To Live Feeders and Picture/Video posters

I just wanted to thank everyone for posting the pictures. I love being able to associate what I read on the update board in pictures. :animated_bouncy: Just thought I'd let you know, keep up the great work!! (I wish I had the live feeds... but then again I don't b/c I wouldn't have a life anymore)

thanks mods for putting this in the right place! sorry about that!!

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to thank the other live feed reporters, as well, and the people who post pictures and who turn in video clips. You all help make Morty's the best site on the Internet for BB updates!

• 2 weeks later...

Cajun...I love your updates. Yours are very good and are frequent enough to keep me up to date since I don't have live feeds. :notworthy: All who take the time to keep the live feed updates current just do not realize how wonderful a job you are all doing. Thank you :party_smilie:

Thanks guys but I don't like taking credit for this because I know a lot of other updaters who put in a lot of time and effort (all mentioned on the morty's front page).

Angelo Joe, bb8addict, beeatrice, CAchristine, Cajunboiler, CrystAMC, Dade, DreamAngel, dumblonde, eyeluvhowie, georgectv, geotone, jammer, jayman23, Jem, Katydidit, laladoopiedu, LovesBigBrother, MellyMel, MelodyT, morty, myss911, nursie, PaganMom, pathiggins, PeggyInTonawandaNY, pierceka, Sandy, Soyyo, StephenV, suechick, wolfrider and Yana.

Thanks to the whole crew at morty's who keep the board running, keep the updates coming.. and even to posters old and new who keep my summers interesting and give me something to do...

I'd like to thank everyone also! I don't have the live feeds either and I don't know where I'd be without all of you. Thank you all sooo very,very much :grouphug:

P.S. Mortys is the best website and forum ever with the greatest people!!

Agreed.....everyone is wonderful and does a great job!!!! On a personal note, I'm torn this weekend between feeds and Harry Potter 7 ....I'll be back to updating once I can pull my face out of the book! LOL

I'm not watching the feeds this year (yep, I do have them) but, I am watching BB Afterdark. So, big THANK YOU to the live feed cappers as I would be lost without you. Especially, since the edited shows on CBS almost look like fabricated storylines, imo.

a sincere thank you to anyone who ever posted a pick/live feed clip/update....i only got the feeds starting last year and this year, and after all those years of just reading updates i find myself actually preferring reading whats happening over watching it (aWkWard!)....so i try to give a little back to people like me in years past who may have a nearly defunct computer that couldnt support anything more than stop-motion pictures and therefore dont bother getting live feeds, i find it rather fun to transcribe what i see/hear while admitting it is nearly impossible to keep my opinions out of any updates i write--i try to keep that at a minimum :animated_scratchchin: sort of.....anyway thank you other feeders/cappers/and thank-you-ers :animated_bouncy:

I also want to say :pixiedust:THANK YOU :pixiedust: to everyone who contributes to updates, pictures, and videos. I do not have the live feeds or showtime and reading this board keeps me informed and interested and it's due to all of you...so

:pixiedust:THANK YOU again! :pixiedust:

Thank you, BigbrofanTx and RodH!!! That's so sweet of you. :animated_wave:

I was just saying yesterday that we have such a great team here at Morty's. All of the live feeds posters encourage each other and tell each other when they have to leave so that another person can post--It's just an exceptional place to be. Every line is appreciated here--even if it is a line that someone else already wrote, it's a verification that the quote is accurate.

(I think we should all hold hands and sing or something at this point--I'm tearing up right now--I've been watching Amber too much) :cheshire:

Thank you all for this thread, and a big thank you :notworthy: ! to all "feedsters".

Most of the time it is more fun (for me) to read your posts than to watch the actual feeds. Here all that matters telling is all condensed, no need to suffer through foth and the Hgs "down time" ...:kisss:

Thank you all for your support , trust me for those of us that do take time out of our own lives to provide for you it makes us feel what we doing is worth while. I have been providing pics , live feeds , spoilers for Mortys wow , for almost 5 years now , go figure.

Even i get bored at the live feeds and try only to get the best pics now days instead of pics of everything , and following my hero Fuskie that does the live show typing and my blessings to her cause been there did that and know how much of the show you actually miss typing all you here , now i edit for her and post and praise her fot putting herself out cause i know we all seeing what she misses.

I try even if somtimes very blurry pics try to get pics of the live show to go with fuskies feeds , and trust me and i know she feels the same your alls thank you's mean more to us then so many people saying and you do this for free , and i say no i do it cause i love it and i know fuski , yana , cajon and all the others feel the same , so sit back and enjoy friends , we love what we do for you.

Hi I am totally new to this and have only watched the tv show since season 3. Found Mortys a couple of weeks ago and love it, my life has changed completely. Definitely want to thank anyone who gives updates, videos, and pictures. Most of all I enjoy everyone posting there stuff its great!!! I am addicted for sure. Wish i had known about this years ago. Thanks again. Islandgirl

Archived