July 24, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1:30 BBT

Nick talking to Zach how Dani crossed the line with him and Zach telling him to keep his head in the game and how it wasn't expecting to hook up and he may need to come back to the relationships he forged earlier.

Zach says once he gets out and when they walk into a bar it will all be "shits and giggles"

Zach say if outside this realtionship is real when they get on the outside there will be more "bullshit" to deal with

"I just love bullshit" Nick says.

Zach telling him to be careful and it's "wonky" saying she won't have a problem to vote him out...if it changed "its sweet" but everyone else is here for different reasons. Zach says he'll back his plan "no mater how retarded you get"

Zach saying the thing between Dick and Dani is real...

Zach says things are "more intense" when they should be getting easier..In the long run "you may have something totally amazing" but you don't know because she's had something "amazing for over a year and a half"

and for her to..

Dani comes back in and lays next to Nick. Zach stops talking

1:39 BBT

Nick saying something to Danile..[sorry missed it] Nick telling her he wasn't answering ..she "I was just asking" "I don't want to bug you"

No conversation.......Just laying next to each other

"what are you thinking" she asks

"i don't mean to make you upset" she says Nick says "doesn't mater" and says it matters to her.

Dani says "you don't believe me" Nick says no "certain things" she's said before.

{whispering is hard to hear}

Dani "would you be happier if I wasn't in the house" Nick says "NO" Dani saying something making me feel happy??

Nick says "OK"

Dani asking if she's bothering him he says he's fine he tells her he's "not stupid either" and Dani says she didn't say he was.

dani saying something about think wahat ever youwant saying Nick says all het gets from her is sarcastic comments from her. Dani say she never talks to him and Dani says "i've been there before and it sucks really bad" saying that he doesn't understand and hurts so much......."really really sucks making me feel like crap"

1:53 BBT

Nick-"here's where I coming from" talking about the relatioship from the past 3 years and how he was burned really bad

"Your boyfriends is butter and I'm just margerine" is the analogy he told Dani. Dani talking how in real life they wouldn't spend 24 hrs a day because outside he has a job and family and it's not the same.

Dani apologizes and says "I've apologized'" Nick say he thinks she doesn't trust him she says "I know"

"What do you want me to say to you because everything I say to you is not enough" Dani tells him and Nick says he's getting mixed signals saying her acts say one thing and her "words say another" "Do they not" tells her she lays in bed with her plays with his hair and other stuff{lol} and when they talks all he gets "Is sarcasam"

Dani say she will stay away from you and not talk to you.."why would you say something like that" hesays Dani "because that's they way you make me feel"..Tells her he's the one who will get burned.

She goes back to her bed and is crying.

2:05 BBT

Backyard

Kail was going to bed but decided to stay up for the three legged race in which she'll be Evel's partner. They are also BBQing hamburgers on a dying grill.

Dick calling it "the full on Country Kansas Barbeque"

Dustin offering up advice to a distraught Dani..."he's so fucking bi polar"..

Dustin calling it frustrating. Dani says time is expanded her a week feels like a month. She says she feels like going in there a punching him in the face.

Telling amber she's telling her "idiot brother" Nick is being mean to her. Amber offer to talk to him "Dustin "wake up Zach because he's good at these things"..Dani"Shut up"

Dustin saying she isn't making a"spectacle of herself..BB is making the spectacle out of you" Dustin

Three legged race is going on and mike has come out. Kail wants to try the flip but is worried she might be to heavy for Eric. Eric will be the flipper and Jen has replaced as the spooter by Mike. Kail makes the attempt...Perfect!

2:22 BBT

Amber butting in with Nick and Dani so she's talking to Nick

Eric teaching back flips which means I'll make my exit til tomorrow..night all

Just popped in to see who was awake and we have

FOTH

Feeds came back and all four on sleeping HG..I heard a couple bangs but nothing else. Cameramen must be running into walls

At 6 in the morning Dick is just going to bed in the HOH. But first he decides to play a prank of his own. He goes down to kitchen and somehow rigs the hose at the kitchen sink so that no water will come from the faucet. <see video thread>

At 6 in the morning Dick is just going to bed in the HOH. But first he decides to play a prank of his own. He goes down to kitchen and somehow rigs the hose at the kitchen sink so that no water will come from the faucet. <see video thread>

Correction: He rigged the faucet so when someone turns it on, the hose would shoot water on them.

I snagged the entire conversation with NICK in DIARY Room(VIDEO LINK), I missed Danielle getting squirted by the setup DICK did. She just made coffee and got it.

Theya re talking(JENN) about who has been pulling pranks

Archived