Thursday, July 5th

uvp

opening day :flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates::flags_unitedstates:

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year, it was in the weeeeee hours of the morning... and we were all in chat waiting, waiting, waiting! :animated_rotfl:

Hey, UVP --

You've dressed for the occasion! Lookin' good.

So are the East and Central time zone gangs meeting here after the show to wait for the feeds?

Live chat should be a-buzzin' :party_smilie:

Last year, they started the feeds after the show finished airing on the west coast, I guess so there wouldn't be any spoilers for those waiting to watch. So, that should be 9pm PST/midnight EST. So frustrating! I'm on the west coast and I go to bed at 9pm, so like last year I'll probably only get to watch 10 minutes or so of the feeds, then have to go. >.<

OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG TONITES THE NITE. WOO HOO. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG.

Im only just a wee lil bit excited. hehe.

:party_smilie:

Id have a party at my house for the special occassion but then I wouldnt' be able to hear the T.V. so no guest allowed tonight. lol Phones gonna be turned off, my daughter is gonna be asleep, lights off, door locked and just da wife and myself and BB. OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG I CANT' FREAKIN WAIT.

should be a great night :party_smilie:

OMG!! Cant believe the day is finally here!!!! :animated_shocking:

Anyone able to get anything on feeds yet??? I cant get further than the Real Player home page for BB8, and I cant seem to get the desktop Icon either.

Looking forward to chatting with ev1

Answer to Katy's question. I am DVR'ing Pirate Master. I can watch it at my leisure. It is a dorky show but I kinda like the pirate theme and to see who is going to be set adrift.

Archived