June 39th????????????

Ivy

I have to admit, watching BB is a guilty pleasure of mine. I have to come here to discuss the show, because my friends and family can't even believe I watch it! I won't go so far as to get the live feeds, or record a show if I have to miss it. It's almost more fun to come here and read everyone's thoughts and reactions than it is to watch!

Can't wait for the fun to begin!!! :D

• Replies 379
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree Ivy. I chat at CBS, check Jokers (no don't call me a taitor...lol) watch the show and check Mortys 100's a day. God I'm pathetic! I even go through withdrawls at the end of the season. The boards are wonderful!! where would be without them?

Guest Numfar
<span style='color:#8740FF'>I am also a member at Jokers. :wink: </span>

That's okay, we all have our faults. ;) j/k

Heh - actually, just for the frell of it, I checked, and apparently I'm still considered a member over there. I'll take that as a kindness for posterity. I mean - sure I had over 20,000 posts, but I haven't posted there since last July, when I was asked to vamoose by TPTB.

Jokers was the first site i found for BB updates... I also am a member of the FORT (www.fansofrealitytv.com) .. but Morty always had the best updates I thought .. this will be my third season reading updates, and first season posting here .. I like the whole BB community .. last year I was lucky enough to find a few people offline who watch the show .. but the message boards are totally my support group ... (you can't be really crazy if you have a group) .. right? right? ;)

Guest ranster627

for BB ... in fact all my shows, the Internet and Morty's are my community ... now if I just just drag more sci-fi nuts in, I would be in paradise ...

I can't wait to see the faces of the new houseguests ... I like to try and figure them out before they speak!

It's so wierd cuz I can go online and find hundreds of Big Brother addicts, but aside from my mom and myself, I don't know a single person who watches. And believe me, I've tried so suck people in, but to no avail. :(

BB has already taken over my life....this my first day posting anywhere and I have missed the show I wanted to watch tonight, to heck with turning the TV and computer off for 2 hrs each day and I have been reading up on past shows so I can answer Jems question of the day. I have found some questions to give (if I step on your toes Jem let me know). Way to on the questions Jem...it's hard to find some where there is no repeat from other shows. I love it all!

You missed my toes Dade.... I like others posting them.

My family think I'm nuts (yeah, big news flash). Glued to the computer for weeks talking about people like they are family. I even said LOL on the phone the other day. :roll:

I came to Morty

I am also a "Morty's-was-the-best-last-year" fan. I would read other sites if I had time, but this site has always been the best for simple audio clips and photos. So I decided to come forward this year and at least show myself in here. Lurking versus stepping forward and fessin' up.... gets me thinking.

A lurker is similar to a voyeur, right? --- a prying observer who is usually seeking the sordid or the scandalous (Webster's, not mine!).

I think that we who love Big Brother are maybe 1/2 voyeur and 1/2 psychologist. I know I love the close-up character studies provided in a 24/7 feed. And there's definitelty a part of me that races to the updates looking for anything scandalous.

So I figure if I'm proud to be a BB voyeristic psychologist, then I shouldn't need to be a lurker. I'd rather hang with the "totally exposed" crowds.

:clap :clap LET'S STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, I SAY!!! :clap :clap

So I figure if I'm proud to be a BB voyeristic psychologist' date=' then I shouldn't need to be a lurker. I'd rather hang with the "totally exposed" crowds.

:clap :clap LET'S STAND UP AND BE COUNTED, I SAY!!!

Totally exposed?? Yep, I am SO THERE. :wink:

You missed my toes Dade.... I like others posting them.

My family think I'm nuts (yeah, big news flash). Glued to the computer for weeks talking about people like they are family. I even said LOL on the phone the other day. :roll:

I came to Morty

WOW -- I can't believe there are so many of you like me! I figured most of you guys were going to BB parties to watch the eviction shows. That must be why these board is so much fun. Shows like BB -- you just can't watch, and not discuss it. From who we love to hate, who we really hate, and whether or not Julie has a camel-toe --- you can dish about it all right here!

the BB message board is so much more fun than the Survivor, and other reality shows boards because of the live feeds. People post constantly -- it's more like a chat room, than a message board.

Bring it on -- I'm ready!!!! 8)

I started watching BB during season 2 and got addicted right away. I found mortys during season three and have been a religious viewer of mortys ever since. I just started posting this year though. I think mortys has had the best coverage of bb then any other website, and I have even bookmarked the page so with one click i am here. I am going to miss morty posting a billion times a day, but I am sure everyone else will do just as good of a job. I count on those rundowns for my inside info on the houseguests. I don't have the time to view the live feed all day, and where I am 3 hours behind BB its really hard to watch all the good stuff that happens at night, so I depend on those postings, just to let you all know. :wink: