Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Spoilers - Season 16 - Spoilers

I think we've had more than enough of StephaMEEEEEEEEEE!!!

I am so glad to see another survivor. Lubs that show, not sure who I want to come back have to think on that one. :animated_scratchchin:

Let me preface this by saying that I'm posting this here because if someone knows the answer to my question it would be considered a spoiler-

Does anyone know if the two tribes will be separated down the line- Fan Favorites against Super Fans...or will they mix them up together and have some on each team?

From Spoiling Community ; DanieuBleau n Survivor Fever

Favorites Tribe = Purple Buffs

Fans Tribe = Orange Buffs

One very brutal challenge injures at least two players

"I can tell you from what I am learning this season will NOT suck. Some people go early you don't want too but there are plenty of fan favs left towards the end..."

(Posted by CobySucks at SurvivorSucks)

Someone this season does get it "jamie style". (Burned by a fake hidden immunity idol?)

(Posted by CobySucks at SurvivorSucks)

At least three quitters/medevacs

- One player: "Vote me out"

- Two players: "taken out" of game

Jonny Fairplay - First boot (common knowledge but first posted by BlutoDelta at SurvivorSucks, confirmed with tip to SF.net)

Mary - 2nd boot (first posted by yeahitsright; also confirmed by tip to SF)

Early Boots: Tracy, Yau-Man (spotted traveling together on return flight home with Jonny Fairplay - source: Babalu)

Kathy - out early

"another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette" (CobySucks). SurvivorFever has confirmed that it is indeed Kathy who was taken out of the game for mental/emotional reasons

James - makes the jury (tip to SurvivorFever.net)

Natalie - goes far (From lionsgo, poster at SurvivorSucks: )

"Natalie was tiny, she had lost so much weight, I bet she doesn't weigh 100 lbs now. She has a killer tan and some horrendous bug bites"

"Her friend won a challenge and picked her to get a reward and she got to see her mom which was cool

her ally on survivor won the challenge and invited" "Natalie to join her in the reward. The reward was that they both got to see their family. SO Natalies mom flew over to where ever and got to see her for a day"

Thanks wolfie for the spoilers...I hope you're right and Fairplay is booted first! lol I'm getting excited about Survivior 16! I was sort of let down at the #15 finale. :pixiedust:

Not a surprise that Fairplay would be the first to go...sounds like they all want to teach him a little lesson- can't wait!

AFTER MORE RESEARCH IVE FOUND OUT THAT YAUMAN IS BOOTED EARLIER. IM STILL HUNTING DOWN THE SPECULATION THAT OZZY WAS BOOTED EARLY. AMANDA AND JAMES ARE JURY. JONATHAN AND ELIZA GO DEEP IN THE GAME.POSSABLY ALONG WITH PAVRATI. STILL TRYING TO FIND SPOILERS ON THE SUPERFANS

10) james - 1st juror

09) cirie - 2nd juror

08) michael - 3rd juror

07) ami - 4th juror (ami tries to side with jason/tracy/alexis, but alexis joins joel/eliza/jonathan)

06) natlie - 5th juror

05) jason - 6th juror

04) jonathan - 7th juror

final three Eliza, Joel, Alexis Just my guess not fact yet , but looks this way so far . If changes will make sure all know with facts . My boot list : jfp , mary ,Yau ,Tracy , parvati , ozzy , Chet , Kathy , Erik , Amanda , James , Cirie, Michael,Ami , Natalie , Jason , Jonathon { First three pretty sure of , parvati , ozzy may be out of order not sure , but right now that is what I see going around with some common sence added in to the mix}

Wolfie, I hope Eliza doesn't make it to the F-3!!!!!! I want Ozzy in the F-3!!!!!!!! :pixiedust:

WELL OZZY IS OUT EARLY SORRY TO TELL YOU THAT. EVERYWHERE IM READING WOLF HAS AMANDA AS THE FIRST JUROR THOUGH. I CANT GET A DECNET SPOILER OR CIRIE OR PAVARTI

actually I have james as first juror and neiether amanda or ozzy on jury . But mine is not from inside sources just what I feel , read and some deduction . Peeps have spotted jfp ,yau n tracy on plane headed back to states at same time , but of course could hold them there awhile , but don't think that long before jurry , but it is early yet and after first show n some comercials , I should be to change my first thoughts list once I can see some , but the first two good , I also believe my final three to be correct . But remember I am not a spoiler with connections , gave trying that up a few seasons ago . So mine is instinct and deduction. 10) james - 1st juror

09) cirie - 2nd juror

08) michael - 3rd juror

07) ami - 4th juror (ami tries to side with jason/tracy/alexis, but alexis joins joel/eliza/jonathan)

06) natlie - 5th juror

05) jason - 6th juror

04) jonathan - 7th juror

New Spoiler from Sucks : TheSpoilerKing

Spoilers by T4K

(01/14/08 11:12 PM)

Episode #1 - Drama over making fire. Favorites cheat. Johnny Fairplay quits after the first challenge even though he isn't the target on the Favorite's tribe. Parvati is. JFP makes a whiny exit, over reacting and not quite understanding the game dynamics. The conflict between Ami and Fairplay people have been anticipating doesn't exist. People who you would think would be unlikely to be Fairplay's allies will be the one's sad to see him leave the most. His leave changes a lot of people's strategies.

Episode #2 - Mary gets blindsided. she makes friends and not alliances and really truly doesn't see her boot coming. The reason she gets the boot is because she does try to play the game, she just waited to long to confirm who she was with alliance wise.

Ep 3+ and On

Parvati does leave early; I however do not know the exact time. So does Yau-Man and Tracy, as previously reported by someone else.

Erik and Mikey also leave pre-jury. Mikey does not make final 10 and jury like reported by someone else.

Eliza leaves EARLY jury. a lot of people seem to comment on how she is tanned and skinny. She is tanned because regardless if shes on the island shes still in a tropical paradise.... and she went in pretty thin. She does not make the end game.

Jason is MID Jury.

Alexis/Natalie make the family visit. One of them wins the reward, and the other goes with them.

I will post it as I get it, this is what i have so far.

- SV (Guatemala/Exile Island spoiling), The4Kingdoms (Fiji Spoiling), Also the Idol Spoiler Guy (RHoggard)

With new information coming out , I looked over everything n tried to put logic to it n this is what I came up with , remember this is my own thoughts not info given to me from sources . I am revising my boot list , jury n fin 3 . If it changes again in future you know you will be first i tell it to.

Boot Order : JFP , mary , parvati , ozzy ,Chet , Kathy ,Yau ,Tracy , Erik , Michael, Amanda , James , Cirie, Ami , Jason , Eliza, Natalie
Jury:
amanda (sprained ankle)- 1st juror
james - 2nd juror
Cirie- 3rd juror
ami - 4th juror
Jason- 5th juror
Eliza - 6th juror
Natalie - 7th juror
Final Three :
Jonathan , Joel, Alexis
Merge tribe :
6 favs n 4 fans

I think I like that line up much better wolf. I didn't really care for Parvarti, so I am glad she doesn't make it as far.

Sign in to follow this