July 30, Live Feed Updates

Zach says he'd love to go somewhere totally isolated, like Bora Bora, as long as there were really good accommodations for him.

Dick says he would explore the bug situation, first.

Dick says the bug situation is bad in Florida. Zach says that the roaches are bad, then he says actually the palmetto bugs.

Zach says hopefully the viewers are watching.

Dick asks why in the fuck he would even care if people are watching?

Zach says it's a good conversation.

Jess and Dick think that the viewers are thinking they are "boring motherfuckers." (Right this time, Dick--Cat)

Dick calls Julie Chen "Julie Chicken."

Houseguest! This is a lockdown. Please go outside and close the sliding glass door.

Dick immediately says he is going inside to pee, and he leaves to go inside.

Possible AP alert! Dick just said, "I'd do that for a dollar!" Eric replied, "Exactly! That's what she said!"

Zach is asking people if they had the choice of anywhere in the world where they could take one person, where would they go, and who would they bring?

Dick says he would go by himself, as he meets more people that way, and he wanted to go meet Norweigian women.

Zach calls Jess "Uni" now, by the way.

Zach asks Jess, and she says she would stay in the U.S. as she is very content in the U.S. And she would take her brother. But she doesn't know where in the U.S. she would go.

Dick asks if this is the first time she has been outside Kansas? She says no! He says he was just asking!!! Jess laughs and says it's not the first time.

Dani says she would like to go to Jamaica. But she doesn't say who she would take.

Dick says he's heard terrible things about Jamaica, about crime. Dani says she has heard great things, but when you get off the plane, you "smell b.o." there.

BB calls Jameka to DR

Amber says she would go to Turkey, as her Dad is Turkish, and she never got to "see that side" of herself, as he left when she was five. She would take her sister, so they could both experience it.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB called for outdoor lockdown. Eric runs to the bathroom first, Kail is in there doing her hair. She is all dressed up, knowing she will be on TV.

BB again called for the LD, trying to get people to go outside.

FoTH

HG's are outside. Saying where they would go and who they would take (it has to be someplace they have never been, and they have to tell why they would go). Dick wants to go to Norway, cuz he has a thing for Norwegian women. Jessica would take her brother someplace in the US, but she doesn't know where. Dick wanted to know if this is the first time she has been out of Kansas.

Dani would go to Jamaica. She didn't say who she would take. Dick sdaid he has heard terrible things about it, she said she has heard good things. But, she heard it smells like BO when you get off the plane.

Amber would go to Turkey, where her father was from. (he past away a couple of years ago) Eric would go to Africa for a safari in Kenya. Dick liked that idea.

Kail said she would have to take her kids and husband. It would be someplace tropical, with a beach, and not in the US. Her son Tyler would research it on the internet, and decide. Dicksaid she has to pick it herself. She said after you have kids you don't thinkof yourself anymore. She is content to stay at home. She wants someplace with lots of lights. Vegas. Now saying she will visit Amber in Vegas, but probably not with the kids.

Eric would go on "an authentic African safari, like in Kenya." He would like to go with someone he is close with who would "appreciate that particular situation." But he's not sure who that would be at this time.

Dick feels Africa would be very interesting.

Kail says she couldn't leave her kids or husband, so it would be four of them, and they would let the kids decide. Knowing them, it would be tropical, not connected to the U.S., with a beach. Dick asks where that would be? She doesn't know. He tells her to pick a place. She says Tyler (her son) would be on the Internet researching the place, and he watches the History Channel, The Travel Channel. Kail says she is content at home, though--she's not one to travel.

Zach: You'd go to Rainbow?

Kail: Yeah. I don't know. I have no desires. I'm content at home.

Kail says maybe somewhere with "city lights," a fun city with lots of activity, since she is from the country.

They suggest Vegas.

Kail says she and Darren will come to Vegas. Amber asks if she will bring the kids, and then says probably not, as it's not a kid place.

Dick asks Amber if Circus Circus is on the strip? Amber says it is.

Jen says she went as a kid and Circus Circus was "kinda shady then." Dick says that it's FOR kids! Amber says it is good for kids. Dick says there are some places for kids and families in Vegas.

Zach says Mandalay Bay is built on an underground river.

Dick: A river? In the desert??

Zach says that it constantly sinks a little, and they have to keep it level, and it's "one of the greatest architectural achievements of our time." (I guess the Louvre should just give up, then--Cat)

Talk of Jessica and Carol. Dick says he's seen "bigger twists in panties than the one with you and Carol." Jessica says she's just fine with that, too.

Dick and Dustin (who just joined them on the couch, coming across the lawn from the hammock area) are laughing about how the fight between Carol and Jess was about "who can kick higher and $5."

Nick is not sitting with them on the couch. He is lying down alone on one of the lounge chairs, apparently asleep.

2:15 hamster time:

Kail is reading a Bible. Next to her, Jen is reading some sort of book. I don't know if it is the rule book or a bible. They are being quiet. Jameka is still inside.

Talk of sports. The Jets.

Someone is eating chips.

Dani is compulsively looking at her split ends and messing with them (as she does constantly).

Houseguests, please go inside the house immediately. This is a lockdown. Please go inside immediately. I want to see everyone getting up and going inside the house. I appreciate it. Thank you.

IT'S TIME!!!!

Well, crap.

Now they are in lockdown in the HOH room. It appears that a banner plane might have gone over.

Apparently, when Carol was in the house there was a skywriting plane and Dick wanted to "bitch slap her" because she announced it and they had lockdown.

When Jessica says nothing, Dick says he's surprised she isn't taking the opportunity to diss Carol.

Definitely AP alert!!

Eric: I'd do that for a dollar!

Dick says you'd get change.

All cameras are on HOH. All HGs there, except Jameka, waiting...Kail asks if anyone heard a plane, they all say no. Jess says maybe it was someone scaling the walls...Dustin exclaims: "JOE!", they all laugh. Then Dustin goes on to say: someone impersonating a BB crew worker: Joe...someone doing terrible things to the BB house: Joe...

Kail says wouldn't it be funny Dustin going to DR and hears Joe's voice asking him "Well, Dustin..." they all laugh again.

Dustin says being cooped up in the room is awkward, Dick says it's just boring...Foth (for POV ceremony)

All in HOH but I dont see Jessica anywhere. *anyone know where she is?*

lots of awwwwwwwwwwwwkward silence

thought I heard Jessica laugh, but I cant see her.

3:15pm bbt

feeds are back - Nick IS on the block!

Eric, Nick, Dick on the patio

Dick: Eric knows, everyone knows, I wanted it to stay the same, I put both of them up(Jen/Kail)

Eric: who knows what's going on, Jameka uses it for who knows why...

Nick: seriously, was this a whole house consensus?

Eric: I've heard lots, it's gone back and forth

Nick: it's a game, originally from day one, I wanted to allign with Daniele, you'll see that in the DR

Zach starts out but Nick asks him to go back inside

Zach: I thought I was close to you (as he's going back in)

Nick: from day one, I told them you don't corner someone, so it's no big deal...

Eric: do you think it's being done to secure Kail out for sure?

Nick: who knows, I didn't see it, because Dustin has been trying for the past 2 weeks to secure me/Dani with him Amber the last two weeks... I was fine with Daniele, I just wanted to hang with her... I may need you(Eric) or Dick to shave my head now, because... how do you do that?

Eric: yea, he's a little two faced...

Nick: great, that he can do that...

Nick goes in, puts hand on Zach's back and says sorry we needed to talk, he asked me a question

Nick goes to bedroom to comfort a crying Dani... oops, it's AMBER that's crying!

Nick(to Amber, being comforted by Jameka): it's a game... Amber... is everything ok? It's a game baby, don't worry, we can talk later, ok?

Nick leaves the bedroom and... the other HGs have scattered... SR is empty, living room is empty... Nick is wandering around looking... kitchen is empty... all 4 feeds

cam 3/4 switch to Kail coming from round room, Jen hugs Nick as he enters small bedroom to find Daniele sitting on her bed... looking sad/angry, confused(I'm guessing a form of the word 'frustrating' will be said soon)

Kail goes to HOH with Dustin:

Dustin: don't worry, it was a planned move

Kail: and Daniele is ok with this?

Dustin: yep

Kail: I didn't see this coming at all!

Dustin: she knows what is best for her in this game, her relationship with her needs to decrease, and this is the only way.. it was discussed even before the POV

Kail: it's hard for me to believe... wow... WOW... and you have 4 people supporting you?

Dustin: I have more than 4

Kail: and you don't think they will flip? oh my goshhhhh

Dustin: he plays both sides too hard... he was part of your original alliance... his relationship with Daniele was too strong.. from day one he was everywhere... a minature Joe move...

(Amber is still crying)

Dick/Eric/Jameka/Jessica on the patio, Jen joins Kail/Dustin in the HOH, Nick/Amber in the bedroom

Kail: I had no idea

Dustin: you can't walk out of HOH and be friends with everyone... I told you both that I didn't plan on either one of you going home this week

Kail is still counting votes: I'm positive, but I'm realistic... Amber is a wreck

Dustin: why wouldn't she be a wreck, she'd be a wreck if it was Zach... it's the best strategic move for me, he's a threat to everyone, he's lied to everyone

Kail: ok

Jen: you are ok, the only thing that could ruin you is if you are negative

Kail: I won't be, but I won't go around being positive, I'm still on the block, I won't rest easy until 5 on Thursday... I'm trusting Dusting and you...

Jen: Dustin, what do you think is her best strategy in talking to people?

Kail: I know from being thru this before, you can't do anything until Wednesday

Jen: I guess there are only 3 that might not vote for you to stay, Amber, Daniele and Dick... Zach will vote for you, cause everyone thinks Zach/Nick are so close

(Dick relates to others about telling Zach to go back inside... he doesn't doubt that Nick meant it when he said he would look out for Daniele)

Dustin is heading out of the HOH to go downstairs... all three leave the HOH

Dick: when I talked with Daniele the night after(?), I said you know you know, you are afraid of hurting people.. this is for the best

Dustin joins the patio crew: (to Jameka) you really stuck it to me out there!

Kail meets Nick in the kitchen, both impressed that Dustin nom'd Nick, Kail tells she did not know about it

Nick is on the block

eric and dick and nick in backyard bitchin..well Dick is

Zach just came out and Nick asked him to go away

Dick complainng cause he wanted the nominations to stay the way they are

Eric wonders if this was done to secure Kail was leaving

Nick said Dustin and Amber trying to get him in an alliance for two weeks

feeds back, nick is on the block, and eric and dick are in the backyard with nick, and he is asking if they knew about it.eric and dick are saying that this might be a sure way to send kail home, for sure. Nick is going to shave his head for the live show.

Zach came out back and Nick asked him to go back inside, so he could talk privately with Eric and Dick.

Now feed changes to Amber who is (what else???) crying.

Nick is asking Dick and Eric if everybody knew this was going to happen. Eric says he heard several names being thrown around. Nick says it's fine, he's not going to be a pussy about it. it's fine. Nick says Dustin and Amber have been trying to get him to ally with them for the last two weeks and he told them no because he just wants to be with Dan.

Now all 4 cams on Amber DEVASTATED...jameka, Nick consoling her (ed. It's always about Amber)

Cams follow Nick around for a little, he sits by Dan who's also crying, then walks away.

Kail is with Dustin in HOH. Kail tells him Amber is devastated. Dustin tells Kail she's not, Amber is fine with it. Nick has been playing all sides of the house, his relationship is too strong with Dan and Amber and it's disrupting the way they play the game. Kail asks him if Dustin has 4 votes against Nick, he asures her he has more than that, that this is what the house wants because it'was best for them. Jen comes in HOH, Kail says Jen wants her to be positive but she (Kail) is worried because Amber is a wreck, Dustin says Amber would be a wreck if Zach had been nom.

Nick now comforting >>>>AMBER cause ehs is sobbing *rolls eyes*

Jam was in there too making amber feel all better

Nick tried to go in SR but they would not let him in...he is walking around now

(Pass the tissue...) Whamber and Daniele both are in tears.

Kail is talking to Dustin in HOH. Kail finds it hard to believe that Amber is in agreement for Nick to get nominated/voted out. Dustin saying to Kail that "There are enough votes for him to go home". Kail is shocked to hear this, thinks that Amber may flip. Dustin is explaining that for Daniele and Amber's sake Nick has got to go.

Eric, Jessica, Jameka and Dick are out on BY couch talking about the nomination replacement.

Dustin, Kail and now Jen in HOH. Jen said Amber is going to be a wreck. Dustin said "She'd be an emotional wreck if Zach were on the block for Gods sake!"

Jen and Kail have no clue that Dustin and almost all the others (with the exception of them and Zach) that this was already agreed upon and "stamped" by the group of Amber, Jameka, Eric, Jessica and Dick. (Daniele knew, but wasn't a part of their decision too much - however they are using her and Amber as a basis for wanting Nick out.)

Kail saying there is no use talking to anyone until Wednesday night.

Dustin and Kail in the HOH

telling Kail that the relationship with Danielle is too strong and he has to go...best thing for the house

Nick again comforting Amber who is face down on the bed sobbing her eyes out

Jen has entered the HOH

Kail in HOH with Dustin, Kail is blown away, and did not see Nick going up. Dustin telling Kail that amber is on board with it, and that the decision was made before the power of veto contest.

He is playing the same cards that Joe did.

Jen has joined Kail and Dustin. Kail is in total shock, she had no idea, Jen said she is okay with it.

Amber is a wreck, Dustin says that Amber would have been a crying wreck no matter who it was, even Zach. Dustin says that it is the best move for him and that nick is playing all sides and has to go this week.

Both Jen and Dustic telling Kail not to go around the house pessimistic. She won't rest easy until "

5:30 on thursday"

Jen asking Dustin for Kail's best strategy for this week. Kail saying don't do anything prior to Wed.

Jen saying that there are only 3 people who would vote to send Kail home, Daniele, Amber and Dick. Dustin says that Zach will vote how every Dustin tells him to.

Kail in kitchen with Nick, tells him that she is sorry and that she had no idea. Nick said he did not think that Dustin had it in him and that it was impressive.

Jen says Nick would prolly have Dick, Dan and Amber's vote to stay.

Kail, dustin and Jen leave HOH. Dustin Joins Dick, Jam, Jess, Eric in BY. Nick just walking around the house alone...goes to console Amber who is falling apart...

Archived