Sign in to follow this  
Yana

Spoilers - Season 16 - Spoilers

This was posted over at Survivor Fever... Credit to BlingFreddy...

s15_zhan_hu_flag.jpg

Survivor 16 has long been rumored to be another all stars and the ending of the show... Well, if this location is correct, I think that might be exactly what is happening...

S16- Palau...

This was posted over at sucks by PalauBlog...

I live and work in Palau. Survivor is returning here in August to do prep work and filming for a second Survivor Palau. I'll keep the board posted as I learn more. The Palasia Hotel is booked and arrangements for construction, security and filming are already underway. It is no secret here in Palau. We hope it does more to showcase Palauan culture than the first one did.

Seems this may just be the rumored All Stars 2 and the end of the show, if Probst is to be believed...

Here is also something else to help confirm the rumor...

Palau-venue for the next Survivor?

The

This was posted by Wezzie over at sucks...

They're still deciding between three locations for ASS2 - Palau, China and a third location.

I've been asked to keep the third location a secret.

Here's some more information... All of this has been found on sucks by the way... Don't want to forget to credit my soruces...

SURVIVOR Palau is Back!

It's official!

The CBS SURVIVOR series is back in Palau and setting up to begin shooting their second show in Palau. The last SURVIVOR Palau show, SURVIVOR 10, aired in February of 2005 to top ratings. The winner of SURVIVOR Palau was Tom Westman, a 41-year old firefighter from New York City who won the $1 million prize for being the sole survivor!

Survivor Palau played out over thirty-nine days when the twenty Palau Survivors were broken in to the two competing tribes of Koror and Ulong and immediately set against one another to outwit, outlast, outplay one another while surviving in the rock islands of Palau.

Blue Corner Palau - PHOTO by G.Deichmann

For more information on Survivor Palau including background stories, Episode reviews, interviews with Jeff Probst and Mark Burnett, and lots of other fascinating Survivor trivia, visit the official CBS Survivor Show site at: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor10/

Rock Islands Palau - PHOTO: G.Deichmann

For lots of information about diving Palau, snorkeling, kayaking, camping, WWII history, exploring Palau, and lots of great images above and below Palau, visit: www.samstours.com

Dermot

For comments on the impact of Survivor 10 on Palau, please see my earlier post dated 7/18/07 SURVIVOR returning to Palau!

Blog...

John "JP" Palyok did an interview on reality remix

He said he already got a call to be on an allstars survivor

But he said he couldnt say anymore

From Survivor Sucks:

Zesty55 wrote:

"Just had big news! My source just gave me the complete cast list and I am very exited....If it is true. He said it is very possible that there will be some changes but this is the list at the moment: Eliza, Julie, Ami, Katie, Ian, Jenn, Coby, Lydia, Judd, Gary, Terry, Cirie, Shane, Ozzy, Parvati, Jonathan, Yau-Man, Michelle, Courtney and James. God I hope that is true."

So that means:

S9: Vanuatu:

Eliza: 4th place

Julie: 5th place

Ami: 6th place

S10: Palau:

Katie: 2nd place

Ian: 3rd place

Jenn: 4th place

Coby: 9th place

S11: Guatemala:

Lydia: 4th place

Judd: 6th place

Gary: 7th place

S12: Panama:

Terry: 3rd place

Cirie: 4th place

Shane: 5th place

S13: Cook Islands

Ozzy: 2nd place

Parvati: 6th place

Jonathan: 7th place

S14: Fiji:

Yau-Man: 4th place

Michelle: 10th place

S15: China:

Courtney: F3?

James: F7?

I rather not see Katie or Lydia there. One person who I really wanted to see back is Brandon (From Danni's season).

Mmmmm Ozzy. That's ALL I have to say. I'm hooked already!! Yum!

wasnt really an ozzy fan. not at all actually.

i wish they would bring sandra back! she rocked!

IF this next season is another all stars, it's supposed to be no winners...

That is what I heard to Yana , no winners will be on it . Thats why I tended to like the list I found that has none of the winners listed on it.

I wanted Twila back , lol but hey I will piss everyone off now , GOO JUDD

Courtesy of; REALITYBLURRED

Survivor returns to Palau for second all-star season

Survivor

Just to get it here in print here is the cast list from TV Squad that Dade put the link up for.

From Survivor 9: Vanuatu:

Julie Berry -5th place finish,

Eliza Orlins - 4th place,

Ami Cusack - 6th place finish.

From Survivor 10: Palau:

Katie Gallagher - finished 2nd,

Ian the Dolphin Trainer Dude Rosenberger - finished 3rd,

Jenn Lyon - 4th place, Coby Archa - finished 9th.

From Survivor 11: Guatemala:

Fishmonger Lydia Morales - finished 4th,

doorman Judd Sergeant IV - finished 6th,

Gary Ex-Dallas Cowboy Hogeboom - finished 7th.

From Survivor 12: Panama:

Terry Dietz - finished 3rd,

Cirie Fields - finished 4th,

Shane Powers - finished 5th.

From Survivor 13: Cook Islands:

Ozzy Lusth - finished 2nd,

Parvati Shallow - finished 6th,

Jonathan Penner - finished 7th.

From Survivor 14: Fiji:

Yau-Man Chan- finished 4th,

Michelle Yi - finished 10th.

From Survivor 15: China:

Courtney Yates

James Clement.

I don't think they would tell me, but I could ask some of them on that list if it's true...

Except one thing Yana , if any of those people on the list are on the show there alredy there and began filming yesterday I believe. So go ahead if any of them answer you then obviously there not on it , and we can elliminate them from the list. That would be cool.

Typically, CBS kicks off new seasons in early February, but that could always be pushed up, since production will be done by the time "Survivor: China" ends. Perhaps the most shocking news is that CBS could bring back "Big Brother" in March instead ...

Survivor" will be back for a 16th season, which is currently filming in Palau, the same location that hosted the 10th season. Reports suggest this will be the second all-star season featuring contestants from seasons nine to 15. Typically, CBS kicks off new seasons in early February, but that could always be pushed up, since production will be done by the time "Survivor: China" ends.

Read Here

Thanks Wolf!! I was wondering when I would see this posted. I read about it yesterday also. Keeping my fingers crossed....

Okay, isn't Julie Berry Jeff's girlfriend? I don't think that's okay at all - how is he going to be impartial? And how is it fair for her to get to see her boyfriend when all the others are separated from their loved ones?

Sign in to follow this