To Live Feeders and Picture/Video posters

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've already written up in the "Help cover the live feeds thread" at the top, but I also want to thank all of the people posting live feed reports! I've been sick and have cotton stuffed in both ears right now, so that's not great for listening to the feeds. Thank you to everyone who has filled in for me for the last few days!!! :heart:

I have to give a shout out to my favorite BB feed updater... StephenV!!!! You're the best... I always read every word you type... for what 3 seasons now? And, I just wanted you to know how much you're appreciated!!!

All you feeders rock!!! :party_smilie:

i agree that everyone doing the live feeds updates and reporting does a wonderful job. i have the live feeds and a lot of times i can't type and watch as fast as some of you are. so great job!!

and the pictures...wow..that takes talent.

except for that angelojoe character...don't know where he's from but it must be some place in the sticks.

just kidding...not flaming...i know joe so don't remove this. :animated_wave:

I also want to thank all the live feeders. And Morty too.

I log on to Morty's several times a day. First thread I go to

is the live feed thread. I don't get the live feeds, but have

BBAD....every once in a while I'll put my two cents worth in.

All the members are great too. It's fun!

THANK-YOU :kiss:

Absolutely...THANK YOU!!!!!!

I don't get to come to Morty's nearly as much as I like, but I can always find what's happening and get the "real story!" My husband is always amazed at how much I know!

So, YAY! FOR YOU GUYS! :animated_bouncy:

I wish to thank all of the Live Feed Updaters. This is my first season of BB I actually only found out about this forum by accident when I did a search for information on BB and that was my lucky day! I don't have the live feeds or Showtime so all the information I receive is from you guys and you are absolutely wonderful.

When they had the endurance comp for HOH in which Dani won I actually felt I was watching it that's how great you guys were especially Catniptoy. I just wanted to thank you all and tell you how much you are appreciated for giving your time and help those of us without the feeds know what is going on.

THANK YOU! :clap:

I have to thank you all again. Since I was here last time I got the 24 hour live feeds and I don't even have time to watch it because I come here first thing and I can't leave. I love every single part of this site. All of the threads or boards or whatever you call them and all of the posters and what they have to say. Most of all the live feed updaters. I have never enjoyed anything so much.

Thanks again, Islandgirl

Morty, you need to do more commentary. It's so much better than the play by play. Just wanted to thank you for making me lmao just now after getting my late night update.

7:20AM BBT: "I'm thirsty," Eric tells Jessica, "I don't know why I always get dry mouth at night." [Are you kidding me? He hasn't shut up in twelve hours except for two kisses! -Morty]

(classic)

She tells him she doesn't like cuddling all night. [she should tell him to shut up -Morty]

You too Jem:

Oh wait! Some smacking they are kissing Jessica goes in for a huge kiss and they end up making out and thank god Eric finally keeping his mouth shut and just keeps kissing her. [Jessica needs to keep kissing him the rest of the season. -Jem]

He says that he shouldn

THANK YOU!!

Being in chat gives me only part of the updates, I check the updates often to make sure what is said in chat was right. You all are awesome!!!!

Dade you deserve big KUDOS too. Thanks for keeping chat moderated, you do a fantastic job!!! :party_smilie:

Thanks to everyone here at mortys, without you guys I would not get my BB fix all day, everyday, all summer long... and then I would have a real life and not be addicted to a stupid reality show which I love.

Seriously though, I do appreciate all the effort that goes into this and all of the differing opinions that y'all provide.

I went back to work on midnight shift last week and I have missed the feeds. I just want to give a shout-out to all those who still do live feed updates even though they may be a little boring. As you know, us addicted BB fans don't want to miss a thing. Special shout-out to Jem, StephenV, Pierceka, Motormouthcj, Katie2 and laladoopiedu for typing the posts clearly so we can understand it and not showing bias. I love this place!

I've watched every season of Big Brother but I've enjoyed this season more than any other because of the work of all of you who did live feed updates. So here's a big thank you to all of you who kept us all entertained and up-to-date all summer. Hope to "see" you all next summer!

Peace,

aMe

:party_smilie:

This is a wonderful thread that has started. I would also like to thank everyone that has posted updates, live feeds, video, pictures and comments. I can't believe this site has been around for so long, I just found it this summer. I have a dress shop and do event planning, just like everybody I'm to busy sometimes to even think. But when I like a moment to myself I'd sign on to this site. I would read, look and watch everything. I would get mad, confused, and laugh so hard, I would almost pee my pants. I have always watched BB since the beginning, just like Surivor no one messes with me on Thursday at 7:00pm. I do not answer the phone or if I'm on it, I get off. No one is allowed in my den, everyone is fed and the kitchen is cleaned. No reason what so ever, for anyone to bother me. Once again, thank you so much for your time and energy, and I appreciate during the really good conversations, that you would stay up all night, to post the live feeds and after the few best shows of the season, you were right their typing, keeping us informed. God Bless and you are appreciated. :cheers: Cheers to you all for a great season.

Archived