June 39th????????????

Ivy

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I watch 'The Apprentice' and 'The Amazing Race'. I watch 'Survivor' a lot but never would I care if I missed an episode. Big Brother is my favorite but this season has been a big let down. Reality TV has definatly hit an all time low.

LOL...I am a reality TV Show Junky...I am even watching a reality show about reality show stars making what will most assuredly be the most horrible movie to ever come out of Hollywood...

im a TV show junkie period. i love getting into show and following their story line. looks like a lot of possibly interesting shows starting this year

LOL...I am a reality TV Show Junky...I am even watching a reality show about reality show stars making what will most assuredly be the most horrible movie to ever come out of Hollywood...

I am a reality show junkie as well, though there are many i can go without seeing. Those ones I mentioned above are my faves that i cannot stand to miss lol I should add Rock Star INXS to the list as I LOVE that show lol

Do people still post? Is it still open? Do they relocate to a new reality TV forum?

It is really nice here after BB... Most of the BB Trolls leave and we have a core family of about 100 posters that post here constantly year round... We have gone thru alot of changes over the past year here... Things are running really awesome right now... I have been to and tried other forums but this place is home!!!

It is really nice here after BB... Most of the BB Trolls leave and we have a core family of about 100 posters that post here constantly year round...  We have gone thru alot of changes over the past year here...  Things are running really awesome right now...  I have been to and tried other forums but this place is home!!!

The King has spoken ;)

Amen to that. This place is way better than some of the other places. I like the edge we have here. Everyone speaks their mind and there are always some good arguments on every thread.

I've never seen 'Lost' before. I'm not a big TV show person. Just reality TV :P I watch 'the OC' but that is because all my friends do and I hate when they talk about it all week and I have no idea what's going on.

I also watch 'the Young and the Restless' every weekday. Just kidding :P

I watch 'The Apprentice' and 'The Amazing Race'. I watch 'Survivor' a lot but never would I care if I missed an episode. Big Brother is my favorite but this season has been a big let down. Reality TV has definatly hit an all time low.

You need to take some time and look thru all the forums here... I think you will be impressed...

Let me roll out the Red Carpet!!  Welcome aboard!!  Please fasten your seat belt and place your tray in the upright position...

I hope you both stick around.  We get heavily into Survivor!!  If you watch lost one must check out the "Lost" forum, It is phenominal for information... The whole place is great!!

"It's going to be a bumpy ride........................."

I've never watched Survivor or Lost. I guess I'll have to give it a go! Thanks. :)

I have seen Desparate housewives and American Idol though.

Desperate Housewives? No we're talking ;)

I was wrong when I said that the OC was the only show I watched. My favorite non-reality TV show is 'Grey's Anatomy'. It's such an awesome show. Great cast. Love it

The BB forums do not close after BB..  All of the forums are always open and accessable...

King's right.... The BB Forum was active with every little bit of gossip we could come up with... right until BB 6 started.

lol.... we got a lot of mileage out of Drew and Diane :excl:

(Cowboy, Scott, Jase and Holly too ;) )

Desperate Housewives? No we're talking ;)

I was wrong when I said that the OC was the only show I watched. My favorite non-reality TV show is 'Grey's Anatomy'. It's such an awesome show. Great cast. Love it

I watch the O.C. too and Americas Next Top Model (saw that from your post and forgot about it) Soon, I will be working nights and I also go to school, so not sure what I'll actually be watching this fall.

Guest DenimIsGreat

If only people were as passionate about people as they are about frivolous things like double posts. :)

I just made a thread about Howie being the Head Of Household (again) and someone else made one the same minute. If it didn't take God knows how long for the post to go through, mine might have appeared a minute before. I hope that's not a problem with anyone. :)

Wow, some people feed the children, some fight for civil rights. And some, well they

devote their energy to being angry at double posts. My motto is, if you don't want to read it, just ignore it, it's good for your heart. =o)

Sorry, don't mean to offend, just seems trite to me. Worst things out there than double posts. Proceed with the double post hatred.

Guest Shockalot
If only people were as passionate about people as they are about frivolous things like double posts.  :)

I just made a thread about Howie being the Head Of Household (again) and someone else made one the same minute. If it didn't take God knows how long for the post to go through, mine might have appeared a minute before. I hope that's not a problem with anyone.  :)

Wow, some people feed the children, some fight for civil rights. And some, well they

devote their energy to being angry at double posts. My motto is, if you don't want to read it, just ignore it, it's good for your heart. =o)

Sorry, don't mean to offend, just seems trite to me. Worst things out there than double posts. Proceed with the double post hatred.

This situation you describe yourself in is exceptional and understandable.

I can think of several times live-feed viewers (or right after a show) have spotted and then thought of the same Topic at the same exact times.

By the time you post it - you see a near identical one.

Thats Ok.

Thats unintentional and happenstance.

They gripe is about people deliberately abusing the boards by trying to, effectively, flood the board with "Doesn't Ivette Suck" topics and polls.

Or

Posting a Topic when there is another one Obvious if you just glance.

Why is this a gripe?

Because many of us dedicate time and effort to important things in life like feeding their children and civil rights. (myself the latter) and therefore we dont want to waste hours a day trying to enjoy our frivolous escapes trying to click and squint through 45 near identical threads.

Guest DenimIsGreat
This situation you describe yourself in is exceptional and understandable.

I can think of several times live-feed viewers (or right after a show) have spotted and then thought of the same Topic at the same exact times.

By the time you post it - you see a near identical one.

Thats Ok.

Thats unintentional and happenstance.

They gripe is about people deliberately abusing the boards by trying to, effectively, flood the board with "Doesn't Ivette Suck" topics and polls.

Or

Posting a Topic when there is another one Obvious if you just glance.

Why is this a gripe?

Because many of us dedicate time and effort to important things in life like feeding their children and civil rights. (myself the latter) and therefore we dont want to waste hours a day trying to enjoy our frivolous escapes trying to click and squint through 45 near identical threads.

Thanks shock! Nice post.

Come on, there are like 70 pages of comments and some are very old from the beginning of the season. I think that it is good that you can sign on and comment about what is going on today and you thoughts about the HG - just like the game, our thoughts/views can change on a dime.

I know for me I really liked James at the beginning of the show - then went to hating him and this last week would rather he win than any of the friendsheep.

:P

I have a suggestion how about before you post a new thread you do a search for the topic name you are creating. Example I did a search on James and all the topics about James showed up eliminating the possibility of duplicate threads. My other suggestion would be to create a thread for each house guest and put all topics relating to that person there hence a lot less threads. JMO but what the heck maybe I am wrong. It would be interesting to see how the views have changed from beginning to end on certain HGs.

Good idea suds!!

Suds and King...

I think the American Idol Thread was kinda set up like that .... and it worked pretty well.

Guess nobody thought of it when BB6 started.

Too late now - but maybe we could try something similar for BB7 and see if it works ;)

(sure is worth a try)