June 39th????????????

Ivy

I have a suggestion. There should be a rule that if you have less than less say 50 posts (or whatever number is chosen) you can't start a topic thread. On show nights it ridiculous....people with 1 or less posts are starting threads every time they get a thought in their head.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest karlgolf
Here's a free friendly tip... Instead of starting a new thread for every thought you have, how about checking to see if there is already a thread started that relates to your topic...  It would make it easier to navigate the forum!!

I'm sure it would make it easier for the mod's to do clean up too!!

WTF people are you all illiterate or just plain stupid? Post the shit where it goes and stop the spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

I have a suggestion.  There should be a rule that if you have less than less say 50 posts (or whatever number is chosen) you can't start a topic thread.  On show nights it ridiculous....people with 1 or less posts are starting threads every time they get a thought in their head.

Good suggestion, Ginger!

Ive spent the weekend at home watching House Calls archives, and ive noticed that a lot of thier callers, and a lot of posters on here (more on average than other forums) are Gay. (including myself) I just found it interesting and wanted to share

hell nawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww :angry:

Ive spent the weekend at home watching House Calls archives, and ive noticed that a lot of thier callers, and a lot of posters on here (more on average than other forums) are Gay. (including myself)  I just found it interesting and wanted to share

This is probably a dumb question, but how can you tell which posters are gay?

This is probably a dumb question, but how can you tell which posters are gay?

by them saying they were gay .....lol

hey, im not trying to get attacked here, as i said in the subject, just an observation.

and for those who arent, i wasnt saying you were, please dont take it that way

Guest DenimIsGreat

hey, im not trying to get attacked here, as i said in the subject, just an observation.

Just call me arrow =o). :D:ninja:B):ninja:

I got attacked at a message board for DARING to say something about

homosexuality. Lol.

Guest Howie's sexslave
Ive spent the weekend at home watching House Calls archives, and ive noticed that a lot of thier callers, and a lot of posters on here (more on average than other forums) are Gay. (including myself)  I just found it interesting and wanted to share

To each his own- but last time I checked I was straight B)

Hey Mike,

I use to be all happy and gay, but BB and these boards have made me a sarcastic, no patience with most humanity, frazzled person.

That is true only sometimes. :)

I am a straight female who loves BB but doesn't like the beefcake/metrosexual type guys they cast for the show. I think that is why I liked Kaysar so much...he was just a regular guy.

Morty's is a place where we meet to talk about TV related subjects. Everybody loves TV so that makes for some multicultural demographics here

[by them saying they were gay .....lol]

I'm sorry but I have not seen one person other than you (exluding responses to YOUR post) declare thier sexual preference.

although I'm sure people pre-occupied with the subject more so than somebody who dosn't pay attention to sexual preference

[by them saying they were gay .....lol]

I'm sorry but I have not seen one person other than you (exluding responses to YOUR post) declare thier sexual preference.

although I'm sure people pre-occupied with the subject more so than somebody who dosn't pay attention to sexual preference

well ive seen it. im sorry you havent, but come on, i wasnt saying it was fact, and i was also speaking of housecalls.

I've seen quite a few people say that they are gay...especially in one particular thread. I knew there was a reason that I liked it here so much! ;)

I'm a straight woman with many gay friends.

Hey Mike,

I use to be all happy and gay, but BB and these boards have made me a sarcastic, no patience with most humanity, frazzled person.

That is true only sometimes.  :)

I am a straight female who loves BB but doesn't like  the beefcake/metrosexual type guys they cast for the show.  I think that is why I liked Kaysar so much...he was just a regular guy.

Me, too. (straight, female, like Kaysar)

Well ... it's kinda hard to say who actually watches the show. Since there are millions of viewers according to the ratings, and only a few thousand (tops) that post on the boards and even fewer who can get through on HC, or are home during the day to watch it.

So it's really hard to get a true idea.

But I have made the observation that of the internet fans, most of them are women, or are gay men. Not all the men that post are gay however. But I have noticed *more* on reality tv show boards as aposed to say .. Kid Rock's message board.

I'm not going to draw conclusions though.

i am currently straight.... however, i did spend about 4 years .... not straight.

lol but seriously, i have noticed it too... and i notice that there are a lot of closet cases too. but you didnt hear that from me!

Guest Shockalot
i am currently straight.... however, i did spend about 4 years .... not straight.

lol but seriously, i have noticed it too... and i notice that there are a lot of closet cases too. but you didnt hear that from me!

Granted we will never know but I tend to agree with you Fizzle - a lot of them are hiding their heterosexuality.

Maybe not 'hiding' but not admitting to it openly.