July 22, Live Feed Updates

Jen isn't eating any of the cake, but she is sitting there with them.

Dick says he is sure Jameka is "a topic of discussion after church" when they are all milling around.

Silence again.

Dick: Are you going to drink beer with us in celebration tonight?

Jameka says no, she doesn't like beer.

Dick says she didn't like the slop, either.

Now, Dick has put on another hat so that he has two devil horns coming out of his forehead.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BB gave them this cake before dinner. They seem confused about whether they are "doing their own thing" for dinner or not. They seem to have thought that maybe they would get a nice dinner for Jameka's celebration, but I guess not.

Dick starts talking about what he could cook, and asks Jameka what she wants for her birthday. She says she doesn't care--it doesn't matter--she just wants to get something going.

Amber: You'll have that card to read all of the time! That'll make you happy! That's awesome!

They have now devoured all of the cake except for one piece.

And now Dustin takes the last of it.

(Jen had said she would eat some of it after dinner, but I guess she is out of luck--ed)

(Speaking of dinner, I haven't had any, and it's 10 p.m., so I'm out for a while--Cat)

(Great updates Cat, I'll try and take over for now)

Jen looks like she's eating some cereal.

Everyone seems to be in the kitchen enjoying themselves. Looks like Jameka's birthday party is about over. Eric and Kail are having a conversation, but it's very hard to hear.

Eric is telling Kail that she doesn't think she'll be out with a lot of people who hate her. Eric is saying that his family said don't let us bother you and have fun in the house.

Amber seems to be relaying her convo back to daniele in small room.

D: He goes, "I'm not going to talk" and I was like okay. He was being really rude.

A: He said "I wasn't trying to be rude."

D: He can say that he needs a minute to himself, but he doesn't need to be rude.

A: He said that he doesn't think you really trust him (talking about Nick by the way).

They are talking really fast so a lot will be paraphrased.

Jameka walks in.

They are talking about Jameka's letter. Daniele feels it was nice for all of us. Jameka said it was hard and Daniele said it was in a good way and it'll help her. Jameka says she'll go to HOH by herself and chill out.

A: Even though he is in this fucked up shit, something tells me to trust him.

D: everyone i guess is starting to not tell me thing sbecause (too low to hear). I think a lot of people are getting a misconception about how I feel about him. It doesn't make sense, he's so up and down and even when I was telling you about my Dad and the way people treat me and lie to me. My boyfriend gets mad at me because I say that I want to be treated like a princess all the time even if he's in a bad mood. NIck will be so nice to me and then all of sudden, he'll be ... he won't even look at me and I'm thinking, "Who are you?" that's a little dramatic.

They are talking WAY too fast to transcribe and too low to transcribe so I'll stop that. They continue to talk about Nick wondering what is up with his behavior.

Daniele sometimes feels it's not worth it to be there for her because of her dad. D says she doesn't want to be fake friends with everyone all the time.

D: Eric is always like where is the party at? These people are so fake.

A: This game is so fucking hard.

Talk of no privacy.

D: The whole thing with my dad, i just want to punch him. He's always doing something.

A: You saw him kick my foot huh? And he pushed my knee off.

D: HE always has to be the center of attention and obnoxious. He comes in here and moves my covers and says "I'm sorry, I"ll try harder" and left and I'm just thinking get out of here.

A: He told me that he looks at that picture and wonders what happened.

D: He's a screw up, that's what happened. he will never ever ever ever undestand. I was talking to the voices in my head.

A: He yelled at me for that today that I was saying "the voices in my head" and now I have to come up with something else.

FOTH.

7:30pm BB time: amber and daniele in small bedroom...(daniele is almost as good as jameka at the whispering, but still second place)

daniele: she's rehashing the 'i dont understand nick, it doesnt make sense'....one minute he's happy, then he saw daniele talking to mike and then nick was mopey, then he suddenly got up and stormed out and has been slamming doors and hasnt talked to her since...its so hard to be here in this house with that and with my dad, its sooooo hard

amber: oh yes i know, i feel like that sometimes (what? amber's dad and potential bisexual-comfortable-with-his-sexuality- boyfriend is in the house with her too? ;) )

daniele: its soooo frustrating, my dad just ALWAYS has to be the center of attention ALWAYS (ummm, which they blast jen about too)

daniele: im going to tell him he needs to get off his power trip because its really pissing everybody off

amber: oh please DONT say my name

daniele: oh amber, i wont.....i dont even care i'll take it....my dad knows NOTHING about me, he only knows that im a genuine and honest person, stuff like that that i've always been but other than that he's knows nothing about me, its like...stop acting like you know about me....the first week we didnt talk at ALL at ALL i swear to you...he came up to kail asking 'oh please give me this week with my daughter' he acts like the only reason im on this show is because of him im sooo mad, im sorry

amber: nooo, you need to get it off your chest, you need to get it out

daniele: did you hear us yelling upstairs earlier, its just so annoying

amber: if he wasnt in this house you wouldnt be such a target but because of him

daniele: yeah every time he makes a stupid comment everyone looks at me, and im like what am i supposed to do? im not his mother

amber: i look at you, kinda like i know you're annoyed too..i love your dad i really do, but he's too pushy he's way too much

zach comes in to dig around in his bag for something.....amber and daniele go completely silent.....(oh hell i'll say it: aWkWard)

****daniele says she heard that things are supposed to be different and set up different for sequester where cameras will be set up and show more clips from sequester..she says jameka said this (i hope jameka is this in-the-know)

dustin is sitting in HOH in one of the swivel chairs, nick is talking to his as he lays in the hoh bed with the head phones on....for some reason the volume is really low on this, but the jist of it is nick is venting about daniele to dustin....that he has told daniele how he feels and other people's emotions are at stake, dustin points out what a tough spot daniele is in, but nick seems stuck on how his emotions are involved

nick: kail pisses me off how she fuels the fire

dustin: she is?

nick: well not yet, but she told kail that she has stuff to tell her about me before she gets voted out because she thinks she's going home...the diary room says it all because thats peoples real thoughts and people are going to see what im up to

dustin: im sorry youre going through it

nick: well nothings going to hurt as much as my ex, i just went through this two months ago....i talked to amber, you know ambers like my sister and it pisses me off people that fuck with her and make her emotional.....i told her if she wants to cry, cry

dustin: who's fucking with amber?

nick: well dick you know

dustin: somethings up with amber today though.....kail said if she stays she's putting up zach, and she said if she stays she'll be a pawn against zach..

nick: did she say anything about me i know she doesnt like me

dustin: oh no

nick: i think she thinks i told daniele something

dustin: she thinks you and zach has a suballiance, and zach was the brains behind it

nick: why would i have an anything with zach? things are going to look shady all the time and zach needs to go next week

D: Don't worry, I"ll tell him that he needs to stop his power trip and that everyone is starting to dislike him

A: don't mention me

D: I won't, I'm so frickin over him. He comes up to me and like, "You're probably going to roll your eyes, but I thought after veto you were going to go into your room and cry." I was like you haven't talked to me in two years, you don't know anything about me. He knows nothing bout me except where I'm coming from that I am a genuine, honest person. Other than that, he knows nothing about me and he needs to stop acting like he knows. I'm seriously so frustrated. The first week he comes up and says and we didn't talk at all and he comes up and says "I had a tlak with kail, I don't ask for favors in this game, but please just give me some time with my daughter." and he goes up to me and says "You're safe." He acts like the only reason I'm on this show is because of him. I'm sooooooooo sick of it. It really frustrated me. I'm sorry, I'm going off

A: No go on, you need to get it off your chest or you will blow up.

D: Did you hear us yelling upstairs earlier? It's just so annoying

A: It's fucked up for you too. You're taking the heat for him

D: and everyone acts like I'm not, but I'm out. Everytime we are out in a group and he makes a stupid comment, everyone looks at me. If I had it my way, I would punch him and tell him to go away (sounds like she is laughing somewhat).

A: I love your dad, I really do but he is way too much

D: He's way too much, but it's so annoying. LIke even with Zach. (whispers)

Daniele mentions that she wasn't trying to steal Dick's thunder. Zach comes in I think or is it Mike and gets something out of the suitcase so they stop talking but Daniele does mention it is so much worse while he is in there. It was Zach who was in there, not Mike.

D: What did Zach say?

A: (too low to hear)

D: I'm dying and it is week 4 out of 13. Kill me. Jameka was telling me something about sequester saying they are changing it up a bit. Every room is supposed to be filmed in sequester and I don't know if that is true and I'm flipping out about it.

A: so they might show it?

D: I hope not. (I hope so -- ed)

A: Ever have the feeling you're going to go to the end?

D: Well, you know in the interviews they asked me FOTH

D: Every year it is a different strategy that works in teh house, the people you are with and how things play out. Everyone has an equal opportunity. That's my take on it.

Eric walks in. D mentions that everyone says "Am i interrupting something?" instead of Zach.

I'm going to switch feeds to Nick and Dustin in HOH.

Nick and Dustin in HOH.

Nick is talking about Daniele.

N: She came over last night and sat in my bed and came over this mornign and slept with me. So many mixed signals and messing with my head. I know she doesn't trust me. I said, I want to see certian people get to the finals. We talked about I want to see Zach, Jen, and Kail go. You can tell who is real and who is fucking fake. She doesn't believe me. (You sold out your alliance week 1, why should anyone trust you? - ed) Do you think I want to come on tv and look like a dickhead and be a disgrace back home? I want to be a Robin Hood and steal from the rich and give to the poor (barf). I don't want to be like Mike Boogie and fuck over this chick. This is a fun opportunity, meet certain people. It's not like I want to hang out with half these people. Maybe, who knows. I know where her head is at but her mixed signals are fucking messing with me. I said I gave you the ultimatum and everything I do is for you.

D: So that was her choice that she said that this isn't real life?

N: Yea

D: so tell that to her boyfriend watching.

N: If someone around here asks me, I like her but I won't see how she feels. All I can say is how I feels so whatever. What happens happens and if I get burned then it's my fault. I ride the emotional wave in life way too much. I'm not going to fucking back away with my emotions and shit like that. Kail is kind of pissing me off with adding fuel to the fire.

D: she is?

N: Not yet, but she said to Daniele taht she is going to tell everything about nick from the get go and she doesn't realize that I already told her. Or else Kail believes I've been playing her this whole time. (need to refresh feeds)

N: It's like, how did I get sucked into this and I get sucked into another one. I was talking to Amber how I feel and she's like my sister. When she gets emotional, I get so bad and I want to hit people who make her mad.

D: Who was doing that?

N: Dick. If you want to cry, cry then. They're your fucking emotions. I told her there's nothing you could ever do to make me mad at you. You're too easy to read.

D: something is up with her today, she's not herself

N: I know, we're probably 2 of the most outgoing people in the house, also you, so people are going to know

D: I want to go up and talk to her but she knows she can come to me and she gets agitated if I go to her. She really likes Dick, but the past four days of his HOH and the things that came out of his mouth is not the fun Dick that we all know (hehe, I'm immature). Kail said she would put zach up. I've pressed her to her a lot and she said I won't talk to him. I'm playing devil's advocate with her and I told her she's being a weak person and these people are going to walk all over you.

N: she definitely hates Zach more than me. I think she thinks I' played a little part.

D: She thinks you and Zach had a suballiance within the four

N: That's what she told me and that's bullshit. People know how much I don't like Zach.

---

N: Things are going to look shady all the fucking time.

Dick walks in and goes out

D: Kail wants to be gone by week 5 because she doesn't want to go to sequester because she has a life and a family. She's very real with me, she's honest.

N: I"ll tell you straight up that I think Kail is a good person, she fucked up in the beginning cornering me like that. She came out from the getgo, she's got the control, you join my alliance or you go up on the block (not entirely true). Dont' try and get me with these guys and in the end, they are all clowns.

D: Well Mike goes this week and Zach next. I can stand Jen in sequester.

Nick once again saying how much she likes Daniele.

Nick mentioning how his plan was to flirt with every girl. foth

dustin: i can deal with jen in sequester, zach needs to go next week and kail the next week

nick: i really dig daniele, you know i see her and she just brightens up my day (this should be romantical, but it just makes me nauseous)

~nighty night mortyites

I just turned them on. Dick is FURIOUS..his wordsHe is washing dishes...throwing them....he said*I dont want anybody up there without me from now fucking on*HE IS PISSEDHe was talking to amber but she has backed offShe said I know...he said NO you dont!!!WOW...gonna be wild tonightanyone know what happened?

Now Dick in by yelling MothefuckersThey are not going ot use my mutherfuckers room to talk or plan or wahtever the fuckNick is trying to talk to him and DIck is having none of it nowhe said * I am NTO going to talk about this in front of Kail*now silence as he broods

Nick teling Dick to go ask the production to show them the tapesHe said I dont give a FuckThey are dropping F bombs all over!!!!!!!!!!!!!Something to do with Zach?And a female is involved tooWOW

Nick said he is getting stressed with having to play in front of people

Talks about liking Danielle and it is messin with his head cause she has a boyfriend

Now I know she kinda likes me.

Nick if losing it. Says he knwos Danielle does not trust him

He is ready to take a voluntary exit to prove he is trustworthy

He said I am not playing you*to Dick* and I am not playing your dautghter either

Nick said I gave you my vote

Danielle just walked in wanting to talk to Dich

He told her he was busy

DIck said Zach and Mike gave me their vote too and I dont trust them

Nick told ppl to f off just a while ago and now he is going to be the *bad dude* he is

man...great drama ;)

Ok they are calming down a little bitNick is saying he is trying to protect DaniDick saying he cannot talk anything persoanl with Dani cause it jsut goes wrong. At least in the house now. Said if anything is going to be resolved it is going to be done out this house.I dont think she gives a f if I am here or notNick says no..she does...you need to be here for herDick...they drew the line

dani came back out.....Why cant I just finish this converstation?

Dick saidDani said well I just want to talk to youHe said not right now....she said fine whatever I might not want to talk to you in a couple minutes

DIck is losing it now ...Everything is on her terms. She talks to me like shit and treats me like shit and I am suppose to sit here and take it

People keep wanting to come out to BY and they keep chasing them off sayingcan you give us some time please?sounds like dani and crew were all up in HOH and for some reason ..havent figured out yet..that it really mad DIck mad as to WHO it wasDick says he trusts no one 100 percent including daniHe is keeping the hOH locked from now on

Ok..they are winding up again

Numerous F bombs by everyone...Nick had a sentence that had every other word as MF

Dick and Dani in HOH

She is telling him he is pissing off everyone in the house with his attitude

He is sitting quietly

She is telling him he is on a power trip and made amber cry *yet again*

Dick said amber is an emotional basketcasse

Danie said leave amber alone!!!!!

dani said You are doing all this stuff and I am getting the brunt of all of it

Dick said YOu cannot tell people you will have yoru dad evict them

She is denying saying it.

DIck is nto believing her.

THings are going so fast I ahve to paraphrase

Dani...she is very angry and upset

I am taking the brunt of this Its NOT FAIR

Now dick is saying he has to deal with her BS with Dick

and she tells him what BS

She said i havent done anything to upset anyone in this house

I get along with every person in this house

She starts to walk out

She stops

Its on Showtime now

Now dick is telling Dani what he told nick earlier...YOu treat me like shit you talk to me like shitI tried to get in touch with you..I been writing the emails to youAnd its my fautlt?

Do you want to talk about this now?She says no and says she is done and walks outHe says..it is all about you when she does He leaves the HOH room as wellDani runs to her room to cry

Now amber and dick in SRHe said I cant get mad cause 3 ppl in an alliance were up in my room talking?She said...and you cant get mad me for my hammock talk

He keeps asking shouldnt I get annoyed?*i am paraphrasing*He said I said no one could be allowed in my room to everyone..its not directed at youwhy do you take everything as being said to you

Dick apparently confronted Amber about laying in hammock with ssomeone that was trying to get dick out

They are talking way to fast

Now Amber is *surprise* crying and he is hugging her just telling her he wants her to keep it together

Dick said I jsut wanted to talk to you about your hammock talks

She said I dont understand why it is so important

Dick is paranoid that the alliance is reforming and Amber was in hammock with Mike

She denies saying anything

Dick said I didnt say it was you

He keeps telling her that he didnt accuse her

I just wanted to ask you what your talk was about

Dick/Dani arguing, I just got on.

(E is dick, D is dani)

E: You don't give a shit if I talk to you again, I give a shit if I talk to you again. I've been the one writing emails

D: but it's my fault?

----

E: It's all about you huh?

Dani leaves and then Dick leaves.

Amber and Dick talking in storage room. Amber and dick are arguing now over the hammock talk. Dick is pissed over people in his HOH room. Dick is mad that 3 people in an alliance are up there talking about an alliance.

Amber saying it was a tense situation. Amber saying she can't cry again because of Dick. She is crying uncontrollably and it's a very heated conversation. talking too fast. Someone needs to get video of this because just typing it does not show the emotion going on in the house right now and it's intense.

A: This is me and me and I'm going to cry (amber crying).

Dick bringing up that Julie mentioned on National TV. Amber saying that she can't help it. Dick is saying that he trusts Amber and that his emotions come out of anger.

Dick knows that someone is telling him that word got around to Nick that Dick thinks Nick, Zach, and Jen are in an alliance.

I'm sorry, I can't transcribe how fast this convo is.

Amber is crying saying Dick makes her feel stupid for crying. Dick is saying that he loves her and doesn't want to make her upset. Dick is saying that he has no problem with Amber in HOH room, but he has a problem with Jen, Nick, and Zach up in the HOH room. He told them to stay out of the room and he kicked Nick out of there. He's telling Amber to stop overreacting.

A: I think you overreact too.

---

D: I'm the one trying to calm you down, I understand you cry, that's cool, but when you put yourself in a funk for 2 days, it's overreacting.

A: Do you understand what I went through?

D: DO you understand me and Danilee being on the block?

talk about how Jen threatened them and them arguing back and forth

(Daniele and Nick were on the hammock on feed 1 and now I see Dani sitting on ground next to hammock crying and Nick went off. Now Nick came back. I don't know what they are talking about.)

Dick/Amber continue going back and forth.

Amber got tired and just said, "fine, it's fine" but Dick is saying he doesn't want anything to go in between their relationship b/c it's a good one. Dick just saying all she needs to do is talk to him. Amber seems to be tired of this and just not really talking now. Dick is saying he trusts Amber.

Talking continues. They hug now and dick is saying for her to trust her. Dick is saying that Dustin hasn't helped her get her shit together when she is an emotional wreck and he has (I don't think that is right thing to say to her right now).

A: I'm scared to help you

D: Well don't be, why?

A: I dont' know!!!! I feel like you know everything and there is nothing I can do for you.

Archived