Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thanks

i saw the three video links on the fron page, but gretchens face, and the housecalls icon was not a link for me, just an icon. :(

but thank you.

i agree that she needs a sidekick, but i too vote for no more bunky...although as i recall he did at least watch the live feeds and was very much into the show, but i think that was just because he was obsessed with will and boogie

Regarding Marcellas not returning this year.....

I'm wondering if CBS decided not to ask him back this season because of the nasty comments he made last year about the show. During the last half of All-Stars, he really said some hateful things about the show and basically said he would not do it again even if they asked him to. I kinda think that might have played into his exit. But, like him or not, he really did make HC what it was and he and Gretchen had great chemistry together.

Dep

Housecalls will be on soon (kinda)

I hope this season of housecalls will be as good or better as years past.

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/video/hc.php?v=1

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/video/

http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/

HOUSE CALLS:

THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW

Weekdays on CBS.com

LIVE 1pm et/10am pt

House Calls: The Big Brother Talk Show

Fan favorite Gretchen Massey is back to host HOUSE CALLS: THE BIG BROTHER TALK SHOW for another fun-filled summer. Every weekday morning, Gretchen and a guest host will be on hand to field fan phone calls and emails, discuss the latest events in the house, offer prognostications, analyze strategies and interview former HouseGuests. Every Friday, the HouseGuest evicted the previous night will be the special guest.

I remember Marcellas saying during All-Stars that he was not doing housecalls again. In fact, I think he said, "My last year of housecalls was my last year of housecalls," when he was asked. That stuck in my mind, because he was always stating the obvious. I started to wish I could make a drinking game out of it--every time he stated the obvious by saying something like, "It is what it is," I could take a drink. But then I would have been too drunk to transcribe, so it wouldn't have worked out. :beer:

He said other things about it, but I can't remember them right now. He got into some kind of trouble, and part of it had to do with the boards (I think the ones on housecalls) and how people would always say negative things to him. Who knows what the whole story is, though.

I feel the need to speak up about today's house calls.

First of all, why the hell did you bring Bunky back? Get him off the show once and for all.

Two, what is with all the Kail bashing? She makes one comment about how she wouldn't want her child to choose a gay lifestyle and everyone starts bashing her. I missed the premiere episode Thursday, then came here before it came on innertube and thought she made some HORRENDOUS comment. Then I watch it, and I think... is that it? People can choose a "lifestyle" whether it be a gay lifestyle or a straight lifestyle. She never said that it would hurt her if her child CHOSE to be gay. I believe it's not a choice on which sex your attracted to but it is a choice whether or not who you are with or what you do, but on house calls and some comments made here are making her look like such a bad person. Also, CBS could have edited the DR to make her look like a bad houseguest. I just think it's unfair the bashing she has received from Gretchen and Bunky.

Cajun I have been thinking about the comment that Kail made. I think that maybe CBS did an edit to have a different tone then what she meant. I hope she is not really homophobic. I think if one of her children turned out gay she would love them just the same.

This comes from a mother of a gay daughter. I totally accept her lifestyle and and love her no less. She is a beautiful loving person and I love her with all my heart.

If someone were to ask me would I rather that my daughter were born gay or not gay I would say not gay.

I have tried to watch the housecalls from yesterday however I continue to receive the below message

Unable to establish connection with the server

Someone please help me!!!

BBFAVE

Archived