June 39th????????????

Ivy

Guest ranster627

have you been looking at the recap page? it has been updated regularly ... it's the Big Brother Page in the sidebar from the index page!

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml <---- right there ...

the Live Feed Forum meets the needs of people who want it minute by minute! :wink:

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Everyone please go check out this thread... Morty needs to know that he and his family will be in our thoughts and prayers... Please let Morty know how much he means to us in his time of grief... Let him know we are here for him as much as he has been here for us!

Thank you Mo for showing your support for Morty... I knew most don't read over there much and I thought posting it here would let more people know... I too hope the people of this board will show him just how much he means to us...

Thank you Yana for letting us know. Anyone that has lost a loved one knows how hard a time it is right now for Morty and his family. He his well loved and repected here.

Thanks yana .. :) I already thanked you in chat .. but wanted to post here.

If you guys haven't been there yet, please stop by. Even if Morty has already left he'll see them when he comes back. :)

Guest ranster627

Yana, and everyone ...

Yes, Morty needs all of us now more than ever ... One thing we can all do is make Morty's site even better than the best it is ... be dogged on the live feeds, post wisely, bring in the gossip and information ...

Let's give Morty some great BB reading on his return ...

As you can all likely imagine, your Mods will have a little more on their plates right now ... so please be patient, our puddle cleaning will be a little slower, but we still have our mops ...!!!

Thanks! :wink:

I posted an update about Morty in the News and Announcement thread on page 3 ... :wink:

Guest ranster627
anyone gonna answer me ?

There will also be video clips ... sorry for the delay here, please go to the News and announcements forum and you will see we have been a little distracted ...

patience is a virtue :wink:

Guest ranster627

Morty's wit can never be matched, but we are doing our best!

and don't count Morty out either ... I am sure he will be adding his charm to the BB Page ... he does keep track! :wink:

Guest meg_ryan2005

I know its just not the same :( Maybe if I just bought my own live feeds I would feel less out of the loop

Guest ranster627

have you seen the BB Page, we are doing the Morty thing there ... also we have up to the minute coverage in the Life Feed Forum ... I have the feeling you may not have seen those ...

come back and let us know!

http://mortystv.com/big_brother.shtml <---- Big Brother Page

I appologize that I am not a one of those that can type what they hear like others , but I promise to keep pics and captions coming on my free time. I can do the pics and captions. Memory sucks on convo though , lol. just all keep looking at the Picture section of the board , when I am not working I am taking pics.

trying not to concentrate though on my favorite men bodys there , lol.

Say for instance it's 9: 00 PM CST .. you subtract 2 hours and you have BB Time

NBT ~ 7:00

MT ~ 8:00 Subtract an Hour

CST ~ 9:00 Subtract 2 hours

EST ~ 10:00 Subtract 3 hous

Depending on which time zone your in .. just subtract the appropriate number of hours from what time it is where you are ..

To calculate BBT you take your time and...

for pacific time...its the same

for mountain time subtract 1 hour

for central time subtract 2 hours

for eastern time subtract 3 hours

for New Brunswick Canada subtract 4 hours

Do not confuse this with GMT (the time stamped on all our posts) which is also called Universal Time. It is the time it is at the Prime meridian in Greenwich England.

To calculate your time from GMT...

for pacific time subtract 7 hours

for mountain time subrtact 6 hours

for central time subtract 5 hours

for eastern time subtrat 4 hours

for New Brunswick Canada subtract 3 hours

To make it simple its Pacific Standard Time.

Guest sheri

Maybe I'm missing something...but I thought in previous years there was just a page you could go to and see a synopsis of the house activities. This year I'm only finding the message boards...am I overlooking something?