Alliances - Week 1 - 4

Imin - they are no different than Dustin and Amber - except Dani doesn't think everyone else is in love with her like amber does.

I like both of them and would like to see dani, nick and eric along with jameka go a long way in this game, but sadly i don't think it will happen.

to many things against them - being allies with dick for one could end up biting them in the ass in the long run if he continues to have diarreaha of the mouth and say dumb things like going after mike instead of sticking with getting rid of kail and outing dustin/amber/dick alliance in front of the other hgs.

unless dani or nick wins hoh next week i see both dani and nick going back up on the block if dick doesn't get rid of kail, she is a much more powerful threat than mike at this point - imho

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Imin - they are no different than Dustin and Amber - except Dani doesn't think everyone else is in love with her like amber does.

I'm not buying Danielle's act. Her role IS to play innocent. IMO, that's exactly what she thinks. She's loved by all.

Dustin and Amber have had serious conversations about their perception in the house and have distanced themselves from each other. They are still extremely tight ...but want the house to not think they are. I've noticed in the past week that they are rarely seen together...don't sit next to each other at dinner or else where. They met secretly in the SR the other day to update each other. I even heard Dustin make a comment to someone (can't remember who or what context) about evicting Amber...I know he was trying to give the illusion that they are not as tight as everyone thinks they are.

Dani and Nick though...can't be apart for more than 5 minutes. Not even concerned with how they are perceived in the house...they think with ED they have all the power. (I think they are sadly mistaken)

edit: re Amber...yes, she is delusional in that she thinks everyone in the house loves her...Dustin really has his hands full with her. She's not hated...but I'm often surprised how some of them dis her. She'd be the last person I would ever tell a secret to...most of them have her pegged.

I thought Danielle was concerned about bf at home. Wasn't that the topic of conversation a few times. I guess she doesn't care if the bf thinks she has a show beau. She shouldn't either, that is what this game is about, right. Deceit and trickery to get ahead. But, Danielle was trying to prove how concerned she was about her relationship. That was last weeks topic for Danielle..wonder what she'll talk about this week to let eveyone think she's a caring and kind person. Strikes me as being an ice queen----JMO.

• 2 weeks later...

If Danielle, Jameka, and Jen made an alliance...it'd go something like this:

D: It's frustrating

Jam: mmmmuummm

Jen: I have nice hair

Jam: mmmmuuunmm

D: that's soooo frustrating Jen

Jam: mmmuummm

D: I'm so frustrated

Jen: Everyone likes my butt...I have a nice butt

Jam: mmmuuummm

D: that is sooooo frustrating

Jam: mmmuummm

Jen: I have like 3 cars

D: Why are you frustrating me? This house is frustrating!

Jen: Everyone likes my belly button.

D: My dad is frustrating...it is sooooo frustrating!

Jam: mmuuummmm

Jen: I can hold my breath for 4 minutes

D: You are soooooo frustrating

Jen: my boobs are real

Jam: mmmuuumm

(Get my point? I couldn't help it!!)

I have been away from the BB forums for a while since I lost my password but I created a new one anyway. I would like to know whats going on in the house like alliances. And why is everyone bashing Jen so much I dont like her either but she is no April of BB6. LOL Thanks for answering I appretiate it.

you ever been merge?

No I am not merge, I used to be on a lot during all stars and just kinda forgot about mortystv and all but my friend told me about it again so I am back. Thanks dumblonde but I have been there and cant find out who's in an alliance togeter and all on the front page. I have watched all this season dont get me wrong but I feel so confused with the whole house and all. Only alliances I know about are Dustin and Amber and the Nick and Dani thing.

merge i seen him in alot of threads. i thought you were him

Why is everyone listening to ED it doesnt make sense to me. Half of them say that they already watched previous seasons so then why do they continue making the same mistakes as them like Dr. Will? I am so frustrated with this house. No pun intended Daniele, I might go cry myself to sleep tonite after I bash my entire family.

Why is everyone listening to ED it doesnt make sense to me. Half of them say that they already watched previous seasons so then why do they continue making the same mistakes as them like Dr. Will? I am so frustrated with this house. No pun intended Daniele, I might go cry myself to sleep tonite after I bash my entire family.

they are afraid to get yell @

only alliance imho is dick and dani. the others would sell each other out in a heart beat

Seems like Eric and Jessica are in a tight alliance.

I'm hoping Dani or Dick gets HOH just to see that dynamic happen. If not them, then someone like Amber who would have to make that hard decision that she doesn't want to make, but would have to, like put Dick up.

Archived