Sign in to follow this  
Fuskie

Season 8 Podcast

I think this is the place...

Answer to Episode 2's question...

GETTING SCHOOLED!

I watched it, and as usual, it was great!

You guys are doing a great job with this podcast! If I didnt have CBS (Like last season) These would be my lifeline!

I cant wait for next week!

This is the first time I have gotten the Podcast to work. I have only watched the very first one showing the recaps from all the past seasons and thought it was excellent. It brought back so many people and events that I had forgotten. I had so much fun watching it. I know this takes a lot of work and a lot of time and I just want to says thanks for all the really great memories!

I have just downloaded all the rest of the Episodes from this season onto my Ipod and will continue to add the newest one each week.

You all have done a great gob!

Thanks so much!

Episode 6 of the Morty's TV Big Brother 8 Video Podcast is now available at http://mortystv.com/podcast!

Fuskie

Who hopes you are enjoying the podcast and looks forward to hearing from you...

Glad you enjoyed the first episode and hope the others have lived up to your expectations.

Fuskie

Who wonders if you carry him around in your back pocket, on a belt clip or in a purse or bag...

Congratulations to both of you! Hope you are enjoying the podcasts!

Fuskie

Who has a few surprises up his sleeve for the finale episode...

Don't miss out on a minute of podcast action as we close in on the finale tomorrow night!

Just visit http://mortystv.com/podcast to access the current and all previous episodes!

Fuskie

Who promises episode 11 will bring the podcast series to an end in style...