Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Spoilers - Season 16 - Spoilers

Thanks for the update wolf! I liked the first Allstars so I hope this next one is an Allstars too, but a regular one would be ok. :animated_bouncy:

I was reading this on another site for All-stars...I had some extra time on my hands today.

- It isn't just Survivor Allstars, It's half-survivor all stars, half-newbies. So basically one tribe will be made up of All star people, one tribe will be made up of new people.

- This is the cast list I've seen floating around the internet of the all-star tribe:

Pavarti (cook islands)

Eliza (vanuatu)

Ami (vanuatu)

Johnny Fairplay (pirate islands)

Jonathan (cook islands)

Yau-man (fiji)

James (china)

Amanda (china)

and MAYBE (if there's 9 per tribe this time)

Ozzy (cook islands)

So, do we have a full cast of all-stars or is it half and half???

AND CAN I PUT IN MY WISH LIST....NO COURTNEY!!!!!!

Big hint in what you just said Chatter since the all star team can not be made up of people that win money on Survivor , now look at that list again , lol

Okay...I'm a little slow...does that mean C replaces A??

But do you think this could be set as two teams as stated or is this all smoke?

I don't know for sure Chatter but I am leaning now heavy toward a C being number 1 and T being number 2

But that is just my guess or gutt , but I feel they are 1 and 2 , specialy if Amanda supposed to be on the all stars , and that is not first time I seen her name on that supposed confirmed list which was confirmed by Coby at Survivor sucks I think. If it is real that is the only thing it can be.

I thought it was just no winners, so if that is the case, why couldn't Amanda be in it as long as she wasn't the sole survivor?

wasnt there a winner on the first allstars?

and put CIRIE back! please! she should of won the first time.. they told her she would be either the 1st, or 2nd one out cause she couldnt be anygood.. and she made forth!

Yes 123 there were winners on the first all stars, but it's rumored that there won't be any winners on the second one...

dontcha just love rumors!

hehe. not saying its not true. but im just thinking back to BIGBROTHER, and some of the rumors then. "Will and Janelle will live in the house and act as parents"... oh some of them were good.. :)

Another all star wow!!!! That could be interesting!!!!! I would like to see Terry back though and Tom possibly? But if there are no winners then I understand but Terry for sure he should have won his season I would like to see him get another crack.

I would be super exicted to see Johnathan, Parvati, Ian, and Terry back!!!!! Hope this is true!!!!

I am praying it's not true... TPTB have said time and time again that another all stars would end the show and that they wouldn't do another all stars until they were ready to end the series... So if next season is another all stars there will never be another Survivor that isn't a re-run

I love Survivor! I agree erin....that would suck! I'm praying too Yana...;)

OK So the rumors are flying now about Season 16... Now the rumors are that Season 16 will be half all-stars and half new cast, and another new rumor is that it will be a so called "unlucky Survivor" all-stars...

Here is what Coby has posted over at sucks... Take it as you will... It was posted by Coby a past survivor though...One of the people has been confirmed...

like i said i will NOT spoil the actual game but i don't think cast spoilers ruins anything. here are some names i have found out and this is all I know about them at this point...

Mary-fake tits

Mikey B- LA guy

Truck- new Rupert type/big guy

Curt- works for Miss America/Universe (confirmed)

and then there is supposedly another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette???? lol

see what you guys can dig up with this info :) enjoy xoxo

More about the new cast members from Coby... They seem to think this will be a past Survivors vs. Fans season...

Okay the first cast spoiler I will say I am 100% on...

I have then been giving the rest of the cast list from very very very good sources so I will mark this 99%...

Joel, a fireman, Kathy, Mary (fake tits), Natalie (also confirmed and makes it to the family reward challenge), Alexis and Tracy

add in Curt and Truck and that should be the whole new tribe except 1.

and then there is supposedly another older lady who goes kind of whacko and tries to cut her fingers off with a machette???? lol

Thanks for the info Yana....I think? ;):pixiedust:

I agree with what you have said Yana , but I think a mix of all stars and newbies might not be the end of the series . I hope not but when Jeffs contract was last up didn't he resign to stay through 19 or something.

I have seen alot out there for the show , Survivor Fans vs Survivors could be enteresting if what I am reading is real. I have seen names of most the 10 real people but , I am like you I want real proof now days.

I do believe it will be fans vs survivors though , Like I said that could be fun and will make a few from this season happy to see there ummm (gods/goddess) again .

Thanks Yana , I was not sure I wanted to post the names cause well I am not as connected as ya'll are . I been called crazy stalker enough on some of these boards for sluething out the players . I don't really try to find out who they are anymore , just what its all about.

I gladdly leave the who to you , lmao. Wolfie

He said he would stay through 16 at least... Now that it seems that next season isn't going to be an all stars 2,I would agree that it isn't going to be the end of the show...

Here is a possible cast list taken from sucks...

All Star: Amanda, Ami, Cirie, Eliza, Fairplay, James, Jonathan, Ozzy, Parvati, and Yau Man

Super Fans: ?, Alexis, Curt (confirmed), fireman, Joel,Kathy, Mary, Natalie (confirmed) Supposed to be a lisbian taken on the family reward by an ally,Tracy, and Truck

ETA: Here is a more up to date list of the super fans...

1. Alexis

2. Chet (not Curt)

3. Eric

4. Jason

5. Joel (Truck)

6. Kathy

7. Mary

8. Mikey B.

9. Natalie

10. Tracy

God, I hope not Fairplay!!!! Wasn't he on the last All-stars? :pixiedust:

Sign in to follow this