7/8 - Sunday's Show

deedsy

Jen just doesn't have the looks period. That's why she cried over her picture. She wants to think she is attractive but she isn't. I don't find her to be good looking at all and her body is terrible. She's just too unfit & flabby.

You do realize she's already been in tv shows like Las Vegas, is a Hawaiian tropics model, has been invited to parties with the likes of Donald Trump and has done loads of print adds in actual magazines, right? If she didn't have the looks she'd not be doing these things.

I don't like her attitude as much as the next guy but to make up lies without researching the facts is pretty lame.

watching it now

you missed it also

how did red team beat them in food comp by so much. how did they manage to double the team score like that it makes no sense

Jen needs to be the next to go. She may have a nice body (which must be why she's been on tv shows and in print ads) but her personality negatively impacts her attractiveness.

After Jen, I'm saying get rid of Joe - he'll be the next drama queen. Dustin seems like he's trying to resolve some issues with Joe without causing an uproar in the house, but all Joe is worrying about is himself. I loved the comment he made to Dustin in the hammock about it being all about Dustin. Dustin should have held up a mirror to Joe, because all Joe was doing was making the show about himself.

My evict order for the next few weeks would be . . .

Carol

Jen

Joe

Jessica

can someone update me on the issue of the flat iron last night with jameka and kail... it was mentioned in this thread and then i read the live feed updates for last night and the new ones for today and nothing was posted on it..

PURDY PLEASE!! if anyone saw it on the feeds.. i will give you a star.. (and i dont do that often)

After the team WATCHED Amber drench her hair in butter, none of the blue team girls did the same. If I was Dick, I would have BLASTED them about it. And what was with the "I do't want him touching me" comment? Man, I can't stand Jen, which means she'll be around until the finals :animated_shocking:

Can someone clue me in on Kail's "other" reasons for nominating Carol & Amber...and NOT jen?

One more thing, I know everyone is in love with Daniele, so don't flame me, but what about the not giving her father a hug when she admits that she doesn't even know why they stopped talking. Dani's a liar, point blank and I want her out.

I know this was asked in another post, but what is the difference between Zack & Mike?

can someone update me on the issue of the flat iron last night with jameka and kail...

I didn't see the actual incident and there is no mention of it in the live feed updates. The only info I got about it was from Jameka asking Jen about whose flat iron was whose and her being pissed at Kail for a while. I never saw where Kail mentioned it after it happened. I think it was just a misunderstanding and Kail didn't want people going in her stuff and using it without asking her first. Seems reasonable. From Jameka's perspective, it seems she asked to use Jen's flat iron that was also in the HoH bathroom and she just took the wrong one by mistake.

what is the difference between Zack & Mike?

Zack has a receding hairline. That's the only way I can tell them apart other than saying Zack looks goofier than Mike.

Can someone clue me in on Kail's "other" reasons for nominating Carol & Amber...and NOT jen?

I think she said they did the poorest in the HOH competition. I would have thought that one of each sex would be much more fair.

As to Zach and Mike -- I think Zach has more meat on his bones. And Mike has lots of moles on his face, right side especially.

thanks mendes!!!! i bet kail didnt want jameka using her flat iron... ya know.. she seems like the type that would get grossed out..that and she dont want it being used on amber either. she is a creep that kail. and seems to me if jen's flat iron was up in kails room... it would be a easy mistake to take the wrong one...

i clicked you a star.. i dont think it uped you though!

I almost LOST IT when Jen started crying about how America would see that picture.

Apparently she forgot that America would also see the makeup running down her face, snot coming out of her nose, eyes all swollen whining about that "bad picture".

:inquisitive:

I saw Jameka saying something about how Kail flipped over the flat iron, but couldn't catch the whole story.

How to tell Zach and Mike apart:

1. Mike usually has artifical flowers in his hand, ready for a fake date.

2. Zach is uglier.

3. Zach has a sort of squished face. It's like someone made a face out of dough, and then made two lumps for the nose and the chin. Then, with the chin they made a big dent in the middle that is like a puncture wound. His nose is roundish and lumpy.

As for the show versus the feeds, they truly did show almost nothing from the feeds on Sunday's show. A lot of the show seemed to be made of stuff that happened before the feeds were even turned on, as a matter of fact.

I think I actually threw up in my mouth when they were squeezing the butter off each other, by the way.

Archived