June 39th????????????

Ivy

You are both right.

Those comps are probably gonna be held those days .. but there isn't a tv show saturday .. every year, the first week of the show .. they don't follow regular format which drives me crazy .. cause there is this show .. and your so excited.. and then it's oh .. wait another 5 days for the next one. :(

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

FYI:

I think that some local stations were showing an 'encore' show in the listings .. which would account for why some people saw a show listed, and why TV Guide, and TIVO/Dish DVR style programs that tape the season weren't showing it ..

Guest Rusty

Some of you may not know this yet, but if you post something that does not fit the mold of one of the moderators your post will be deleted. This has been happening to my post for over a week now. I have made sure that my postings have fit the content of the forum that they are posted in and they still get deleted. Morty, I don't understand how you can just hand over control of your website to such novice moderators. There are to many BB sites and forums that would welcome my post and observations. I don't need to waste my time on here making sure my post fits what some novice moderator thinks is the truth or not. Now some of you may ask, why is he posting this, why don't he just leave if he does not like it. I'll will tell you that I'm only posting this so you can see for your self. In time the moderators will delete your post also. It's a control issue with these little girls. And it would not surprise me that this post will get deleted also.

Guest ranster627
Why are you deleting my post.  There were feed observation in every post.
They were actually conversational and not independant observations but rather responses ... we do not quote in there as a rule, and we rely on people to post only what they see and not necessarily comment on others ...

Hope this helps!

My posts have been deleted... When I asked why I saw the reason was simple... My posts should have been deleted... I think Ranster (a man) and Jem (a woman) are doing a wonderful job... They have a lot on their plates and sometimes we might not agree with what they did but at least give them respect for the job they are doing for NO pay... If not for them I don't believe we would have updates on Morty's this year... I too am sorry you have had a bad experince but if you would only listen to why the posts were deleted I think you might understand... I have done the job they are doing and I can tell you the last thing you want to do is have to delete a post... Sometimes it's a must to keep things going in the direction they should be... Once again Jem and Ranster thank you so much for all you do!

This one is new... I haven't heard of this problem before... Try the setting your bar to most reliable... Don't know if it will help... Welcome to Morty's by the way...

LOL sorry... bring up RP... click on tools, preferences, hardware, then at the bottom you will see a slide bar under video card compatibility, move that bar all the way to the left... to most reliable... Hope this helps...

You can't watch our Windows media on RealPlayer,  I know it's a hassle, but you need Windows Media Player.  Disregard the advice about the "More Reliable" setting, that's for making captures from RealPlayer.  

Follow the instructions inhttp://www.mortystv.com/help_with_media.shtml

Thanks a bunch! I did everyhting on the instructions, but real player still pops up. It's okay though, because I learned how to get them into Windows Media. Thanks!

last year, I had that problem when I had dial up ..

It would transmit sound, but the images were a slide show .. fo the most part .. if they showed at all. Sometimes it would freeze on a certian image for 20 minutes or more.

I don't have that problem with DSL ..

So that could also be a problem.

How did you access it through windows media player?

last year, I had that problem when I had dial up ..

It would transmit sound, but the images were a slide show .. fo the most part .. if they showed at all. Sometimes it would freeze on a certian image for 20 minutes or more.

I don't have that problem with DSL ..  

So that could also be a problem.

How did you access it through windows media player?

I followed the link that Morty gave me and a few scrolls down there are instructions

it said to righ tlcik on the file, open windows, click file open...then paste it in

thats what i did and it worked

i have to do it manually, but tis better than nothing.

I think that we who love Big Brother are maybe 1/2 voyeur and 1/2 psychologist. I know I love the close-up character studies provided in a 24/7 feed. And there's definitelty a part of me that races to the updates looking for anything scandalous.

So I figure if I'm proud to be a BB voyeristic psychologist, then I shouldn't need to be a lurker. I'd rather hang with the "totally exposed" crowds.

:clap :clap LET'S STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, I SAY!!!

Now this article understands us. Voyeurs unite! :clap :clap :clap

Guest jwells131313

I was totally into Dana too. She goes to the same Karate School that I do (Tiger Schulman) though she goes in NYC, I go in NJ so I've never met her. I keep telling myself that one day I'll go into the city to see her. Though, truthfully, I have no idea if she still works there or not.

is there no longer gonna be updates on the big brother page and clips of the show ? :?: :?: :?:

k i guess i will have to wait a while sorry use to there being clips as soon as the show is done on the east coast.

Guest ranster627

they are going up any time now ... we have a lot of team players that have to come together this year! :wink:

Gotta love the live feeds. They started right after a Julie Chen common file saying, sign up now (blah), and see what the houseguests are doing right now. (not a quote, I haven't rewatched it yet).

However, as soon as that came on the feeds switched on. I hope it's not going to be a regular thing thoughout the season. ie- the live feeds should restart right after the eastern show like before.

Janelle is sure getting along well with Kaysar, Michael and Jennifer. I can't wait for a few more weeks.

I LOVED Morty's old daily recap of what was going on ... I can't see scrolling through all the pages and not really getting what's going on in the house.

It's cool how you can chat with others, but .....

I WANT THE OLD MORTY'S INFO BACK!!