July 1st Live FISH Updates

i just saw a black pole in the background doing something...maybe vaccuming? and a person was infront of the tank looking in... i have pictures

i was just watching more with the black pole and they are moving the plants so we can't see people AGAIN!!!! how mean

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

this is all 4 or 5 minutes ago!!!!

Before::

Before1.jpg

After::

After1.jpg

now they shouldn't be moving the stuff in the tank b/c salt water fish are territorial. my aunt used to have to take apart her whole tank just to put 1 new thing in!!!! why could they be doing this?? and im still not sure if the HG's are in the house

what is that guy doing to the tank? It almost looks like checking for leaks.

could be!!! im about 2-3 minutes behing the live happenings b/c i want to catch up on whats going on with the man and the black pole right now!!! every time i type in here i miss something!! lol!!!

haha im about 45 minutes behind on the feed b/c i was upstairs so i paused it....they guy was just waving!!! hahah!!! thats funny and it does look like he's on the celly phone!!!

so im thinking the HG's ARE NOT in the house!!!! i know that they put the house on LD for awhile but who knows....im still not sure....

hey...you would think that since they have been working on the tank they would fix thats stupid curly thing.....ITS ANNOYING NOW!!!! ahahha

who's with me?

LOL annoying isn't the word... Now the plants are annoying too... can't see anything now... maybe that means the HG's are coming in and they will remove some of them when the first show airs? Please please please... :lol:

Guest Rusty
just a quick question......has anything happened??? ive been gone for 2 hours

NO, not that I can tell. Since they moved the extra plants infront of the camera we can't see thru the tank anymore. All we can hope for is shadows. But that would make us watchers of Dark Shadows..............(Hey Morty, remember that one?)

Guest Rusty

The fact that they have moved more plants in front of the camera in the fish tank leads us to believe that someone at CBS is already monitoring the BB message boards like this one here at Morty's.

wow now ive missed 4 hours of fish!!!! i just fast forwarded through it and didn't see much happening!!! fish are still swimming and lights are still on!!

im off to the store tomorrow to buy some yellow fish!! i have my tank already set up!!! WOO