The Std Shout Out From Joe

nursie

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review. to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

????

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

its not the first time national tv has put std into the lineup. even comedy has thrown it into their shows.. so i am not shocked that bb showed it.

what is funny about the way the did it... dustin had said before that joe had slept with his friend.. so for all we know it was joe that brought the std into the mix! but its joe that wants to blame dustin.

argggggg what a soap this would make. as the gay world turns. :animated_rotfl:

BB has relaxed its attitude toward STD's, apparently. Remember the year when the guy went nuts and threw the chair? It was the year that the first real sex happened on BB--The X-factor year. I can't remember his name. Anyway, on the feeds he told everyone about how he had a STD, but they didn't show that on the t.v. show. So, they must have reconsidered.

I must say, it does take away a lot from the plotline of the enemies if they take it out--it really shows Joe's personality to leave it in, so I'm glad they did. I'm sure Dustin will have explained how it is a lie numerous times, so I'll bet they will give him equal time on the next show. Or, at least I hope they will.

is it me but it did sound like joe was proud to have it

due to me being warned uvp will have a strict no tolerance for baiting and flaming from others members

i have been warned that if i get tagged again i may be banned or could get my post review to the one or two member who are baiting me stop it is quite annoying

sings * I fell into a burning ring of fire...I went down, down, down and the flames went higher....*

Thank you, Yana! :animated_bouncy: That would have driven me crazy all night, and I would have had to look in the archives for his name. I can remember all of the faces and most of what they did, but usually not the names.

From now on, in my mind, Joe will be known as "G-Man."

But then he shot down any credibility he might have had by continuing on to say that he had gone around destroying all of Dustin's friendships after they broke up. What a great guy our Clappy is. (I was thinking of him as G-man, but after hearing Yana call him Clapboy, I decided that Clappy was better--sort of like Crappy, but more contagious....)

That comment really made my night , i laughed so long afterwards too and my first thought also was "well nobody is sharing a bed with him" lmao already so entertaining

Those two are in cahoots...they think they are going to finals. hehehehehe

i've decided to think as much as well....when Dick pointed out that Joe and Dustin said the same exact things and they must have talked before the show and then the feeds cut to foth....the whole Dick and his daughter thing is just way exaggerated and supposed to pull at our heartstrings too i think...and Jessica and Carol who cares....they definately need to focus on something besides the 'enemy' twist because it's just fake

Archived