Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Spoilers - Season 16 - Spoilers

Q &A with Survivor host

Page 1 of 2 View as a single page 9:09AM Thursday October 11, 2007

By Rebecca Barry

This is the 15th series. How long will the show continue?

Well it will definitely go through 16 and I have a feeling we'll do more after that. This last season we finished the 12th most watched show in America. That's pretty good for a show in its 15th season and we're still beating Ugly Betty.

Survivor is often blamed for kick-starting this slew of bad, reality TV. How does that sit with you?

I get it. But the sad truth is, if people weren't watching, it wouldn't be on the air. TV has its own weeding out system called ratings. Reality has reached such a low level of poor craftsmanship and loosely scripted baloney that in the end, it works to the advantage of a show like Survivor. We might be the granddaddy and we might not be on the cover of magazines anymore but we're still the real deal.

====================

Rating Report: Survivor China Streaks to 12th Consecutive Time Period Win 12/10/07

"Survivor: China" Streaks to 12th Consecutive Time Period Win

CBS won its sixth consecutive Thursday in viewers and adults 25-54 as SURVIVOR: CHINA notched its 12th consecutive time period win in all key measures, according to Nielsen updated live plus same day ratings for Dec. 6.

SURVIVOR: CHINA was first in households (8.2/13), viewers (13.86m), adults 25-54 (5.5/14) and adults 18-49 (4.5/12). SURVIVOR has won its time period for 12 consecutive weeks in households, viewers, adults 25-54 and adults 18-49.

For the night, CBS was first in households (9.4/15), viewers (15.15m), adults 25-54 (5.6/14) and second in adults 18-49 (4.4/11). CBS has won 10 of the 11 Thursdays this season in households, viewers and adults 25-54 and last six Thursdays in a row in these measures.

Source: CBS Press Release

Read

Survivor 17

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Survivor 17 is the upcoming seventeent season of CBS reality television series Survivor. Applications are due on January 24, 2008. Around March 2008, 800 applicants will be selected for an interview by CBS. Out of these 800, about 48 semi-finalists will selected to go to Los Angeles sometime during April 2008. From these semi-finalists, approximately 16 contestants are selected to participate in the show between late June and mid-August 2008.

Link to Application

next season is past favs. v. the biggest fans.

At least one of the people from CHINA will be on the show

im hoping its dennise

and im hoping CIRIE will be on too. :D

who will provail?

Um 123 check the possible season 16 contestant's thread if you want to really know who will be on each team... The past Survivors are named as well as the super fans, but be careful as some of the stuff on there could be considered spoilers...

Well at the end of tonights' show they do say that its fans against faves. They say one person from #15 will be on season #16. I hope its James! :heart: I can't wait to watch!!!! JMHO :pixiedust:

I feel like making my own All-Star cast from beyong that first all-star season (They do not include people who have won survivor)

5 Men

James Clement

Yau-Man Chan

Ian Rosenberger

Jean-Robert Bellande

Jonathan Penner

Not Cool Enough

Judd Sergeant

Gary Hogeboom

Terry Deitz

Edgardo Rivera

Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth

5 Women

Cirie Fields

Becky Lee

Liliana Gomez *I Liked Her*

Michelle Yi

Amanda Kimmel

Not Cool Enough

Peih-Gee Law

Danielle DiLorenzo

Cindy Hall

Amanda, Eliza, Parvati...

OMG OMG OMG...

:happydance:

If true, Redibs on my girls....

HA!!

I want OZZY really bad! :notworthy:

wouldn't James, or anyone from this season, be at a disadvantage going into another one quickly ... by the toll on the body, I mean ...

Jonathan Penner

Oh God, not Hawk-eye!! Please God no!!

I don't think James would be at a disadvantage. I cannot think of one woman would would vote him off first. :P

wouldn't James, or anyone from this season, be at a disadvantage going into another one quickly ... by the toll on the body, I mean ...

I think his body can handle it. :sneaky:

GO CIRIE!!!

Im hoping cirie, amanda and pavarti team up and kick some booty..

WAIT. EDIT::

during Season7 of BB, i said i wanted alison-daniele-jannele to team up, and they all were against each other, so i take that back ;)

Amanda, Pavarti and Eliza are the dream team... There's no room for Cirie in that heavenly picture...

Last night Jeff said AT LEAST ONE from season 15, not only one... It's supposed to be James and Amanda from this season... The list of past survivors is up there guys...

ETA:

All Stars: Amanda, Ami, Cirie, Eliza, Fairplay, James, Jonathan, Ozzy, Parvati, and Yau Man

Ozzy ozzy ozzy oi oi oi !!!!

Yea yeh yea Yau Man !!!

wOOt

i can't remember eliza for some reason.......

So if the next Survivor is Fans VS. Fan Favorites, and not AllStars, what were those lists then at the beginning of this topic?

Those lists were just best guesses as to who would be on ass2... I am thankful this isn't ass2 personally...

Me too erin! I love Survivor!!!! :pixiedust:

^^ king123 just stepped out of the closet. Please give him a round of applause.

If it's favorites, I want Stephanie. Nothing will EVER top the first Survivor. That was raw.

Sign in to follow this