July 30, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

GM HG'd its time to get up for the day... nick is up again... kail went inside... jen is up and going to the bathroom, K:nick has been up for awhile and whispers to jen "Don't turn on the water Nick is going to get you"... Jen lays down on couch and asks nick where is bandana is... N: exactally, my hair is out of control... Z is up ot of bed... FTOH...

More hg's up now. Dani, Nick, Dustin and Eric are in the kitchen talking about how Eric won at beer pong last night against Jess. The terms of the contest (which Jess chose) were that the loser had to wear the red unitard the rest of the night until bed. Jessica had already lost once to Eric and had to wear his underwear, so Eric stipulated that she had to wear them on the outside of the unitard. She did so after she lost, and told Eric he'd better watch out tonight!

Eric asks if Kail has her speech planned. She says no and asks for help.

Eric tells her to say "As you all know, I'm getting to be an old pro at this" and she should tell them she would like to stay, but she knows Jameka has the power, and she should do as she sees fit.

Dustin says no---and says she should say "chopping block veteran" and use the word "SAFETY" and wink.

(During the POV contest, Jen said "Safety" sometime at the end when she buzzed in.

Dustin says he was going to try to work the word "safety" into his speech.

Kail: I just don't think I'm the person to carry it off!

Dustin tells Eric that he came out literally convulsing this morning. Eric says he was freezing--the house and the water outside are both freezing!

Eric is entertaining them with a quavery, high-voiced tale, like a fairy tale about a young girl in green underpants and a red outfit having the "power up for grabs."

Dustin is laughing his butt off.

Kail is going to put on her makeup, but she doesn't want the cameras on her so it is is not on the internet. She asks if it will be on the Internet, and Eric says with four cameras on the room, he assumes it will be.

She leaves.

Nick whispers something to Dustin (both are sitting at the table). He asks something about the veto. It sounds like he is asking if Zach or Kail would be leaving, or what they should say to Zach. Eric says, "Definitely, BOTH!" Dustin replies that "I think it will be a win/win situation, and we should just let it play out." Eric says or they could tell him (Zach) exactly how it's going to play out, and add insult to injury.

Dick comes to the kitchen and is grumpy acting.

Nick asks Dick to "throw some coffee on for him." Dick says he doesn't think he wants to after yesterday! (Nick drank about ten cups of coffee before bed last night--ed)

Eric asks if Nick is feeling better? He says yes, a lot better (he said he didn't feel well last night--ed). Dustin asked if he drank water? He says yes. (Dustin was trying to get him to drink water last night, as he was drinking so much caffeine and Dustin felt he was dehydrated).

As I change feeds, I hear Zach say, "People shrink all of the time." I quickly change to another feed...

Dani is doing her hair in the bathroom. Jen just got out of the shower. (This is interesting because Dani has been going around telling people that Jen hasn't showered more than one time since her HOH week. This is not true, as Jen does shower. Last night, Dick was taunting Jen, asking her how often she showers. Jen told him she showers every morning! Jen came outside and told Kail she didn't know why Dick was so fixated on her showers. Now, Dani is standing there doing her hair, without having showered....)

(I'm out for a while -- I'll try to get back after the POV ceremony, if I can -- Cat)

If you missed it, Eric, Dustin and Nick all were watching with anticipation as Dick was preparing the coffee for Nick. Dick kept talking about how he doesn't know how to make coffee, where he makes it, he dumps the coffee in and pushes a button. He started to use a cup to get the water, and Nick said he could use the coffee pot.. Dick was filling the coffee pot from the filtered water source, and Nick had to ask him to just use the regular water, saying the filtered would take a long time. They got Dick with the water trick, and then Nick explained that Dustin knew about it, but got himself twice earlier today. They joked for awhile at how dumb it sounded that Nick was requesting the disgusting, unfiltered water instead of the filtered water.

11:45am bbt

The morning wakeup songs included The Facts Of Life theme song, which causes a stream of discussion from Facts Of Life to Blair from the show played by Lisa Welchel who was on The New Mickey Mouse Club (1976/1977 edition-do a search online and join the yahoo group if you are familiar with that version, NOT the 90s MMC with Britney/Christina/etc.) Moving on to talk of celebrities on Surreal Life... talk of boxing match that occured shortly before going into the house

Eric, Zach, Nick, Dick, Dustin talking in the kitchen

Jen, Daniele getting ready in the bathroom

Dustin complains about a huge buildup for a fight(3 or 4 years ago) where the main event took forever to happen, and the fight lasted 40 seconds... Eric rattles off all the different weight classes...

11:50am bbt

coffee is ready, Dick offers to pour a cup for Nick, who turns it down, Dick jokes that Nick didn't want the coffee to begin with, just wanted Dick to get squirted

Talk continues about boxing, wrestling, and we learn Dick also knows Danny Treio(?)

Tallest guy who just died, Dick's friend introduced him recently

Nick tells story of a chinese guy who saved a dolphin by reaching into it's stomach

Talk of Seinfeld episode where George saves the whale, fish(mammal, whatever!) by pulling the golf ball out of the blow hole (is that a Titelist? hole in one!)

They all seem too know Sienfeld lines pretty well... agreeing that people either 'get' the show or they don't... sharing their favorite lines that became part of pop culture, Nick mentions the spit episode(another of my favorites... forgive me for adding, my oldest is a huge fan and has every season available on dvd, we love watching the show!)

The lost car in the parking garage... waiting at the chinese restaurant.... Kramer repainting the road lines(Zach mentions this one and the others don't really respond)... Kramer driving the fire truck... Kramer driving the bus(and you made the stops? They kept ringing the bell!) Jackie the lawyer...

Jameka is laying in bed reading... Daniele going thru clothes to change... Dick jokes with Jen about showering again... Eric explains to Jen about his fighting with Jessica last night, he kdinapped her with a pillowcase, she said he was dead to her now, he asked how he could not be dead to her, and she said to jump into the pool with his clothes on... so he did... then came back inside freezing so took a shower...

Zach and Dick are in the by talking about Florida.

Daniele is doing her makeup and I can hear Kail saying. "Oh god it smells."

Jen is complaining that she has a gap in her teeth.

Dustin/Kail in BY

D: I have two fears, Jen will put me up and how people will react to me winning the prizes

K: I promise you I can't control her but I will tell her nominating you and Amber is not the smartest move.

K: If People keep bringing that up to bring you down, they're not your friends

D: NOt one person has mentioned it

K: Then leave it alone

D: People have come up to me and said I would've done the same exact thing, even Jen did (taking the prizes)

(missed some) FOTH

Eric/Dani talking about Amber at the table. (Daniele and Amber have not been getting along well with each other lately on the live feeds btw)

Didn't hear the whole convo, expert whisperers.

Kail, Dani, Zach, and Eric, and looks like Jen in the kitchen. FOTH

3pm bbt

Dustin to Amber: I don't care what happens, if I look bad for 3 days, it's not the end of the world, you do what is best for you.. it's 3 days.. I don't care, he's going to go out and see what I've done for real, and he won't care, it will be done with, you do what you need to do

Amber: ok

Dustin: did you take your thyroid? do it, you be happy today

They hug

Amber: are you nervous?

Dustin: a little

Amber: you'll be fine

Dustin: I'm going to say, there is danger either way.. there are people in this house who have been playing all sides of this game since day one, and the best strategic move for me and the other people in this house is to get rid of that person, so with that said, Nick, you are my replacement nominee

(I had to rewind and listen again to be certain he said Nick and not Dick)

Jen/Kail at the washer going over their speaches to be given during the POV ceremony

Dick/Nick in the kitchen chatting like Nick has no idea he's about to go up.... except Daniele is sitting at the counter just staring into space

Amber, dustin talking in RR

talking about what Dustin did in the POV comp.

Dustin says he is nervous about the way Amber reacted and how she's been acting. Amber says she needs a couple days. Amber says look at the way she is acting towards Dick and Daniele.

A: It took a lot out of me.

D: I do believe what happened is minor in the way things will go down in the next 3 or 4 days.

A: Yea, but you doing that was bad but what you are doing with Nick makes up for it.

D: Yea, I knew whoever won POV that it would've been played, but the manner it went down, it doesn't show up on the radar in the long scheme of things

A: Yea, you're doing what you're doing for the group.

D: Jameka and I put our lines on the neck for the group, we're putting our necks on the line because this wasn't our original intention

Dustin and Amber are saying it would be great to have Kail and Jen in sequester because they are votes for them. They said they need Zach out next week.

Dustin/Amber talking about HOH. Dustin says it's probably going to be endurance and only 9 will be competing. They're saying Nick will be gone and Dustin won't be able to play.

D: Isn't that insane? Only 7 are voting next week. How fucked up is that?

A: That's right...

D: haha, you're face! (I know it is funny -- ed.)

D: I'm goign to shit myself

A: You are?

D: Just thinking about the game

They say they love each other and hug each other (puke - ed)

Dani went up to HOH room bathroom by herself... looks like she is crying. She is going "ohhhhh..." She is putting tissue on her eyes and now lays down on the bed.

Dustin is now heading up to HOH and walks in.

Du: It's okay

Da: I know, it just sucks. He keeps trying to talk to me and I can't talk to him

Du: It's one of those things where it's hard to look at him in the eye.

Da: It just sucks, it's like if you had to put Amber up

Du: It's going to be a tough week, but I know it's going to be a good week for you.

Da: It just sucsk

Du: We'll give you your time. It'll be a tough few days and i'll give you your space, but if you ever want to hug or talk, I'll be here

Da: thanks

Du: cuz no one should grieve alone, right? .... Give me a hug and I'll leave you be for a minute.

Dustin walks out. Dani still looks sad.

Dani is standing in the kitchen, crying a little. Dustin walks over and hugs her. She stands there like a stick. Jameka watches all of this, and slightly shakes her head. (I think Dustin can see this, so it may be to him). Dani wipes her eyes.

Now, Dani is in bed (big surprise) and she is wiping her eyes and crying.

Dustin goes in to sit next to Dani on the bed. She says it's hard, because she can't act like nothing is wrong, and Nick keeps trying to talk to her, and he thinks she is avoiding him.

Dustin says it will be a tough week, and she can't see it right now, but this will be good for her inside this house, and outside this house.

Dani: I know. It just sucks.

Dustin: We'll give you your time, you know.

Dustin says that it will be a tough few days, and he knows she likes her space, but if she needs a hug or wants to talk, he is there.

Dani: Thanks.

Dustin: Because no one should grieve alone. (Did Nick die? Cause I thought he was just being voted out of the house.... --Cat)

Outside, Zach and Dick and Jess are talking about her horrible humiliating loss in beer pong last night. Zach is telling her she needs to do better tonight.

Inside the house, Jen, Amber, Dustin and Kail are talking about Grandmas/Moms and presents at holidays.

Dustin says it was "so hard" because there were a few years there when his Mom and Grandma didn't give him one present (he pauses) he liked.

Amber said she thought he would say he didn't get a present at all. That would have been horrible.

Jen says that all of the other grandkids in her family are 13 and under, and she is still grouped with the grandkids, but she's older, so that stinks.

Zach is talking about different drinking games. One is called the "Thumb rule," and Jess says she knows that one.

Zach developed a "drinking board game" that was based on "all of the places in the Florida state area." (Is there anything Zach hasn't developed? Tell me now, and I'll rush out and buy it. --Cat)

Talk of political figures outside with Zach and Dick. Zach says he liked it that Clinton got good t.v. numbers--that's about the only thing he remembers about him.

Dick says that the thing he "hated" about Al Gore was his wife, Tipper. Dick says she should have been shot between the eyes----(And wow! That's the fastest they've ever pushed the FOTH button, I think!!)

Archived