Sign in to follow this  
Fuskie

Season 8 Podcast

Do you know Big Brother? Listen to the weekly Morty's TV Big Brother Podcast each week for the trivia question. If you are the first to guess the answer, your name will be announced on the next podcast!

Watch this week's episode for the answer to last week's question and get the new trivia question.

http://www.veoh.com/channels/mortystvbbvideopodcast

Fuskie

Who wants to know just how well you know Big Brother...

Episode Zero Due To Be Published Sometime After Midnight, July 5th

The producers and crew of the Morty's TV Big Brother 8 Podcast have worked hard to bring you this new way to enjoy Big Brother 8, so let us know what you think. Your comment could make it onto a future podcast!

Fuskie

Who hopes you'll break it to us gently...

If you are answering the current Morty's TV Big Brother 8 Podcast trivia contest, please post to the active contest thread above. This thread is for contests that have already closed.

Watch this week's episode for the answer to last week's question and get the new trivia question.

http://www.veoh.com/channels/mortystvbbvideopodcast

Fuskie

Who would love to know what you think about the podcast contests...

I can't get it to load? :animated_scratchchin:

Same here. It acts like it is loading, but doesn't. When I click on the play symbol, I get this:

Sorry! The video you requested is unavailable.

I am looking into it.

Fuskie

Who never expected publishing a podcast to be easy but neither expected it to be this hard...

I get the same thing, but so appreciate all your efforts with this! :0) THank you!

Thanks for that recap! I had totally forgot how much crap Jun and Ali took. And my favorite season was BB5 by far.

Great job, guys! That was an excellent stroll down memory lane. Looking forward to the upcoming podcasts! :nemoani:

I know Beau was on Made. Marvin was on something, cant remember what but I dont think it was The chair.

Scott

Wow, Julie sure has changed a lot from season 1. For some reason, I think of her as looking exactly the same, not changing a bit.

I couldn't watch the whole thing but, I'm looking forward to future podcasts. Thanks for all the hard work!

Fantastic work you guys! Thx for putting all of those great "old" clips together. You really outdid yourselves! I really look forward to the next episode!

Mimi

Hey, I wonder why Nicole thought she could beat Will and not Monica?? Did she have some kind of allegiance to him...? I also forget that they were able to nullify one jury vote. Cool!

Nicole gambled that the jury would be so turned off by Will's behavior that they would not vote for him. Instead, they respected him for it and she came in second.

Fuskie

Who reminds that this was the first season that there was a jury and that the jury was able to watch feeds as well as see DR sessions on the weekly episodes once evicted...

Crud...I haven't seen the podcast so I have no idea what the question is or will be so I will randomly try:

Mike Boogie on Yes Dear.

or uhhhh - Toaster

or I meant..The Statue of Liberty

No, No - When Gerry did not was his hands

No, No - I'll go with Mike Boogie on Yes Dear

Which former houseguest from any season once appeared in the game show "the chair"?

Gerry BB3

great show. loved it. can't wait for next week

I must say you guys did a really professional job on that. Well done!

-M