America's Player

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i am gonna go with...... her 250 employees sat there and pecked away at computers until midnite. and they probably had some IP thingy .... yup.. cause anyone with half a brain wouldnt be voting for kail.... would they?

my sister called me earlier... she's been working a lot since bb started so i havent talked to her since... soooooooooooooo she told me who is her favorite.. and wouldnt you know it.. its KAIL! every freakin year... we differ on who we like, and we get into spats and end up not talking over it. grrrrrrrr i just knew she would like kail. of course this year her computer crashed so she doesnt have live feeds.. hahahahahaha

after pausing for a moment.. i still stand by my words... grrrrrrrrrr i want to hit my sister over the head with a fish :fish:

In other news,

I personally think they should have picked a girl as America's choice. A smart (and smartly attractive) one with brains who can twist the men around, and play the girls. I have no issue with Eric....but I just don't see people being manipulated buy him.

Like, tell someone a tragic story?...how is that part of ANY strategy?

english please

Ok, once again, please bear w/ me while I try to find something interesting about this yrs group & get more involved ... but what sob story did Eric have to tell? Could it be anything, or was it a pre-set story? What's so interesting about telling a sob-story, or does it have to result in a certain outcome? Yall might as well be catching me up to speed, cause God knows there isn't anything happening in that damn house! Are there really people at CBS getting paid for these lame ideas?? We could be watching a 'jump the shark' season. <sigh>

Susan.

TsSioux....fraid you're right: absolutely nothing interesting going on.

Re the sob story idea: yes, Eric could make up what he wanted, but you are right; the idea of a sob story as part of the "twist" is about as lame as you can get.

Yes it's still early and yes as everyone keeps telling me, when someone is voted off it will be more interesting. But I don't think BB can wait any longer. It's plain old boring and it's time for the producers to take drastic measures by adding a twist that actually adds something to the show.

Suggestion; Once the voting is completed, the HG with the most votes is shown who voted against them and then has to chose one of those players to compete against in a pre-determinded task. The winner stays, the loser goes home. Might make people rethink their vote.

I'll start a thread for other ideas, let me know what you think.

I put my reply in the wrong thread. I meant to put it here. I'll just repeat myself. :animated_rotfl:

I voted for Kail, but not because I like her. I voted for her because at the time she seemed to have the strongest alliance in the house, and she seemed to be in charge of it. So, I had hoped that Eric would use the opportunity to build some bridges and maybe not get his butt sent out the door for being super irritating. But he failed, of course, and probably ended up making her dislike him more than ever.

Edited to add: I realize this was not a vote that caused Eric to do anything weird or funny, as we had hoped the AP would be. However, at this point I'm afraid he will get evicted and we won't even have an AP at all. So, maybe that is what America was thinking, too.

In other news,

I personally think they should have picked a girl as America's choice. A smart (and smartly attractive) one with brains who can twist the men around, and play the girls. I have no issue with Eric....but I just don't see people being manipulated buy him.

Like, tell someone a tragic story?...how is that part of ANY strategy?

Did I miss something? Is there a smart attractive female in the house?

yep vote her home

I don't get why he had to make up a sappy story?? why not piss off a houseguest or something. Plus Kail is going to feel stupid when she realizes she's been taken for a fool on National televison. JMO

Archived