June 39th????????????

Ivy

Nope I am not a relative of the friendship and nope I wasnt ignoring you all.  I went to my job.  Now I was saying there is too much hate on these boards.  The statements you found me saying were responses to some hateful things being said.  On this thread I was trying to say why cant we all get along.  It is soooo aggravating to see all the hateful things being said on these boards.  No one can say anything without being bashed and called stupid names.  Now yes I did get heated up over the things being said and I retaliated.  That was my fault and I am grown up enough to admit it, But that is what I am saying lets quit acting like this.  Now if you want to criticize me for trying to start something new on this board then go right ahead.  Why cant we all just get along !!!!!

:) That was really nice, thank you for posting it. We're all pretty horrid once in awhile. The reason we can't all get along is that we're human, and we're fans. Crazy, silly, fans. It's a pretty polarized year, and people feel a lot of passion for their opinion, and sometimes that translates into passion against other posters.

Seriously, there are forums where no unpleasantness is allowed, so if it bothers you so much, maybe check them out. The Friendship forum, for example, bans anyone who disagrees or posts anything unpleasant against the Ship. I think you're going to have a hard time finding any other forum where bashing the Friendship is disallowed.

I also think the project of having everyone fake niceness to everyone and only post sweet things about all HGs would make for a very, very, dull forum. I do wish you good luck "trying to start something new" here, even though I like the forum and the posters just as we are.

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope I am not a relative of the friendship and nope I wasnt ignoring you all.  I went to my job.  Now I was saying there is too much hate on these boards.  The statements you found me saying were responses to some hateful things being said.  On this thread I was trying to say why cant we all get along.  It is soooo aggravating to see all the hateful things being said on these boards.  No one can say anything without being bashed and called stupid names.  Now yes I did get heated up over the things being said and I retaliated.  That was my fault and I am grown up enough to admit it, But that is what I am saying lets quit acting like this.  Now if you want to criticize me for trying to start something new on this board then go right ahead.  Why cant we all just get along !!!!!

AMERICA says "Lead by example."

I have always liked Survivor better than BB. I won't hesitate to throw a brat fit if there is even a remote chance someone wants to watch something else on Thrsdays...lol

At least with Survivor you have 2 teams who have to vote out one of their own if they lose a challenge. On BB this year, with the 2 teams, it has been so predictable. Whichever team got the 'challenge' you knew would send home a member of the opposing team (with the exception of Howie).

Making a team turn on itself makes things much more interesting.