June 39th????????????

Ivy

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you mean because it isn't on the main page? I used to be able to go to the main page and go directly to the message board but now you have to find it in a different place.  Not a big deal for me, but will new users have a hard time finding it?

We took the message board links down from the front BB page as the boards were getting overloaded by people refreshing their page every five seconds to see what "new" post was made. We didn

I hope this isn't that stupid of a question. I just made my first contribution in the photo section. How come the quality of the pictures I sent in are not as good as some of the other posts? Are the other people that contribute using something special to get such good quality? Thanks

How does the mortys team post clips from the broadcast episodes?

and would it therefore be theortically possible to post the whole episode?

Im from Uk, and so i have no way of viewing BBUSA apart from mortys, the clips are great but the whole episodes would be better.

I have tried to download the episodes from torrent sites but they never work!

Answers much appreciated

• 5 weeks later...
Hey Ranster

You know I'm slow.... were the amount of PM's cut back ?

I've been deleting like crazy... cuz it says we're only allowed 50.

And I'm loaded.... hic

i know me too i have been deleting too and still says i am way over limit.....and i dont see that many in there but oh well.................

I don't know.... I kinda liked having my husband listening and looking at me and not Mortys for a while. I suppose you can have him back now, I'm tired of him again. haha. I love ya honey.

Glad everyone is back and working great!

Here's a free friendly tip... Instead of starting a new thread for every thought you have, how about checking to see if there is already a thread started that relates to your topic... It would make it easier to navigate the forum!!

I'm sure it would make it easier for the mod's to do clean up too!!

Guest ranster627
Here's a free friendly tip... Instead of starting a new thread for every thought you have, how about checking to see if there is already a thread started that relates to your topic...

Guest Shockalot
I thought this was worth bringing back up to the top. Come on people - pay attention to the topics before posting a duplicate!

I hope this floats at the top as a reminder that we do not need to have 14 Topics all of which basically ask "Lets Show Shitette and FaggotMaggot something To see Them Cry!"

Or along those lines.

At one point today this entire forum appeared to have turned into the CBS Chatroom Applet.

I was screaming in terror but instead of waking up from my worst nightmare - it was real!

Personally I wish there was an entire Category called 'Fanboy Wars' and all the AntiFriendshippers and the 3 ProFriendshippers could spent 100% of their time loading it with the 'Fan Battle' while keeping the regular board open for normal BB/Mortys people.

If nothing else - Please lets all try and think of somethng more creative than "FAt Maggot and PISSETTE CLAIM Janelle is A BitCH!?!?"

or the 50 variations.

If I post just one non-conformist reply to the 700 posts Im am laughably deemed a 'Trouble maker' for crying out loud.

Make it stop guhhhhhh

Guest Shockalot

Bump and another Tip:

It is not necessary to recreate the same FlameBait Topic at the Friendship everytime Ivette or a Sheep makes a comment about Janelle.

"Ivette just said Janelle is mean!"

Followed by same 12 replies saying "What!!!! IVETTE IS THE MEAN ONE!!!"

Can you just post the whole conversation with ALL the trashtalking and not make a Topic out of EACH comment?

5 minutes later:

Topic: "Get this.. Shitvette just said Janelle is Getting Fat too!!!!"

2 Minutes later:

Topic: "MAGGOTFACE Just AGREED with UCKVETTE about Janelle Gaining Wieght!!!!!!"

3 Minutes later:

Topic: "OMG.. THEY JUST SAId that JaneLLE LIED.. THEY ARE THE LIARS!!!!!"

etc

etc

etc

I swear there are 300 of these types of posts

Guest ZarinaRay

That is one of my pet peeves! Thank you for helping to make an awareness of this annoying and lazy habit that some have. :D

Guest Shockalot

Bump and....

I have noticed a lot of Polls being set up which seem to be designed to 'Show Ivette how much we hate Her"

Or some variation.

Example:

Topic: "Who is worse: Yvette or Janelle?"

The whole thread is filled with replies like - "I Cant wait till IVette See's this Poll and Realises how much we hate her GUTS!!!"

I like Polls as much as anyone but I really dont know if its necessary to make 100 of these types of Polls just in the hopes that Ivette or Maggie will visit Mortys and we can 'See the Look on their faces!'.

CBS has a Poll thing on their site to do just that anyway.

Guest Shockalot
the same could be said about post that say the same thing, but in different words. shockalot just did it in this thread.

Most of the Replies including mine here are all saying basically the same thing.

Thats not really a big problem here - repeating yourself inside Topics is not too bad.

The big problem is redundant Topics.. or Topics so similar they are effectively redundant.

Granted we don't always search back 5-6 pages to find every Topic before posting a new one, but I think it more when seven nearly identical Topics are posted in the same afternoon and worse yet - by the same person.

Whats your take on this Fizzle?

Do you agree?