Housecalls: The Big Brother Talk Show

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Eric is not being singled out we were talking about Eric and his housecalls interview.

I know what the conversation was, I'm just saying when talking about apologizing about something said about Dick (and Daniele in this case), I think it needs to go both ways. It is kinda likely he won't apologize for anything because he'll say it was all game and others might follow suit.

i only singled him out...because he was specifically given the opportunity by a caller. to apologize for "anything". in my opinion, and it's just my opinion, he could have said "yes" without even specifically mentioning the incest. on housecalls, i figured out the reason why i never fully liked him, and it's because he's way too full of rationalizations for me. if it's about him, it's never cut and dried; it's "yeah, but"...

as much as i think amber doesn't understand her apologies, and they are incomplete, at least she's apologized. he was also still talking about dani and dick assaulting his character. well, lots of stuff he said on the show shows sucky character! maybe it was just game, he can say that...but it's not like they were just making everything up. i'm just over eric after housecalls.

I get that, I don't disagree with you either. I just think some of them will write it off, like the show is done and what was said, was said and it's over with.

Maybe they'll apologize in person, I mean why apologize on Housecalls, it's not like that would make it any better. You really need to apologize in person for it to mean anything.

Big Brother is all about the fans. Eric knows that more than anyone. IF he had any intention of apologizing at any time, he should have done it on HC first, and then in person. I don't know how many fans would find the incest remarks forgiveable, but I'm sure some would feel less sickened by him if he just apologized.

He was so annoyingly arrogant on HC, I barely finished watching it. I thought Eric did a great job with what he had to work with, but for him to say he would have won without AP, as if it were fact was just stupid. One different move in the game could have changed the outcome. No one knows what would have happened for sure. Also on finale, he told Amber & Dustin that he would have NEVER voted them off without AP, but that's not what he told America.

I also didn't like when he said his reaction to Amber was all game play. It's kind of disturbing that Amber was in so much anguish when she yelled at him and he was not in the least bit remorseful, again.

He's just ick. Yuck! Shoot.... even Evel Dick apologized for some of his words.

i think gretchen is HORRIBLE! hanging up on people who disagree with her! hanging up on them TWICE in a season! she seems very uninformed. and with eric...not only the incest stuff...jen smells/ jen has a beard/ jen is ugly!? all untrue...and look at the source!

Big Brother is all about the fans. Eric knows that more than anyone. IF he had any intention of apologizing at any time, he should have done it on HC first, and then in person. I don't know how many fans would find the incest remarks forgiveable, but I'm sure some would feel less sickened by him if he just apologized.

Again, I don't disagree with the bolded statement you made, however, the show is over, so it doesn't have anything to do with us anymore. People that like Eric will still like him and people that hate Eric will still hate him, regardless of any apology. No matter how reprehensible something was, people will still be back next year to watch more. Dick said a lot more than anyone else and he was very popular.

Maybe it's just me, but I don't need to hear any apology for any actions in the house, the apology is owed (if they think it warrants one) to the actual person the comments or actions were directed at. Yes, we all heard and saw some reprehensible things in the house, but we all chose to keep on watching.

I know some of it (if not all) will be written of as game by some, but I did perceive some of it as personal myself. However, even with that being the case I'd hope they just resolve that in person if they really wanted to, it has nothing to do with me anymore.

I think people get selectively upset at times, based on who their favorite house guest was, I know the focus is on one person at this time, but I still think it's true.

to me...if it's something said in the heat of the moment in the house...it's just nice if they acknowledge when they come out "i went too far". i just like it. lying and scheming and being over the top in the house is fine with me. i like when they play. unlike amber, i do not think it is selfish to go in the house, play a game and try to win money! and i don't hate eric! i hated him over nick! i got over it. he just seems full of rationalizations and justifications, on house calls and at the finale to me. it's almost like he believes he really is the best player to ever play the game! like he thinks he's smarter than everyone else? that of course everyone who is smart will agree with him? this is only my opinion. i'm just momentarily over eric. he seemed...rehearsed. just my opinion.

he just seems full of rationalizations and justifications, on house calls and at the finale to me. it's almost like he believes he really is the best player to ever play the game! like he thinks he's smarter than everyone else? that of course everyone who is smart will agree with him? this is only my opinion

I don't think that's your opinion, I think it's a fact. That's pretty much what he has said all along. He's just been more adamant since leaving the house. Plus, he has all the Donato haters telling him the same thing,

Archived