July 23, Live Feed Updates

12:10 BBt

Nick ask if Jess is drunk.

In HOH Eric and Amber talking Eric says in 23 days he has never spoke one word about game. "I fucking hate Zach" and says he will never speak game to them. He spoke to Kail just because she congratulated him on helping her win HOH. He says he befriended Jen because everyone was ripping on her and now he sees where they were coming from. Talking abot how cray Zach is and how he thinks from a mastermind when he's not.

eric says he's going home if any of them get HOH. Amber says she feels tension around Dick. Amber talking about when he threw the towels and made her spill her tea and how he told her he meant to do it. She said he kicked her sandal and it hurt.

eric says Dick needs to stop flirting since he's a 44 year old because he's getting like Zach. The girls put up with it because they don't want to rub people the wrong way.

Amber talking how she told Zach to stop and he has. Amber "I hate him" and Eric says he hates him too.

Eric talking how his first impression of the people were accurate. eric says he always Dustin "I'm so thrilled Joes is gone" and talks about wahat an Ahole he was and "hate him hate him hate him" and "3 trillons times better off" and hope he's at home crying on his computer because his eviction. "nobody fucking cares" about Joe's eviction and that's the best part.

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12:22 BBT

Talking about their childhood traumas. "bad acne" "chubby cheeks" "pizza face" "puke up bologna"

nick says "we were the dorky family" because they give gifts to the school bus driver. Nick says he say him and remembered him because of "the gifts"

Talking how everyone is still up except for the "Mrs Robinson Alliance"

Talking about waht they show on the broadcast and Dustins says the told me....FOTH

Talking about carol and jen knowing spanish.

Nick posing next to his pic.

Talking about what Jens POV speech will be... Nick says she'll say "I'm going to use this because I don't like packing"

Jen bashing

Nick says "I think I'm going to bed" Dani -"with Zach" Nick "yeah"

Nick wishes Jameka "happy B day"

Talking about bowel movements and "rectums"..of course it's Jameka..

12:33 BBT

In the HOH Amber Eric Dani upstairs.

Eric says "the police" may have to come and take Zach away soon. "He's psycho" says dani....Zach Bashing going on. Amber telling them about her talk with Zach last night. "his bullshit is so terrible that you can see through him a mile away" Eric says about Zach.

Kail bashing...Dani says Kail said "if she sticks around" she doesn't want to be around past week five. She doesn't want to be there for sequester. Dani -"if people don't want to be here ..go home" Amber "if you make plans" then you "don't deserve to be here"

Eric talking how today he was going to take a "mental day off" and it turned out to be the worse day.

Dustin comes in.

Came up to propsition her and offer her the HOH room all to herself with him courtesy of Dick. Amber says no..Dustin says he won't sleep up their there. Eric says he won't because he doesn't like to be "secluded from the rest of the house"

LOL no one wants to sleep up there

12:47 BBT

The gabfest in the HOH continues. More Zach bashing.....Eric says he hates him and if he says something to one of the girls "i'm going to punch him in the face" Amber tells her Zach story again. Zach bashing continues on all 4 feeds.

12:54 BBT

In HOH

Talking about the beginning of the Mrs Robinson Alliance forming the first day.

Eric says "wasn't it unusual no one was spoken to today" Dani says Mike was called in the DR early in the morning and he's been the only one.

Nick comes in to use the bathrrom because "Jameka's totally tearing up that bathroom"

Eric joking to Nick "get out of here" to Nick.

Finally camera switches and Jameka's gas is the topic of discussion. Dick offered her some "GAS-X".

Jen asking Dick where Eric is. Dick says the are up in the HOH.

1:04 BBT

Jen in the backyard talking to Dick of course talking about other things than the game.

Jen talking how she gets along with her mom..bought her a car and a cell phone. They're close but not in a mom daughter way.

Jen saying her parents were divorced at 9 mos...talking about vistiation. Talking how her father and step mom "brainwashed in australia" vacation to move in with them....Talking how "I was like Cinderella" living with her dad when she moved in. She had to clean and do laundry for everyone and couldn't have boys over. Can't go out past 10.

Talks about her mom moving to Arizona. She ran away from home when her dad grounded her from going to homecoming and lived with friends then FOTH....

1:12

All feeds back on jess in the hot tub and Jess asks the time and says it's about two.

Dick wondering where everyone is....Jameka says everyone is up in his HOH.

Talking about how boring it will be and Dick says especially for Mike and Kail. Jameka says why as their fate is sealed this week.

Trying to get Jess to do a canon ball in the pool. Jameka "JESS JESS JESS..GO JESS"

"BOO YA" She does it. and again

1:25 BBT

Outside Dick, Jameka Dustin Jess and Dick outside talking about their bruises from the food camp. Talk about how they lost shoes and how thick it was to walk in. Jen says it was real spaghetti because she tasted it.

Dick wonders how cow pancrease got the name "sweet breads" talking about how food names got their origin..

Jen trying to be philisophical about how "someone made up languages" and how they understand each other......

Dick talking about the different languages from other countries......

Nothing interesting.....

1:35 BBT

Dick asks who's up in the HOH. Dustin says "Eric and Amber the new lovebirds" Dick "are you jealous" Dustin says "of Amber" Dustins says "the fag and the Jew"

Dick says he likes the shower downstairs better but in the HOH gets hotter. Dick says he needs to "take a bath" before his HOH is over. Jen says you need to take a pot of boiling water and DIcj says "because the water heater isn't big enough to fill the tub"

Amber came out.....

Jen says she can't sleep because they called Kail to DR.

Dustin wants to sleep up in the HOH but Jess says she doesn't want to because she's been up there for 3 nights.

Dustin says he will because "it may be an opportunity to masterbate"

Amber says she doesn't like taking favors from people because they will "throw it back in my face" [i guess about sleeping in HOH]

Amber talks about her DR and FOTH

Dustin waiting to be called to DR after Eric and we keep getting FOTH

Food comp talk...

1:49 BBT

Jen talking about she went Arizona State and she only has "one semesters" left to get her degree. She says she was supposed to go to UCLA this fall but because of BB she may not but needs "two semesters" there to get her degree. [uCLA is on the quarter system not semester hmmmm]

FOTH

1:54 BBT

Eric is outside from the DR no doubt getting his instructions who to rip off.

Jameka and Dustin and Jess and Dick also outside too.

Eric went back in..

Dustin changed his mind about sleeping in the hoh "because I figured my time will come" Jameka says "I figured mine won't" so she says she took advantage of it.

Jen says she told BB she didn't want to get more from her step mom and her dad then from her real mom because she doesn't want her mom to feel "she's left out of the family" even though she says her real mom already does.

Eric and Amber back outdoors and FOTH

2:04 BBT

Amber asked eric what he looked like when he was a baby Eric says "big head with a lot of hair"

Eric says he hopes if he's HOH they don't bring pic from when he was 13-16 years old because "I looked like a retard"

Dick ask Jen about her picture issues and says she asked BB if she could look at the pics in her HOH before everyone else. Dick said he did too. BB said no. jen talking about the pic with the bday cake and crown she hated.

Amber and Dustin are back...........

Jess heads to bed

Dick poses the question what you would give to see everyones DR. Eric said he'd give up 1/2 his money because with that info you'd be assured a victory.

Jen say Dick and Danile would like her more if they saw her DR sessions.

Amber says it so wierd to hear their voices and not see what they look like..FOTH

My exit..night.. til tomorrow

3:30 BBT

Two sets of late night duos: Dick and Jen are outside, Amber and Jameka are on the LR couch. Both sets are discussing HGs and reviewing past scenes. All four feeds switch to the two girls. Amber focuses on Nick and whether or not he's the real thing - not being in it for the money. She mentions that she saw him in L.A. and got a good vibe from him. Eventually she pulls some recent readings from the bible to punctuate her opinions of current situations. Jameka adds little other than her typical "hmm mmms." She does then praise Amber for the selfless and hard-working HG she is, saying that she learns a lot from her.

Scene shifts to Jen discussing her best friend. Dick asks Jen how she feels she's being portrayed on the show. Tells her to think about it as he goes in to use the BR. She begins when he returns. "The hot brunette nanny - even before the show got started. Then maybe as the conceited girl who wears skimpy bikinis. And people kinda liked me - at least the guys, not the girls. i think Eric liked me in the beginning but not so much now. Obviously Nick, and Zach cuz he likes any girl."

She continues "because I'm the guest star on the Dick at Night show" that she has a tomboy image and that she's the one who tries to put a positive spin on everything. Dick reacts to that and starts with his opinions of how she appears - which we've all heard before.

As usual, the conversation has shifted to Dick and his trying to figure out the Mrs. R alliance. Jen still wants him to put up Zach, but he says it's going to be Mike, since he and Kail were the main players.

Jen and Dick in BY having what appears to be civil conversation. I cannot hear..too low and I am at work.

Amber on couch inside reading the bible. No sign of tears at this moment.

Others look to be all sleeping.

(long night for everyone)

Jen has gone to bed. Dick is working his way there. Brought in all the pillows (it's raining), had his last cig (we'll see), hid the bunnies (upstairs), cruised the storage room to see what's around, and is now adding a b-day hat to one of the topiaries. One item to note from the last hour's conversation with Jen: Dick introduced the idea that they might make better partners than enemies. That brought a discussion of trust being the issue - and then the subject veered off again.

Houseguests appear to still be sleeping

All four feeds on bumps under blankets.

I dont anticipate anyone waking early on their own after last night

Archived