July 23, Live Feed Updates

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nick is in the pool

Dustin mike eric Kail in the Kitchen

Eric is not looking forward to the 3 hour lockdown before the veto ceremony. He plans to swim the whole time and go to the ceremony wet in his swimsuit.

dustin say that the lock down will be long today because they have to give jen instructions on the pov ceremony.

That really cracked up Eric.

Mike is gulping down a protein shake.

Zach is in the shower (if anyone cares)

foth

Nick is deep in thought in the Hot tub.

Eric Kail Dustin and Mike talking about TV shows like seinfeld and Home improvement.

Kail is Plucking her eyebrows

Here comes ZACH!!! He is on the floor putting on his shoes. (what will he do next??)

Dick is outside smokingZach is on the treadmillJen is still lying in bed.nick is having a large breakfast.Eric is inviting everyone to his families house for Thanksgiving.Lockdown for Veto ceremony is in 30 minutes.

Eric is very proud he was the first one up.

Someone put mustard all over Jens pillow , shirt and bed.Now she is asking around, 'who is in second grade??"

This must be the AMERICA'S CHOICE thing.

Kail and dustin are in shock.

Jen keeps saying 'someone is second grade'

Dustin ' that is unbelieveable'

Jen' I am going with Danielle, she is the only one who will do it'

Kail ' I think someone is telling you not to use the veto'

Eric is in the bathroom , staying away from the situation.This is pretty good

Eric " if anyone ever puts mustard on my bed I will f-ing kill you'

Jen is walking around asking 'who is in second grade?"

Eric said that is gross

everyone is denying it.

Eric says' sniff ev eryone to see if they have mustard remnance.

Kail and Jen take the shirt out to the washer.

Eric is talking too much and too loud about it.

Dick is wonder what is in the house that stinks. He checks the fridge.

Eric says 'my butt, I havent washed since I have been here.' :lookaround:

Dustin said we are going to do pranks but not like this.

Eric " pranks are supposed to have a punch line.

Kail "stuff like that doesnt even cross my mind'

ERic "why would that cross anyones mind. Pranks are supposed to be funny with a punchline. BB should have a house meeting and out the person."

Jameka' I was in my room when it happen, I didnt even see anyone go in there. Eric told me it was 11:30"

Eric "and no one was in there'

Dustin " here is the clincher , the mustard is from the storage room this one is sealed in the fridge"

everyone 'oooooooooooo"

Eric "dustin declared a prank war yesterday.'

Dustin 'only between me and you'

Jen goes outside and sits with ED

Dick' I would not do anything like that'

Jen 'whatever'

jameka 'they axed"

Jen ' what '

Jameka 'they axed about that already?' (sorry that is what she said)

jen 'no'

Jen goes inside making eggs

Dick' that is pretty bad'

Jameka ' I saw you go in the storage room;'

dick ' it wasnt me that is not my style' now asking mike "was it you"

Mike ' no I would not even think to do that'

Dick ' no one even goes in that room'

Zach is eating a banana!!!!!

Dick Kail Daniele eric and amber are on the couches waiting for the POV?

They are implying that Zach did it. ERic say ' you are probably right'

Danielle came in the kitchen where Jen is eating eggs.

Dani " I really hope you dont think it was me''

Jen '' I don't''

Dani '' that is really mean, and then not to admit it''

Jen '' you dont know who it is''

Dani '' no'' Kidding '' jameka''

jen ' just out of the blue''

dani laughs

jen '' I think I know I will ask HIM about it later''

(she did see ED go in the storage room to change his mike that he messed up on the chair)

Jen " I think the person who did it did not think it would be a big deal"

Dani Jokingly 'kail'

Jen ' the only person 100% who didnt do it was Zach , he was in the weight room"

Kail ' I think it was Eric, he woke up early , he never does that'

Jen ''I think the person didnt think it was a big deal'

Kail '' I know exactly what it meant''

eric '' I will say, daniele has mustard under her bed'

dani '' shut up , mustard is gross'

Kail '' I think it was a 'dont use the veto' thing'

eric' oh i wasnt even thing that , that is how stupid I am'

Dick just walked by an got a look from kail

Dick was talking with Amber on the living room couch... end of the conversation, Dick walks away upset

Dick(frustrated): I'm trying to be your friend, to help you...

Amber(equally frustrated): what?!?! you hold it against me!

Kail from the kitchen saw Dick go outside, went over to Amber and said if she ever needs to talk... back in the kitchen Kail goes back to eating... says she shakes when she sees things like that...

(the vandalism incident reminds me of "And Then There Were None"... would be fun if amERICa continued to vandalize each HG, including himself, until they all had it happen to them!)

Kail "it didnt even happen to me and I am shaking'

eric'' that is wrong, yea we just put it in the laundry but still''

Kail'' i am not used to people being that hateful''

Jen is outside with dick by the laundry

Dick ' how would they get called out on it, no one saw it'

Jen ' i think I know, I will talk to them first then ask bb''

Now laundry talk

Amber explaining to Jameka that Dick was insisting that she(Amber) play 'without letting your emotions get involved', and Amber said she can't and won't

Danielle/Kail/Jen discussing the veto choice by Marcellas, then the results of Mustard-gate, and how the culprit will end up looking bad. Jen said BB told her distruction of property isn't allowed, but Jen/Dani/Kail decide this wasn't distruction. Jen is flipping thru the BB rulebook... Jen mentions asking BB about throwing someones cigarettes in the pool, and BB said it wouldn't be against the rules... as she's talking, Dick comes walking thru to go outside, and he angrily says "I heard about that last night, Jen KNOWS I wouldn't put mustard on her pillow" and continues out the door.

Amber/Jameka continue whispering very softly in the living room

earlier... Jen knows they are waiting around for the POV ceremony... she put the POV around her neck, gave her speech "Don't bother Kail, I'm using it on myself, Dick you need to nominate someone else, POV ceremony is over." (Newflash: I guess Jen is going to use it)

outside group of Dick/Jen/Dustin/Daniele

Dick denies again the mustard... says it's not his style

Dustin jokingly throws out the idea that Jen did the mustard thing to herself

Dick starts talking about Columbo/Peter Faulk... they think he might have died

Eric has joined Amber/Jameka at the living room couch

Jameka in the LR with Eric and Amber on the floor in front of her. Talk of the mustard. Jameka says "allegedly" the mustard and does "quotes" with her fingers.

Eric says there is ever only one person he thinks could have done it.... (ROFL--ed)

Eric asks who would do something like that?

Jameka says right after it happened, he (the suspect) came in her room and sat down really fast and put on his socks and shoes. She was wondering why he would do that in THEIR room??

Jameka: Don't be deceived. It was done very incognito. It was just a seed planted. He was being very smart. This is the other thing. No way would they think he would do it, because they were still talking when I went to bed.

Eric: Dani went to the bathroom.

Amber: Yeah, they were up until 6 a.m. talking outside!

Jameka, Eric and Amber are talking about how "he" also slights people!

Jameka says she doesn't know what Eric's slight was from him.

Eric says supposedly he (Eric) yawns when he talks to people (and that is offensive, supposedly).

Amber: There's our fucking answer! Overnight! There's our boy!

Jameka; Mmm hmm!

Eric quoting Kail. Saying that she didn't want to be left out in the dark, and that is why she "made that arrangement with Zach, Mike and Nick."

Eric says that the funny thing about this is that you can automatically "rule out" about ten of them, as there is no way Eric would do it, no way Jameka or Amber would do it!

Jameka: He came in my room flustered. Flus-tered!

Eric says that if that happened to him, he would "fucking beat the shit out of everyone, even if people are fucking joking about it. Don't even go there!"

Jameka: I'm not even joking! Every time they try to put my name on it, I say no, Jameka don't do no stuff like that!

Jameka says that it's not funny to her! She don't play like that.

Eric: If you're gonna fucking do something like that, at least be clever. At least be funny about it. Don't fucking just soil someone's shit!

Jameka: I'm telling you all. With my own two eyes. Flust-ered!

Jameka says whatever "man to man" he and Mike are forming will be over after the vote.

Amber says he really showed a side to her that she didn't know about, and she's sorry she can't just be buddy-buddy with him now.

He told her he made a mistake.

Amber says that he told her to get her fucking emotions out.

(This is DICK they are talking about. They think HE did the mustard thing)

Jen comes in, asks why they are all huddled up?

Eric: Cause we hate everyone here.

They laugh.

Zach is standing over listening to this and eating.

Jen: Can I join you?

They say yes.

Jameka gets up and leaves.

Amber says that she is sorry about Jen's shirt--it's so fucking ridiculous.

Jen asks Eric if he knows who did it?

Eric says no, he doesn't know who it is...He just...KNOWS... who it is. (insinuating)

Jen says it isn't hard to figure out who isn't "normal" right now.

She says she doesn't want to say who it is, right now. She will pull the person aside later.

Eric: Do you need to pull one of us aside right now?

Jen: No, I don't. THanks for asking.

Laughter

Jen says she doesn't want them to ask her and guess, because she is a terrible liar, and she can't hide it and she doesn't want them to guess.

Eric says that SEVERAL of us were together "at the time in question."

Amber says she saw the shirt, wondering why it was on the pillow like that. It had no mustard at that time.

Amber says that not even five minutes later, it had mustard.

Jen says that Dick accused her of doing it herself, for more attention.

Jen: Just what I want! More attention. I've definitely been struggling in that area.

Jen says this wasn't funny--it's not like flouring someone.

Amber: I've never..like, who does that?

Jen says she thinks that they believe it is someone different than she thinks.

Eric says that she is being cryptic.

Jen says she just wants to talk to them and take them aside.

Amber: It's so fucking rude!

Jen: Whatever. I'm definitely glad it happened to me, because I don't care. But I can see how someone might.

Eric says that he would have "fucking flipped his shit," and it would have been the biggest scene in the history of the show.

Jen says she doesn't have that in her head.

Eric says that he would have stood in the kitchen and told them that no one was leaving until one of those pussys confessed.

Jen: Wow!

Jen says maybe that is what the person wanted her to do!

Eric says that no one wants to feel that their stuff is in jeopardy.

Jen says she can always remake the shirt.

Eric says that it's the principle of the thing.

He says that Jen is handling this so well. She handles everything well.

Amber says so, too.

Jen; Well, that's how I always am, because I've dealt with a lot of crap and not even noticed. I always figure, just be nice to everyone, and eventually everyone will be nice. You always have to give what you want, or else it is never gonna happen and it's gonna be a complete battle all of the time.

Eric thinks he smells.

They say he doesn't--it's his deoderant.

Dick explains his Pirates movie career to Mike...

lots of busted up ships... big long oval table... when they go into the scene, it was wierd because they shot out of order... they yell action, and there's a big fight on top of the table... Dick was cracking up not being able to see it... lots of animals on the set... Dick got yelled at for petting the dog with the key... after 'cut' I went to pet the dog and the trainer yelled at him, must distract him... guy with the patch/bird on his shoulder was the trainers also... (he got distracted from telling us where he was)... ok back to it... the book, pirates code... the key word in the first movie... I claim... in the pirates code... premise of the scene... they call come together to declare war on Davy Jones... it is an act of war... may have been later... people yelling... code? what code, we don't need to keep this code... I take a gun out and shoot that guy dead... guy in my picture upstairs, EJ, he's so in the movie... every one sits down and I walk down the stairs.... this book was gigantic... each page was hand written, stuff sown in, everything was so intricate, this book was this think, 3 of them just in case, just for this one scene, but the book was too heavy, so they took a skil saw to it to make it lighter... it was cool... I don't want to give away the movie if you haven't seen it... Mike hasn't, interested to know what to look for(and now us also!)

Eric " if that happend to me I would lose my sh*t. I would get everyone together in the kitchen and berate them and tell them that we are not leaving this kitchen until someone confesses.'

Jen 'wow, good thing it happend to me'

Amber (with a troutmouth frown) ''I am sorry Jen that is so awful'

Eric ' you handled it well'

Jen'' i am going to talk to everyone before I accuse anyone.'

eric is going outside to swim.

Amber (again)'' I am sorry jen that is so rude''

Jameka '' i was in there and there was nothing out of the ordinary''

Jen'' that would be funny if it was Kail trying to stir up drama''

Jen joins the group in the LR. Zach comes in behind them with a bowl, eating, and Jameka gets up and leaves. Zach asked if he could borrow "it" later, and she said sure. Jen sits down with Eric and Amber. They are discussing the mustard situation. Jen said she has an idea but wants to talk with them first. They are saying they don't know for sure who it is.

Eric complains that he smells. He said he sweats in his sleep. Jen and Amber say they don't smell anything but his deodorant. He said they aren't smelling the right places.

Jen again says she thinks she knows who it is. Eric joking that he was in the SR getting a canteloupe, and he always peruses the condiments when he gets fruit. They were all laughing. Eric is still disgusted with his odor, so he decides to go to the HT and pool. Jen and Eric agree that if they stop talking about it, then BB will start the LD. It is way over due. They say if everyone shuts up fo 5 minutes, they would start the ceremony. Eric leaves.

Jameka returns and said to watch who stays in the room. She said that is all she has to say. They joke that Kail did it to draw drama away from herself. More re-hashing. Jen said it is strange that BB knows and feedsters know, but the 12 in the house don't know what's going on.

Jen leaves. Jameka whispers that at first she thought it was Kail to keep the noms the same. Amber tells Jameka that Jen thinks it is Nick. He was in the storage room, Jameka saying her usuallyummmhmmm, ummm hmmm. Nick was telling Amber how much he trusts her, she and Jameka aren't sure about him. FoTH for a short time.

Jen in Bathroom, and Dick comes in. He asks who did it, and she said he should know. He said Zach, she said no, he said Nick? and she agreed...he walked away. Then Dani came out of the toilet and washed her hands.

Jen in bathroom blotting her face when she gets called to the DR. She said she has to go pee first. Amber comes in, and Jen offers to let her go first. Amber says she has to do a #2, so Jen should go first. Jen thanks her for that. Jen gets called again while she is putting on eye make-up, and says she is on the way.

BB announced an outdoor LD.

Amber says that Dick was in the SR and he had to change his battery.

Jen says she had already discovered it at that time.

Jen: There was another person in the SR with Dick at the time, though!....

Amber: Dum dum dum!!!

Eric: I got a cantaloupe.

Jen: It was you!

Eric: It was me!

Eric says if she thinks it is him, then her detective skills need work.

Jen jokes and asks why it would be Eric.

He jokes and says that he examines the condiments every time he gets a cantaloupe.

Eric: It was me. I'll go confess.

Eric: I'm just kidding.

Eric says he can't believe anyone would be that retarded.

Jen says that she thinks they just don't want to face who it really is.

Eric says he is a horrible detective.

Eric says every time before the fucking thing (nomination/POV ceremony), there is some uproar and they delay it for two hours, because they don't want to stop people from talking.

Eric says if they shut up, they will call the lockdown.

Jen says that she told them last time that is what they should do to get the POV going.

Amber says she is so sorry to Jen.

Jen says there is nothing she can do about it--it's done, so they have to move on.

Jameka comes back. She says Jen is a very strong person.

Jameka says that she could expose who it was before the nomination ceremony, and she doesn't think that person wants to be on the block.

Jen says it would be funny if it was Kail, to stir up drama to get the other person out. But she doesn't think it was her.

Jen says she is glad she had to be part of drama that she doesn't know about. But at least she gets to be a part of it.

Jen says it is so odd that these 12 people live together, and everyone else in the world knows what is going on except for the 12 who live there.

Jen says she still doesn't know what went on yesterday with the fights, and yet the world does.

Kail says the pillow is damp and smells like mustard, so she put a new one on her bed.

Jen thanks her.

Jen says mustard sleeping wouldn't be pretty--she will have to find a new fave pillow.

Jameka: Mmm mmm mmm

Jen says that she's sure they will put stuff on the DVD about the mystery.

Jameka: I've said it once, I'll say it again, Jen. You are something. You are handling this very well!

Jameka whispers to Amber. She thought it might be Kail to keep things going and get her off. But she ruled it out.

Amber: She thinks it's Nick!

Jameka: Mmm hmmm

Amber: That's not cool, dude.

Amber says that Jen definitely thinks it is Nick.

Jameka; That's because she is self-centered. She isn't thinking clearly.

Amber says she can't believe that about Nick.

FOTH

Jameka talks with Amber about how Nick told Amber way before her about how Nick was in that alliance with Kail/Mike/Jen/Zach.

Amber says that she (Amber) got up to pee, and saw Jameka doing her hair. He saw them and now is trying to "plant a seed" and "that is God!"

Jameka and Amber agree that God is showing them what to do.

Jameka: That's why I love God, because He does stuff like that for me.

Jen and Dick in the bathroom.

Jen: You know!

Dick: No, I don't know who it is!

Jen: You're the one person who should!

Dick comes up to her and she whispers, "Nick!"

Dick: Really??

Dani comes in the house, chanting "Fatty! Fatty! Fatty!!" (No idea why--ed)

Jen called to DR

A woman's voice comes over the loudspeaker:

OK, just a couple of things to go over as we get going on this veto meeting...

Dick: Are you talking to us or just Jen??

Lots of talk on the couch at random. Dani tells Amber that she is the third person who has told her today that they had a dream about her!

Eric say she just figured out that Nick is stronger than him!

Nick is lifting weights, loudly.

Dick asks if Eric just found this out?

They are joking--Eric says he had his doubts, but he's figured it out now.

They are on outside lockdown, apparently, while they get ready for the POV ceremony.

Dani is whispering to Amber. BB tells her to move her mic higher.

Dani: God! On my face??

Dani was listing who was inside at the time of the mustard incident. She lists Dani, Eric, Nick and a couple of others I couldn't hear.

Dani says that Jen was saying she thinks she knows who it was who did it.

Dani says she todl Jen she hopes she doesn't think it was her, because she would never do something like that!

Jen told her, "Well, I DID, but now I don't!"

Dani says for Jen to say that to her makes her so mad!

Dani: I DID, but now I don't.

Amber: I'm SURE! (sarcastic)

Dani: Ugh.

Archived