Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Spoilers - Season 16 - Spoilers

Okay with my readings n 20 players there has to be a couple double evictions so with JFP leaving that could staight up take care of one of them , but that a good chance to be wrong. Jeff him self sad there to love affairs this season that play out to the end . along with good footage on a cave or something that was found n saved by camera crew before (aka I think james n paverati do the nasty in ) found the cave so they hid the camera n caught this team in action. But the two love afairs ( james n paverati as well as amanda n Ozzy ) seem to last far into the game as the strongest alliance so that why I changed my order. PS: the clue about a jamie like blunder seems to me yau man most likely. We know that one from each tribe find a immunity idol on the island they swim to and james is known to say thank god , sounding like some one screws up worse then he did n this time was not him.

Okay with my readings n 20 players there has to be a couple double evictions so with JFP leaving that could staight up take care of one of them , but that a good chance to be wrong. Jeff him self sad there to love affairs this season that play out to the end . along with good footage on a cave or something that was found n saved by camera crew before (aka I think james n paverati do the nasty in ) found the cave so they hid the camera n caught this team in action. But the two love afairs ( james n paverati as well as amanda n Ozzy ) seem to last far into the game as the strongest alliance so that why I changed my order.

PS: It is known that james says thank god n yau man finds one of the first immunity idols on the island ,James says that cause this time the blunder not his . a jaimy like blunder even except there no idol cause yau did not understand rules on it n does not bring it to tribal council.

No word on an official list yet?

But I do hope that Ozzy info is right!!!

I would love to see Ozzy back.He should have won his season IMO.

I believe Ozzy is blind sided toward the end by amanda who joins with natlie n alexis along with paverati , then james n then amanda . I could be wrong but i believe final 4 is natlie , alexis , paverati n cerie . the womens alliance does come in to play but with out ami who probably gave them the idea . Girl winner is how i feel this season.

Do we know for sure who wins the immunity idols which are supposedly given to one member of each tribe in the first episode?

look in episode one area on feb 3rd you will see pic of yau man holding the idol from the island n one with jason that looks like he may have one after the island swim.

CRUD...I just missed the 12 noon deadline to change my picks!!!

I didn't see your new boot order, Wolf. We ll here goes another bad week on my part. Now I am wondering if I should get rid of my early pick bonus for changing them.

Wait...I just now read on the other thread about epi 2 that Mary is going not Yau as listed above. I hope this is the case since I had Mary going. Wolf...was the above changed back to Mary? (I know you are doing your best and I appreciate it!!)

Future spoilers as they come out will be in each episode so yes , I believe Mary goes this week.

So has anyone found any new speculation on the boot list? With jonathan and kathy leaving early that kind of changes things. Plus tracy was booted a little later than expected.

Sign in to follow this