick, while saying that people are acting "boo- hoo" about the situation.

She keeps asking Dick what Jen did to provoke him or Dani.

Dick finally says that Jen didn't actually provoke Dani at that time so much, but they got into it earlier.

Jess asks him if Dick means that Dick and Jen got into it earlier?

So, the true story comes out.

Dick was sitting on the couch earlier. Jen came outside and sat down on the couch. Dick told Jen that he couldn't eat sitting next to a "steaming pile of shit."

Dick went inside, and later on Jen went inside, and he told her to stop fucking following him.

Dick was telling Jen "what a piece of shit she is."

Jen asked Dick to leave her alone, but he kept at it (according to Nick).

Finally, Jen said that "at least I have morals. I didn't steal someone's fiancee as my boyfriend, and I didn't cross the line with another guy in the house."

(By the way, Nick has confirmed all of this on another feed--he's telling Kail right now. He tells Kail this is the same as saying Dani is a slut. If the name fits....--Cat).

This outraged Dick as Dani wasn't a part of this. So, he poured his tea over her head.

Jen went inside, and Dani came in and started screaming at Jen. Jen tried to tell Dani that she had wanted to be her friend. (see the other feed reports, which tell a truthful account of the situation)

Dick was screaming things at Jen, telling her she was a piece of shit, etc.

Jen said "I guess we can't all be 12" to Dick.

Nick assumed she was saying it to Dani, who had finished her tirade and left crying by this time.

Jen tried to tell Nick she wasn't saying that to Dani, because he was screaming at her to tell it to Dani's face, and to "shut the fuck up."

Then Dick and Nick doubled up, screaming at Jen.

Jen did say that she liked herself, and nothing Dick said could change that. He kept on her and she told him finally that he should get out her feelings about her, and just say what he wanted.

(In the other room, Nick was telling the story, but completely downplaying any part in the Dick/Jen/Dani thing. He claims he said he just wants to have fun.)

Nick is with Dani. He asks if he can ask her a question that's hard for him to ask and "put himself out there."

Nick: Whenever you look at me, do you think, "That guy's really attractive?" Cause when I look in the mirror, I think Wow.

Nick asks if she thinks he's a good-looking cat?

She says she thinks he's stupid.

Nick: There's my answer!

Nick says he's feeling good about this week.

Nick: Expect the unexpected.

Nick is sick--he thinks he has the flu, or it's the hunger.

At one point, Dick was outside saying he was expecting to get a bawling out from BB. Then he said that they couldn't have the show without him, as he is so entertaining.

Jessica and Dick in the hot tub.Jen is outside too.Dick is continuing to trash talk Jen to her face.Asks her why she is where she is not wanted.She tells him she doesn't care but he makes everyone else uncomfortable.He tells her to take a shower, close her legs....Asks her if tea came out of her hair ok.Jen is trying to ignore Ed and talk to Jess.Jenn: admiring me again?Dick: and the terrible train wreck you haveDick: You'll be gone soon enough. You should have went home last week. You'll go home next week.Jen: you are the king of the house and everyone loves youDick: shart....term between a shit and a fart

Jen is sitting on a seat near Jess, talking to Jess in hot tub.

Dick comes over to be mean to Jen some more.

Dick says that Jen should leave.

Jen says she's fine.

She tells Dick that he is making the rest of the house uncomfortable.

Dick says that she is a horrible human being.

Dick says he finds it amusing that people stay where they aren't wanted, and she isn't wanted.

Dick says that she needs to take a shower.

She says she always takes a shower, thanks.

Dick tells her to close her legs, as the flies are gathering.

Dick: Did the tea come out of your hair okay? I could only wish it was slop.

Jen keeps trying to talk to Jess.

Dick keeps interrupting, trying to get Jen into a confrontation, but she stays cool.

Jen thought she heard music coming from somewhere.

Dick: Maybe it's the tea in your ears.

Dick tells her her face is disgusting and she needs plastic surgery.

(I look at t.v. and see that Showtime is actually showing this! --Cat)

Dick says that Jen has cellulite and they could all see it in the unitard.

Dick says that she is on the running machine, trying to get rid of it. She says she knows she has it.

Dick: Wait until you see my DR entries!

Jen says in her entries, she says she likes everyone, including Dick. They're not rude like his.

Dick says his are the truth.

Jen: The truth doctor over there.

Dick finally leaves and goes over to the couch, as Jameka comes outside.

ED and Jen in backyard with Jessica sitting in hot tub

ED: Go take a shower

J: I always shower, I'm fine thanks

ED: Flies gathering, close your legs

J: So Jess.... how are you doing?

Jes: I'm fine

ED: Tea come out of her hair okay? Hope it could've been slop

J: Can you hear something? It's a weird noise

ED: maybe the tea is in your ears.

Poor Jessica, she looks like she wants to go

J: You admiring me?

ED: Yea right with that train wreck face you have? You need to see a plastic surgeon.

Jen smiling

ED: You'll be gone soon, you're on four weeks borrowed time. I'll make sure you go home next week.

J: cuz you are the king of the house adn everyone loves you

ED: You are the queen of sharts... combination of a shit and a fart

J: I don't use those terms so I don't know them

ED: nobody else will FILL you in.

(missed some)

ED: That's why you are on the treadmill 10 hours a day.

J: I'm not blind. You're not introducing new information

ED: Wait til you see my Diaries

J: wait til you see mine

ED: Your opinion doesn't matter.

J: My opinion is taht I like everybody here including you. I'm not as negative as you are

ED: No, its' true, every word

J: Yea, the truth doctor over there.

Jameka comes out and Dick goes to the BY couches. They cancelled ab classes. Jameka walks off saying she's checking on everyone.

J: No beer tongiht Jess? That's odd

Jes; Yea, whatever.

Zach/Dick sitting on By couches, Jen still next to Jess in Hot tub.

Zach is sitting with Dick.

Dick says Jen is a "fucking glutton for punishment." He says that Jen goes for the guys who abuse her--he knows it. (You should know your own kind, Dick --Cat)

Dick says that Jen has "father issues."

Nick and Dani fantasy world is going on, where Nick is talking about Dani coming fishing with him in MN (in between griping about how sick he feels).

Dick (I thought he hated Zach?) is talking movies with Zach.

Dick called to DR.

Dick: wa wa wa. I have to pee first.

Dick made sounds like the music before you get into trouble.

Dustin, Jen, Jess, and Eric in HT. Zach meekly looking on. Dustin says Jess wants to know if Eric's "people" sing or listen to Christmas songs. Eric says he doesn't believe Jess asked Dustin that, but he will answer. His favorite Christmas song is Bruce Springsteen's Santa Claus is Coming to Town. He discusses several others which Dustin sings a line or two of each. Dustin gets yelled at by BB three times to stop singing. Dustin's favorite Christmas song is "So This is Christmas" by John Lennon. FOTH for the continued singing.

10:52 BBT

Nick and Daniel talking I just logged on.

Dani telling him he needs to concentrate on 1 jameka 2 Jess and 3 Eric and said Eric says he like him but just never really talked. Dani says not to keep going about being in MRA because that makes people distrust him.

Dani saying "I'm just trying to help you" Nick says "help me by cuddling me"

Nick just goofing around and Dani is taking as him being rude....he tells he "chill out" telling her to take the frown off her face.

Nick saying he just wants to just chill out and all he wants to do his hang out.

Dani- "you need food because you're coming a grouch"

Dani making fun of Jen.

Nick keeps saying "will you chill with me" Dani keeps telling him to stop with that attitude.

Nick "my body is fucking messed up" Nick asked Dani to rub his back "is that asking too much" she says no

11:01 BBT

Dani saying "I wonder what they told my day" saying he's probably on "two strikes" and laughing this tuesday it will be a double eviction and Dani says "that's what double eviction means" for people like her dad.

Nick telling Dani she can stop if she wants.... Dani hitting the right spot as Nick is saying "what are you doing bundles of nerves" ...jokingly says you can stop "you're hurting me" dani says "cry"..laughing

Nick-"thank you"

Dani asking "you crabby" and he says no and she says why don't you want to talk about it..."but you are... it's ok"

Dani "i hate almost everyone in this house" Nick "I hear ya"

Zach comes in and says it's the Ogre....Dani aska "are you being anti social" and Dani asks if her dad is out of the DR. Zach says no "that's what I'm waiting for"

Dani asking where everyone is and Zach tells her.....

he says "he's been in there awhile" and Dani says "no way" and Zach says he's been in there a least half hour.

Talking about Jen.......Zach thinks "she's a lesbian" because she "hates dick........the cock" not Dani's dad.

"OMG tomorrow is going to be the worst day ever so much tension" Nick says he's just going to chill.

Zach saying when working out with Dustin "it's all his fault" with how things turned out and that he was "the wrong doer"

Dani and Nick sent Zach out to go spy...Zach "anything for the Backdraft alliance"

Dick comes in and says "everything is cool no line was crossed" gets BB waring about talking about DR. "everything is fine"

Dani very happy.."you're an idiot"

Dani says "were you kinda in trouble" and Dick says "not at all" and says he doesn't want to say anything else because he doesn't want to get in trouble with BB.

Dick comes into the room with Dani (his obviously not slutty daughter) who is in bed with Nick.

Nick: Was fun stuff being said to you?

Dani laughs

Dick: I'm fine. Everything's cool. No line was crossed. That's all I'm going to say.

Dani laughs

Dani: Are they proud of you?

Dick whispers

BB tells them that they can't talk about DR entries.

Dani: In a bad way or a good way?

Dick: Totally cool. No, everythings fine.

Dick: I don't want to say anything else because I don't want to get yelled at again.

Dani asks if he told them that they need to call "his daughter in" and convince her to stay in the house?

Dick: I told them to just keep an eye on you. What I want to see is, I want to see you become even more determined. Dani, I need you here to help me.

Dani: You're not helping me too much!

Dick says he helped her last week.

Dani: By sending MIKE home? Whooo!!!

Dani says how much she wants HOH, he says he knows.

Dick: So what do you think their meeting was without us up there?

Dani says she forgot to tell him--she went up there and everyone was in the bathroom. She says she could tell Dustin had just done his hair. Dani asked them if she was interrupting. She felt uncomfortable. Amber got up and listened to music on the bed. (This happened a lot earlier, but she isn't saying when it happened) She was uncomfortable.

Dick: You're not an idiot.

Dani; Oh, but according to some people, I am. I act 12.

Dick: But I shouldn't pour the tea on her head any more.

11:17 BBT

Dani telling Dick says they were all sitting up in the HOH Eric Jameka Dustin and Kail and asked them if she was interupting and they told her no but thinks something is up.

Nick leaves but before says "no more pouring tea on her head" Nick asks him to turn the "lights off"

Dani asking again 'are you ok" and he ask her and she says "are you going to ask Eric"....Telling her maybe if the puts their "heads together you can ..it jump over your brain ya know"

Nicks says he needed tosca but was trying to sat acotas tacos in pig latin.

Dani saying he looks scary and says he's needs to sahave of that moustache..and says he wants to give Julie Chen a kiss with it if he leaves or a "whisker burn" Dani asks if he leaves will he call her "julie Chicken" and says no.

Just talking and says "I know a thing or two about perfection"

Nick saying "i'm here for you" and says his ears are working and will listen telling her life is a roller caoster with ups and downs swirl loops "and other stuff"

Nick saying something bad happens the something good will happen. talking good is he met her and the bad is they are going to have to parts ways....and says when she gets evicted "that's bad and then moves to Minnesota..that's good"

11:33 BBT

Dani talking about Joe "play too fast too hard" and saying "i'd rather hang out with Joe than my dad"

Nick saying he's not mad at Dustin..Dani "liar" and Nick relents and says he's a little mad.

Dani "what are you thinking" Nick talking about his spells and cramps....Nick says you know what would be funny "someone falls through the celing ..Oh shit and then runs out" Dani "you're and idiot"

Nick talking about pranks about robbers crashing through the ceiling and a black guy runs out {I've seen that}

Dick in HOH rehashing the fight with Jameka and she's hmm mmm hmmm mmmm

Of course it's Dick's famous embellished version. Dick telling Jameka when she says how her father would defend his family and that's what he did. Jameka says it brings out the worst and jameks telling him "that shit won't fly with me" and Jameka agrees that she was out of line about the Dani comment.....

Jameka says she understand that another week with the person you want gone is another week...

Dick going on about Jen being "me me me" Jen bashing...

Amber comes in...

Jameka saying she wasn't clear and wasn't sure if it was provoked and it it was crossing boundries.....he tells her it won't happen again and says it's hard to be her "with my daughter" and Jameka "i can't begin to understand"..Dick tooting his HOH horn about how he outed the MRA.......

Jen is an all diffrent kind of animal and keeping her around...

Jameka saying Nick was the choice because there was no one else and she says Zach and Nick are votes for him. But saying "for the group" Nick was the choice because Zach is flaking....Jameka "you give you take you play the game" talking about her vote for him over Joe.

Jameka calling her out had she pulled Zach pulled his ball out would she have saved him and Jameka says she will not let that happen again...

Dick saying his vote for Nick is for the group and not for him personally.

Dick saying that his doing it was him "trying to stick with the group"

Amber say tomorrow she's telling Nick exactly what went down with his nomination....Dick saying if he's leaving why tell him....

Jameka says everybody doing their own thing about his nomination but in the meantime "its a crappy" situation for her.

Just talking about when tapes come out and "we'll see"

Dick telling them he would never dump iced tea on their heads because thay have "integrity"

Rehash of "iced tea" incident...accusing Amber of not being there the whole time. Amber insist she was...Amber finally admitted that shewasn't there the entire time....trying to figure it out.

11:57 BBT

Jameka saying that comments Jen says "are fair game"..

Dick going on another Jen tirade...Jmakeka saying "I understand"

Jen bashing from Dick..

Dick "there's an enourmous difference between me and Jen" "I'm a good person even though I speak my mind" calling her insecure....."i'm over it and over her" saying if she's out his life and the house easier.

Jameka laughing at the Dick Jen name calling and Dick telling her she's the one that follows him around and not the other way around.

Dick saying "kail is nothing" and doesn't undersatand the fear of Zach "he's a retard"

Jameka saying if he Dick was going to encourage Zack put up Kail and Jen if he gets HOH....

Dick parting with "he did it for the group"

12:08 Dustin getting the rehash of her and Dicks convo from Jameka.

Dick is in HOH talking to Jameka, and later Amber comes in. Dick joking says with them, he would have used slop and not iced tea. This joke goes over like a lead balloon.

Jameka seems to be concerned and is expressing her concerns to Dick. She says she wonders "where the boundaries are."

Dick says they "talked about lines" and it wasn't crossed, "but it was nearly" and he said he wouldn't do it again. (sounds like the DR was a well deserved warning).

Dick says he's doing his best, here. It's hard for him being in the house with Dani. He's been true to the LNC.

Dick is saying he has made moves that would help the group more than himself. He says that Zach would have been a better move for him than Nick. But the group needs Nick out.

Jameka: In the same respect, I don't feel like Joe would not have looked out for me, in the same regards. But I chose to have my vote towards you. So it's the same type of thing. You give, you take, you play the game.

Jameka says that Dick is saying that Nick would be a vote for Dick. So, Jameka says she had to do the same thing with Joe. Joe would have been a vote for Jameka, but she voted him out.

Jameka says she has learned from this experience, and she will not be doing the POV thing again. She says she prayed and "opened her mouth before she got confirmation" from God. So, that's not going to happen again.

Dick says she painted herself into a corner.

Dick says if she had felt this way yesterday, the two women would have been on the block.

Dick says that his vote against Nick is for the group.

Amber says Dick said, though--

Dick says he was the one making the point about strategy, that Nick was the one to take out!

Amber says that Dick sat there and everyone went around the room and said who they would take out stratetically and personally. Everyone but Dani said Nick strategically, but Dustin said they would take out Zach. Dick was the one who asked why they decided on Zach, when everyone had said Nick was the biggest strategic decision! (This is true--Cat)

Dick is backpedaling, now, saying that he is trying to do this strategically, and not personal. Dick says he's doing it strategically for the group.

Amber says she is going to tell Nick the whole truth tomorrow, exactly how it went down in the HOH.

Dick says that he wanted to do that today, and he respected the group, and if Amber does that, it's not respecting the group.

Amber asks why only one or two people should take the blame, though, when it can be cleared up?

Dick says if Nick is leaving, that Nick will find out the truth anyway, so why tell him?

Jameka says this is why she wanted clarity about what each person was going to say to Nick. What kind of out each person would use. Jameka didn't know, as everyone did their own thing. Jameka says she feels a burden because of what happened with Nick, and he'll find out later, but in the meantime, she has to have the blame.

Dick says that Nick said it was a group decision.

Jameka says even in a group decision, it's important about who brought it up first!

Dick says "So, no, I wouldn't dump iced tea on your head" to both of them, and says that is because they each have integrity, so he wouldn't treat them that way.

Jameka is asking how this all happened.

Dick is again saying Amber wasn't there.

Amber says nothing happened to Dani.

Dick says that he and Jen were arguing outside before that, though.

Amber says that Jen was just standing there, and Dani suddenly commented to Jen that she was sick of her making comments to Dani, etc.

Dick says that Amber didn't hear the comment that Jen said about Dani, though.

Amber says maybe she said it twice, then, because she heard it!

Amber says Jen tried to open the door outside, and Nick came and tried to stop it, and Dani told him to stop, as it was between Dani and Jen. Then, Dick jumped in, and Dani told him please not to, as it was between Dani and Jen.

Dick is defending himself. He say maybe he crossed a line, but Jen crosses the line all of the time. He says that Jen had no right to bring up Dani in a conversation to him.

Jameka says that it is FAIR GAME. Fair game, ED!

Jameka says that the comments Dick made before that to Jen were way out of line, and "They" said that it has never been like this before. (I am thinking Jameka means the DR people).

Dick says Good!!

Dick says that Kail said he "cut to the soul," and maybe if Jen had a soul, it would cut it, but she doesn't!

Dick says that Jen was using Jameka's religion to make Jameka do something.

Dick goes into the comments that Jen has made about gardeners.

Dick: There's an enormous difference between me and Jen. There is absolutely no comparison whatsoever. I'm a good person, even though I speak my mind. And if I cut someone to the soul, then I am doing nothing but saying exactly how I feel and what I see. And she is the kind of person who is going to get what she deserves. If she feels successful in her position, then go ahead. She must be one very, very lonely, miserable person inside. Because, how do you treat people like a piece of shit--(I don't know, Dick, why don't you tell us?---Cat)

Dick says he's over her, he's done. It would make his life if she was out of the house, and he has a "hard time standing by, watching this shit go on."

Dick: And she follows me around. You guys, don't kid yourselves! Don't think that I'm following her around! I took my frigging slop from inside to outside to eat it, and what does she do? She sits right next to me. And I look at her and I'm like, WTF are you doing? And I said, I'm sorry but I can't eat my dinner sitting next to a, what did I say? A piping hot pile of shit. So, I pick up my dinner and I went back inside, and what did she do? She came inside again!

Dick says she did that when she was HOH. She followed him around and he told her not to, and she asked if he was mad that she got HOH?

Dick says he can't deal with her any more--she's there on borrowed time. Enough is enough.

Dick says he knows that they want Zach out, but if they get HOH "on our side of it," then he will plead his case to get rid of Jen. He says Kail is nothing, and Zach is a "retard bouncing into walls," so he doesn't understand why people are afraid of Zach.

Dick says that he knows if Zach got HOH, they could make him put up whomever they want, and threaten him with putting him out next week if he doesn't. He would do as they say. (Isn't this sort of like the way Jen "threatened" Amber about the POV? Hmmm.....Pot, kettle.... ---Cat)

Jameka is telling Amber that she told Dick (who is gone now) that she is worried because he crossed the line. Dustin is in the room somewhere, and is pitching in on the conversation. Jameka told Dick that he isn't letting Dani work out her own problems.

Dustin says that he's sorry, but if Jen told Dani that she is treating her boyfriend badly on national t.v., then hell yes! She is!

Amber says that Dick is delusional if he thinks that they are taking out Jen next week. She says Zach is going home.

Dustin says they have the votes!

Amber says this "HOH group consensus shit" is getting ridiculous. Yes, you take into account everyone's opinion, but you have to work for yourself, too.

Amber feels sick from the stress, and she goes to the bathroom, presumably to vomit or something.

FOTH

Dustin wants to hear the rest.

Jameka says that Dick is the one who suggested taking out Nick and was down for it, and he is trying to make it seem he wasn't.

Jameka says she was sitting next to Dick outside on the couch, and Dick was acting like he had nothing to do with Nick being on the block. But Dick doesn't need to act scott free.

Dustin: Every single week, he's come off like, I'm fine. My decision is my decision.

Jameka says that Dick said that Jen had to leave next week, not Zach.

Jameka says she was thinking, you still need the votes.

Dustin says if, in fact, Dick does get HOH---Eric and Jen come in the HOH.

Dustin: You know a little knock would be polite. This is America.

(They laugh this off, but I think he was serious--ed)

Amber comes back into the room.

Jameka: Better?

Amber: I just threw up everything.

(Thanks for sharing--Cat)

Archived