July 30, Live Feed Updates

Jen and Kail talking. (Poor Jen truly wants Nick to stay --ed)

Jen says that the bright side is that it makes this more of a game if Nick is gone. More of a game for Dani and Amber.

Jen tells Kail how Nick told her that there wouldn't be goodlooking straight guys in the house with him and Mike gone.

Jen says she told him he was occupied, anyway. She feels he said that to try to keep her interested, like that would make her keep him.

Jen talks about how she was going to the HOH earlier and Dustin told her to leave. They said they were cutting hair, but they were having a meeting.

Jen says all of the fun people are leaving. Jen says that she truly wanted the experience, and it will be horrible for two months with this type of atmosphere.

Kail says especially when Dick explodes like that.

Jen: I don't think it will happen again.

Kail: Right. It's happened for a month. You don't just change. His excuse is that you threw POV.

Jen says he doesn't need an excuse. Why didn't he do it yesterday or the day before, then? Because Jameka actually used it, and then it's Jen's fault?

Kail says remind her to pull Jameka's name out of the bag next time.

Jen says she doesn't think it will work that way any more.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jen says at this point, she is trying to think what she can accomplish by staying there.

Kail says if she was on the other end of this, (Dick) she would pack her bags.

Jen says she doesn't want to look weak about the intimidation.

Jen says that she was looking at the rules about voluntary exit. She knows she won't get the money or anything, then. She says the book said they made a strong commitment to you, and you should make one to them, and no one has ever left before.

Kail: There's never been an Evel, either.

Jen says she has decided if it happens again, she will ask to leave. And to get a restraining order.

Kail says she hopes her daughter didn't see that on the feeds.

Jen says she doesn't think they will air it on the t.v. because CBS would look bad, and they would get letters.

Kail says it isn't nearly as bad looking at it on t.v. as it is experiencing it. That it has been women's problem for years.

Kail says that when you are abused, you can't get anyone to believe you and you have no rights, and it's verbal and not physical, so you can't see it.

Jen and Kail are on the hammock now.

Jen is telling her that she worried coming into the house because she didn't want her morals to lower. She is a big believer that you surround yourself by things that you want in your life. She doesn't feel she has lowered her morals or anything, but she doesn't want to be associated with negative things.

Jen says that earlier she walked out and Nick or Dick threw a wet ball at her. She thinks it was probably Nick. She doesn't think Evel would do that because he would get into trouble for it (acting out on earlier threats-ed).

(You know, I am getting sick of the house of abuse, which this is turning into with Dick --Cat)

Kail says that there is a line between arguments and abuse, and when you cross the line, you cross the line. Telling someone they died is crossing the line.

Jen: Yeah, a horrible, slow tortuous death. Something along those lines, right.

Kail says that she wasn't sure what he said about Jen's death.

Jen says it was painful or long--it wasn't a normal death.

Kail says he slapped something, too--she heard it.

Jen says she thinks he was going through his bag or something at the time.

Kail says she thinks he threw something down out of it.

Kail talking about Howie calling "that one girl Busto all of the time." Kail says that was just rude. Not F blank, F blank, F blank, you're this you're that. You know. Being called busto is one thing, but calling you the B word is something different.

Jen: uh huh.

Jen asks why BB asks them if they have been arrested or in jail, and they even call your friends, why they didn't take that into consideration with Dick?

Kail: He told me he's been arrested five times.

Jen says that she doesn't understand why they would put them in a house with someone like that--was it worth the risk to CBS to have the father/daughter twist and all the talks and everything? (Yes, apparently so, Jen. -- Cat)

Kail says Evel probably wouldn't treat his dog like he treats Jen.

BB calls Kail to the DR

Dani whispers to Dick something about Kail getting called to the DR.

Dick: Look at this idiot over here.

Dani; I don't want to.

Feeds switch to the HOH bathroom, where Amber, Dustin, Jameka and Eric are sitting on the floor, talking.

Amber is saying that she knows Nick will talk to them and they will try to turn the vote around. She tells Eric she won't--don't worry! Eric says he didn't say anything.

Talk of Zach. Jameka says that Zach doesn't need to have children, and it's not even the molesting side. The elevator doesn't go to the top floor.

Amber says that now Zach is going around asking them if it is okay for him to join them.

Jameka says he has nowhere else to go.

Eric says they can't sympathize with him if they aren't speaking to him.

Jameka says that he has himself to blame, but you still feel bad.

Jameka: Have some pride! You can't be a grown 30-assed-year-old man asking for sympathy.

Camera switches to BY with Nick in hot tub and Zach sitting nearby. Nick says the first thing he will do is make chili.

Nick says they don't know what will happen to them when they leave, though.

Zach: Do you think we'll go on a space ship or something? (ROFL! --Cat)

Nick says "Expect the Unexpected."

(I'm out for a while -- Cat)

I come on to Eric, Jameka, & Amber having a Dick/Dani/Nick bashfest in the HOH.

Meanwhile Dani & Nick are in the SR. He is telling her that in Minnesota they have seasons.

Thankfully the feeds switch to Dustin & Dick in the BY. Dick talking about how he cooked the slop. Talk of how Dick thinks Jen is truly a piece of shit of a human being & that in the real world he bets she is exactly the same. He thinks she uses men for everything she can get out of them & Jen will be shocked when her little nanny gig is up & she realizes that Vanna's friends aren't her friends. Dustin says Jen tries to act like she is the spicy Latina & talks to the help in Spanish.

All 4 now on Dani/Nick in SR. Talk is fairly lighthearted. The Jen walks in........silence.......Jen walks out. Talk resumes. Nick says there are some people that he can act 10 times worse than Dick with. Dani says that's nothing to brag about. Nick says yeah like the time I bludgeoned to death that guy (he's kidding). Nick says he has changed a lot with his new Mohawk look. Nick asks if they can do a pic together this week. Dani says if he shaves his facial hair. Nick says when he gets out he wants to for sure talk to Dani, Fick, Joe, & MBE Amber but he needs to see the Amber tapes first. They kid & Dani says but you & Kail are really close & you & Zach's panties. Nick says yeah. They flirt fight & then Nick leans into Dani with their lips 6" or so apart & they stay like that for a really long time before he pulls away (but no lip action) Nick leaves & then 2 cameras focus on the bananas. Dani stays behind foraging for food.

Now we are back to all 4 on Eric/Amber/Jameka in the HOH (still plotting). Dustin comes in & says he was only down stairs & he heard Dick tell Jen to die. They all think it is too much & almost seems staged.

Now we switch back to the kitchen. Dick/Jen/Dani/Nick in the kitchen. Dick talking to Jen...do it on your way out the door, it doesn't need to taste good to choke on it, piece of shit of a human being, I wouldn't wipe my ass with you, you have to hang around where you are loved, you follow me inside you follow me outside, do you just want more abuse, you're one of those chicks you like the guys you are around to smack you around a bit, you love the verbal smacking I constantly give you, glutton for punishment stupid whore.

Jen says "you got any more?" Dick says "Plenty. Jen says "Bring it on".

Dick says I can smell your twat from here, why don't you go use some Draino & douche yourself & then take a little drink of it when you're done.

Jen: pretty pathetic

dick: you're pretty pathetic, fucking user.

Jen: nope

dick: Vanna's gonna be embarrassed to have you back, kick your ass to the fucking curb quicker than shit, if she doesn't she's an idiot just like you. How's that Pat? Lets see what the word is. Is there an "F", yes, is there an "I", there is an "I", is there an "R", there is an "R" Pat, I's like to buy a vowel, is there an "E", there is an "E", how bout a "D", yes, it's FIRED.

Dick tells Jen to go to the bedroom & count something. She says (her silly little) "Thanks.

Nick says, yeah you shouldn't be around us. I will tell you right now, I don't fucking like you. So I don't wanna see your fucking face.

Jen says well I live her so this is my house too. Nick tells her she is going to feel stupid when she gets out. Dick says she is a fucking moron. Jen says she's sure a lot of people are going to feel stupid when they get out. Nick says YOU. Dick tells her she is a fucking moron & she has no conscience, no morals, no nothing inside of her just a fucking empty head. Jen keep saying yeah yeah. Nick says it's true. Dick says she is a user & a piece of shit. Jen says "that's true".

Finally we have silence but Jen can't have that so (to egg them on) she says I will leave here with everything I came in here with & more. Then it begins again blahblahbitchblah.

Feeds switch to Jameka, Amber, and Eric in the HOH. Amber and Jameka in bed and Eric on chair. They're watching the HOH screen and chatting.

They're talking about the votes. They wonder if they'll have the votes to keep kail if ED and Dani dont' vote out Nick. (Dustin walks in)

D: Jen and Dick??? It's unbelievable and Dick says "I hope you choke and die" to Jen

A: It's probably staged... it's too much

E: I heard with my own ears from Dick, "With complete honesty, I would've kept those two bitches up on the block. I wanted nothing but the two of them up against each other."

All feeds switch to kitchen... Jen, Zach, ED, Dani, and Nick.

E: Doesn't need to taste good to choke on it (might be harassing Jen)

E: Piece of shit of a human being, I wouldn't wipe my ass with you (yes, it is)

E: You like to hang around where you're loved, you follow me around, you want more abuse? You like the verbal smacking I give you? Stupid whore.

J: Got any more?

E: Plenty, I can smell your twat from here.

J: You're pathetic

E: You're pretty pathetic, fucking user. I'm sure Vanna is going to be embarassed to have you back, she's an idiot just like you. How's that pat?

Following convo contains mature content

E: Let's see what the word is? It's fired!

J: yea, caught me again

N: I don't fucking like you (to Jen), I don't want to see your fucking face and you're going to feel stupid when you get out

E: Fucking moron (both harassing Jen)

J: Okay, I'm sure a lot of peopel are going to feel stupid when they leave

E: YOU have no conscience, no morals, It's a fucking empty head. User, piece of shit

J: Yep, it's true (Jen almost smiling, Nick is just staring at her evilly). I'll leave her with everything I came with and more

E: I'd like to see

J You will

E: You're a fucking conceited moron, do anything she can, use anyone she can, that's how you are in life, piece of shit.

J: you're paranoid

E: Do you know the meaning of it you fucking idiot? No one is as stupid as you think they are. Spool of lies, you and your fucking looking eyes. You should see a doctor

J: Yea, I shouldn't hang around stupid people

(More talk of eyeballs)

E: Just like that bikini up your ass. Go fuck yourself

J: Your insults aren't new, try again. I'm so unwanted

E: Guys don't know what they're getting into, drunk guys maybe.

J: At least I don't take people's boyfriends after 2 and half years and cheat on them

E: Don't fucking attack her because I'm attacking you. Do it again

E: Rank pussy, that's you.

E: Suck on my cock

J: that takes desperation

E: For me to stick it in your mouth

Jessica: Just another day in the big brothe rhouse, good morning

E: You're on 4 weeks borrowed time... you're going next week bitch.

(missed some)

E: Making friend everywhere

J: Yea, in case you're wondering.

N: I don't want to fucking sit by you

J: then move

N: then you move, I don't want you to fucking sit here (what grade are we in)

Jen now alone by herself in the kitchen.

backyard bashing continues

E: she was fucking sucking kail's twat the first week. She should've been gone. it's over.

Daniele and Jen in the kitchen, not speaking to each other. Nick goes in from backyard to the kitchen.

E: I can't believe Jameka took her off the block, that fucking C WORD (talking about Jameka) used her religion to take her off the block.

Jessica in HOH with the Jameka, Amber, Eric, and Dustin (I think). They say they don't want to be involved in that stuff.

Zach is joining in on the bashing with Nick and Dick.

ED continues bashing with Nick and Zach... I'm going to switch feeds to something more soothing.

The HOH crew:

Eric: Daniele is furious with Amber.. Amber furious with Daniele

Now feeds switch to Amber and Daniele by fridge

They're talking about the group decision

D: I feel .. I don't even want to talk with her

D: Jen, I never once said a rude thing to you, but you are so rude to me and you need to deal with it because i'm so sick and tired of it and I've never done anything to you and You have problems with that.

J: I've done multiple times try to become your friend and you always give me the cold shoulder. I've said I feel I could align with Daniele, I've tried multiple times

D: So you feel because we have different personalities, you have to attack me?

N: Get the fuck out of here, dumb bitch

D: Every single day, you make a comment towards me. I'm sorry we can't all be perfect like you, I've never done anything to you

J: I've tried to become friends with you

ED chimes in

D: You have no idea what my friendship is with Nick

J: I have morals, I don't think it's right to cheat on my boyfriend of two years. I don't have those values

D makes a comment, missed it.

Jen now smiling. Looks like she's egging them on

J: We can't all be 12

N shouting: SHUT THE FUCK UP AND GET OUT OF HERE. I DON'T GIVE A SHIT. SAY IT TO HER FACE.

ED: I'm saying it ito Dick because he poured tea on my head

N and ED using F word constantly

N: You're fucking jealous

J: I said we could work together. what am I jealous about?

N: No one fucking cares about you

J: That's cool

(HOH crew is watching this on screen)

Jen said Dick dumped tea on her to Dustin in the exercise room

Jen to amber: I don't like making WS but I have no choice, have any advice?

J: I'm glad you weren't present for the entire argument.

Jen is now walking up to the HOH room talking to them

She is telling Eric/Jessica/Jameka about the incident

J: Daniele and I were talking and then Nick walked in and he started yelling because we were talking and he thought it was wrong and he started yelling at me (continues to tell story with Nick and ED walking in and cussing her out). ED dumped ice tea on my head.

E: Unprovoked, he poured it and walked away?

J: Yes, and Nick said something about deserving that and walked off. And then I was like, what are we 12? And then Nick thought I was talking about Daniele and starts yelling at me

E: What does Nick have to do with this?

J: I don't know, he got in on it.

E: I think we're going to have a meeting with an executive producer later tonight. Kail is still in the DR

Jameka to Jen: You do such a good job

And now we have trivia... something looks like it's going to go down on the feeds tonight.

Archived