Which Hgs...

remind you of past contestants?

i know there is already kinda a look alike thread but its a repeat thread of something going on at sucks

(completely changing this topic :))

Daniele=Janelle

Joe=White Beau

Dustin= Will (BB5)

Jameka=Monica + Danielle

Zach= Eric (BB3)

Jessica= Alison

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

me i think it will be a mixture of season 4 and 6. the pairing of enemies just seem like season 4 and more than likely the house will be divide season 6 style. and add to the fact secret alliances a mix of 6 and allstar.

the hell. i barely post threads its not my fault others not starting threads. i am even in top 20 poster for day lol

btw whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :animated_rotfl:

You know you're an addict when... 123

whateverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

deal with it

cause i am going to keep em coming

UVP I was joking around with you, but I think for you to include forum hosts and moderators in the list is a little bit rediculos... I mean they need to start threads... We are already talking about if this season will be like other seasons in the past in other threads... You see the difference is what everyone on that list posted and you is that their topics aren't being talked about in other threads already...

the point i am making i made two new threads in about 4 days and catch hell smh

if you notice

ok, we got way :offtopic:

so the thread has already been made. so leave it be.

BACK ON TOPIC.

i think it probably is going to be more like season 4, just this time they wont actually get along like the ex's did. i think they will be trying to target each other way faster.

it was on topic until others tried to take it off topic. if mods want to merge do that. but i find its disrespectful to derail a thread that was made in good fate

here are the last threads that you have started... and BB hasnt even started yet! some are ok.. some we see every year.. some are the same but asked differently. and some just dont belong at all. we have a hard enough time getting new people to not start threads for every little thing.. but you go right ahead, nothing has stop you so far.

Whats The Best Live Feed Package To Get From Mortys?

What Will The Divide Of The House This Year Be?

You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........

Is This Not Ugliest Bunch Of Male Hg Ever

Is It Worth Wasting 3 Months Of Our Life .........., fill in blank

Has Anyone Seen Dickbb8 Yet Or Ilovedick Or Jessicasucks

So The Blacks Only Get One Person

Is This Prettiest Bunch Of Female Hg Ever

Its Time To Celebrate My Anniversary, everyone who dont flame and bait is welcome

If You Could Change One Thing In Bb History What Would It Be ..., keyword is 1

Do Any Think This Bb Season Will Resemble A Past Bb Season?

PS you have been working the last 4 days... thats why you havent made new threads!!!! LMAO

And I find it disrespectful to make threads that have to be merged with others and then say oh just let the mods merge it... They have enough going on right now... :)

when did you become a mod fizzle?i start threads i have a right to i am gonna end the debate here you cant tell me what thread are good or bad to start ignore me that button works

here are the last threads that you have started... and BB hasnt even started yet! some are ok.. some we see every year.. some are the same but asked differently. and some just dont belong at all. we have a hard enough time getting new people to not start threads for every little thing.. but you go right ahead, nothing has stop you so far.Whats The Best Live Feed Package To Get From Mortys?What Will The Divide Of The House This Year Be?You Know Bb Is About To Start When ...........Is This Not Ugliest Bunch Of Male Hg EverIs It Worth Wasting 3 Months Of Our Life .........., fill in blankHas Anyone Seen Dickbb8 Yet Or Ilovedick Or JessicasucksSo The Blacks Only Get One PersonIs This Prettiest Bunch Of Female Hg EverIts Time To Celebrate My Anniversary, everyone who dont flame and bait is welcomeIf You Could Change One Thing In Bb History What Would It Be ..., keyword is 1Do Any Think This Bb Season Will Resemble A Past Bb Season?

so what they all went 3 pages or more

king123, that's the thing...there are SO many ways to make it original, and I'm not referring to the "twists"--just everyday routines, yes the POV, anything, everything....JUST SHAKE IT UP!!!!!!

Archived