Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show

I am not a big Kaysar fan but I think he did great today. I think Gretchen is the worst host ever because she does not watch the feeds (I mean sheesh :rolleyes: if Gretchen came to Morty's everyday she could read a whole days feed updates in 30 min & know what was going on) After today, if they lost Gretchen & let Kaysar solo host I would be OK with that (provided they didn't constantly have former SOV's co-host) :grin2:

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I can't wait to see the Kaysar show. I so agree about Gretchen. It is so obvious she never watches the feeds and she messed up on the seasons. I like her but she does not know the show that well. True nuff like dumblonde said if she just went to a message board like Morty's she would be so much more up to date.

I thought today's episode with Gretchen and Carol was very good. Carol was a good choice to be the first out, I guess. As she admitted she just wasn't ready, mentally, to play the game. She didn't come into the house ready to lie, cheat and decieve, the tools of a good BB player. :outfitted_pirate:

I am happy to know Bunky was on, so I won't watch that one. Also I did not like what Kail said, BUT that is not my main dislike of her, it's her whole superior attitude, her statement about running her town and that almost the whole town works for her, AND that she is just saying she is a real estate agent because if everyone knew she ran the town and had money she could NEVER win.

She really immediately has tried to carry all the power, but we will see. I also am the mother of a Gay daughter Marty, I was always just happy that she is happy in her life. She came out to me when she was 16 yrs old, and now is 29. I also have my oldest daughter who is straight and 2 sons, everyone gets along. I have heard through comments from my gay daughters friends that they either have not come out because they feel their parents will freak or they did come out and were disowned, that to me is just awful, I could NEVER disown my child for being gay or otherwise. There all all kinds of predjudices(sp) in this world and for my gay gaughter I would want for her to not have had to go through all that she has because of her sexual orientation, but she is a strong little gal also for having gone through what she has.

Yes fatcat my daughter really has such a good heart and I am thankful for her every day. Her life may not have followed the path I would like for her but she followed the path she wanted and that is the way it should be. I could never love her any less for her choices. I feel pretty lucky to have the beautiful daugher I have.

I don't think they're allowed to watch the feeds.

If you think about it, watching/reading the feeds would let them know who was nom before its announced and since this is a CBS show, they prob don't want them talking about anything that's on the feeds because they get PAID for people watching the feeds and Housecalls is free.

Marty, I am so happy to hear what you think, our daughters are lucky they have us, a few of my daughters friends haven't been as lucky. We should love our kids unconditionally. I get the distinct impression that Kail is a pretty unforgiving sort who really thinks a lot of herself, boy has she chummed up with Jen, who is really a whacko case.

I need to go to House calls and catch up. see you around the ol Morty threads. Nice to know we have more than just BB in common. Oh, by the way I was waiting on a party of 6 last night, (I'm a server) and they started talking about Carol, then I heard that beeach Jen, and the Carols rival, that beeach Jessica, and I knew right away they were BB people. I usually never get into any ones conversations at work, but I just couldn't stifle, so we started yakkin it up about the show, they were eating early so they could go home and watch, loved it, and, they gave me a huge tip,like 50 bucks when their bill was only 196.00, gotta love the BB fans!!!!

i think security should be on hand for this week evictions :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

Oh yes that was one of the many nicknames we had for Erica last year. I just remember her dark circles under her eyes and hair needing a good scrubbing - dragging her feet when she walked around...scrape scrape scrape scrape....like she didn't have enough strength to lift each foot as she slithered around the house, wishing Boogers would hold her in his arms and declare his love.

She was on house calls...you can watch those anytime. But she's not too interesting - to me. :)

Ahhh OK I think the spelling was throwing my pronunciation off. I remember Scarika but I was trying to pronounce your spelling as Scareeeeeka & was thinking what is that. Never mind me I have too much going on at work for me to think clearly today :animated_rotfl:

joe did confirm that he and nick had 'hung out' before the show, and since they had and nick had promised him his vote but still voted him out is why joe warned jessica to watch out for nick

and im so glad he's out of the house

Nick and Joe knew each other from having been teammates on the same football team - the BFE

Egyptians.

Nick played fullback, while Joe played tight end his first year. His second year he moved over to the

wide receiver position. They say he loved that position and became quite good at it.

Archived